Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mnt Goat Thursday Post - “The Outer Timeframe” 2 Parts - 8/06/2015

Mnt Goat Thursday Post - “The Outer Timeframe” Part 1 of 2 - 8/6/2015 

(Thank you George for emailing this to D.Recaps.)

UU6725 – “The Outer Timeframe” by Mnt Goat

Hello Everyone,

If you have been following my news letters you know that I mentioned that at each month end, the government of Abadi is reviewed for progress on these reconciliation reforms. We now know that there are 30 reforms and about 20 of them are done.

In recent articles this is most of what they are talking about. Its all about saving the government money and getting these reforms completed. There is so much concern and emphasis now for the completion of these reforms since mid August will make the 1 year outer timeframe for completion of these reforms. These reforms need laws in order to implement them. This is why I keep harping on the completion of these laws as they relate to the RV. No reforms No RV….sorry Charlie….!

What will this mean for the RV?
They are down to the end of their timeframe to complete these reforms I have referenced so many times already. This effort could not go on forever and this end had to come someday. I believe this is the beginning of our RV window and if they can complete these reforms on time we have a wonderful opportunity to see the currency reform and the project to delete the zeroes also being applied. 

I seriously expect to see a couple things happen next: 

1)articles about the status of the reforms once again, this time mid month instead of at the end of the month. We know they can not and thus will not officially extend this deadline (but now have to work at the next best timeline which is mid Aug ). Can you see why I am saying mid Aug?

2) Look for important news on these three laws (Amnesty Law, the National Guard & the Federal Court law) since they are very important and essential for Iraq to move forward. Jubouri came right out in public last week and told us he is looking for international assistance in finding a way to implement these laws.

3)articles related to the continuance of the project to delete the zeros. This should make headlines in the next couple weeks, if they get close to meeting this mid August timeframe.

Please go back and read my news letter from 7/31 (LINK), 8/2 (LINK) and 8/3 (LINK) if you don’t follow this news letter. This news letter today is another continuation of the drama unfolding. I tried to make this a short one today.

Today’s News

Today is Thursday August 6th and still we have no news of an RV and you now know why (due to my efforts).

So today I must come to you to debunk the BS that is being spread around to create hype once again about an imminent revaluation of the Iraq dinar. I wish I did not have to do this however someone has to tell it to you straight and honesty.

The first topic is about the reducing of the salaries of the government officials. No – the project has not been cancelled as of yet. In fact the GOI just came out with a statement yesterday and told us they fully intend to implement the measures to reduce the salaries of some high officials and DID TAKE THIS ACTION, AS TOLD. So this project was NOT CANCELLED as some have told you. You see once again conflicting news and you can see the misinformation and propaganda being spread around from this source. We all know who I refer to.

Update: Reducing Salaries of High Officials

Again I will repeat to you this effort is NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE RV. Please lay off the hype!

They are doing this to SAVE MONEY since there was a committee formed months ago for the purpose of looking for ways to save Iraq money and bring in new revenue (to get them out of this financial crisis). Don’t believe me then read the last paragraph of the second article I presented below on this topic. Their words not mine.

We can see from the first article that the law was passed and Abadi has told us it will be executed accordingly so why is anyone questioning that they may have backed off on this law? These same “gurus” who once told us not to read the article they did not matter since they would be the distributors of any intel info we needed from their “secret” sources. Well these same source keep telling us an RV is imminent too and so where is it? Could it be you are being manipulated and these “gurus” don’t want you to think on your own?

We also know the salaries of government employees are due to be paid soon since it is already Aug 6th.

What impact will this have on these salaries if they do not RV prior to paying these salaries?

ABSOLUTLEY NO IMPACT. They simply get paid at the old 1166 rate (just reduced amount) and life goes on. Sure some politicians will be ticked off at Abadi and we will see articles of slander against this policy. I don’t see any issue here do you? So why is anyone using this as a gauge as to determining an RV target date?

We have seen the implementation of the tariffs already and now we see another effort to standardize to a common pay scale fair to all government employees. This effort will save them billions each year. So why was this not already done. Maliki had 8 years to do this?

Maliki was not concerned about fairness. His only concern was ling the pockets and rewarding those who supporting him and went along with his madness and strategy to mover Iraq towards a totalitarian dictatorship. We all know his plan did not work and so Abadi has to clean up more of his mess left behind.

Will this prevent extreme salaries for government officials once they have a significant increase in the value of their currency? Sure it will since they are now weeding out these extreme salaries. But this is more of an indirect intent across all pay categories. It is more about fairness than an RV. So please take off your RV glasses whoever is spreading this other BS. Everything is not all related to the RV.

Article Follows

URGENT MEASURES OF REDUCING SALARIES OF KEY OFFICIALS, MINISTERS, MPS EXECUTED 

August 5, 2015

http://en.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2473

Baghdad (AIN) –A close source to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi uncovered on Wednesday the measures of reducing the salaries of the key officials, Ministers and MPs were executed, assuring that “PM will not allow any obstacle to these measures.” /End/

Article Ends
Article Begins

BLESSINGS OF THE NEW SALARY LAW WILL INCLUDE ALL STATE FUNCTIONS 

Law will organize all staff salaries and fairly by giving everyone his right.

BAGHDAD / obelisk confirmed the parliamentary finance committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed, Wednesday, that the blessings of the new salary law will include functions "micro" and "major" in the Iraqi state.

Mohammed said in a press statement, that "the blessings of the new salary law is subject to the study of the federal government for more paragraphs and the inclusion of a comprehensive law to submit a proposal to all the functions of the state."

He said the parliamentary finance committee member, said "the law will include jobs in the micro-state and its ministries and institutions of the major functions and state officials and departments are largely Agents and managers of two years."

He said the "law will organize all staff salaries and fairly by giving everyone his right," noting that "there is work and unremitting efforts in order to reach a final version of the law in order to pass legislation soon in the House of Representatives."

It is said that "the financial advisor to the prime minister and an expert appearance of Mohammed Saleh said, earlier, that Iraq is going through the most important challenges confront Daash and lower oil prices require acceptance of the political quest to reduce the salaries of the officials."

Article Ends

Mnt Goat Thursday Post - "The Outer Timeframe" Part 2 of 2 - 8/06/2015

Update: Customs & Tariffs Law

I wanted to reinforce the stance that the new customs and tariff law IS IN EFFECT however it is a new law and is being met with much resistance in some provinces as they try to find loopholes. Some ask the question as to how can the Iraq people afford these news goods as the tariff fees are passed on to the consumer? Also they say there must be an increase in the value of the dinar (an RV) to compensate for this increase.

So now I ask you this – Why would they need a revaluation of the dinar due to these tariffs if you truly believe they have paid the citizens the RV rate already on their cards for the month of July and plan to also pay them the same for August and so forth?

Many of these so called “gurus” have told you this. They hyped it all up. Do they forget their own intel from what they say from one call to the next? Don’t they remember they told you the citizens already got paid the RV rate on their cards ($3.91) and they are using mostly USD in Iraq? So once again you are fooled by this nonsense from these so called “gurus”. When will you ever learn? Shame on you.
Article Follows:

BASRA APPLIED CUSTOMS TARIFF IN THE BORDER OUTLETS 

http://center-imn.net/1/?p=24461

Basra / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - border crossings began in Basra province, the application of the customs tariff system on goods entering the country.

And warned Iraqi ports company earlier, the reluctance of traders and suppliers from the use of Iraqi ports if the limited application of the new tariff law on the province of Basra.

The Chairman of the Committee on development and investment in the Basra Governorate Council Aqeel al-Khalidi's (IMN) to maintain obliged to apply the new customs tariff law after the agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to calculate the new tariff in all outlets the region. "

Khalidi added that "some merchants and suppliers will seek to circumvent the new law through legal loopholes to avoid paying customs tariff," explaining that "the Jordanian goods are exempt from customs duties by some of the gaps, according to the agreement between the two governments."

Administrative adviser to the governor of Basra, al-Hassani certain promised earlier, the new customs tariff law of the jurisdiction of the federal government and local governments regarding the application of this law.

Article Ends

Update: Decentralization Effort

In my last news letter (LINK) I told you Iraq might get a 3 month extension on the decentralization effort and I referenced an article telling you this was the case. Well now I have to tell you this 3 month extension was rejected due the unconstitutionality of the decision by the council of ministers. Thus the effort scheduled for completion on Aug 5th, yesterday is still on the radar.

Did they complete the effort?

So yesterday out pops a couple articles telling us the status of some of the provinces in particular Babylon, Karbala and Dhi Qar provinces. I have included 2 of them. Why am I presenting these articles to you today?

I want you to understand that this is not a huge effort and to realize who is actually holding up the transfer. Is it the provinces or the government ministry?

We know from articles last week that only 8 of the 30+ ministries remain to be transferred to the provinces and many have already have completed this action. We don’t know which provinces remain and they are not telling us this information. So what do we know?

In the articles below we can see this number 8 once again pop up and confirms to us there are only 8 ministries remaining, which is a good thing right?

We also know they obviously have gone past their constitutional deadline of Aug 5th.

We can read these two articles and assume the provinces are advertising to the people that it is not them holding up the transfer since they are ready. So they are telling the people indirectly it is the government holding back the transfer to their provinces.

We do know the culprits (which ministries involved) which are from the ministries of education, finance, health, labor, youth and sports, agriculture, municipalities and housing.

So most of these ministries are not BIGGIES (meaning critical ministries) except one, the finance ministry.
Why has the finance ministry not yet transferred to most provinces? Do you want to take a guess?

Let’s see how this plays out over the next couple days since we know they are attempting to meet this Aug 14th timeframe for all the reforms, decentralization being one of them. If they are late by a couple weeks we don’t care as long as its not 3 months….lol….

I have to tell you this news is almost predictable and like clockwork….lol…but you have to follow the saga and its like watching a soap on TV. You can’t miss an episode or you might get lost. Isn’t this exciting?

Article Follows:

BABYLON: READY FOR DIRECT TRANSFER OF POWERS 

The Governor of Babylon honest Royal, Wednesday, that the Government of Babylon ready for direct transfer of powers from eight ministries.

BAGHDAD / obelisk announced governor of Babylon honest Royal, Wednesday, that the Government of Babylon ready for direct transfer of powers from eight ministries, noting that the purpose of the transfer of powers is to provide services quickly without hindrance or delay.

The Royal at a press conference followed the "obelisk", that "the Government of Babylon and all the province covered by the departments ready for a date for the official and set for the direct transfer of powers from the ministries of education, finance, health, labor, youth and sports, agriculture, municipalities and housing."
Royal added, "The purpose of the transfer of powers is to provide services quickly, without obstacles or delay by the local government and without reference to the ministries."

He pointed out that "the citizen will soon be in charge of the implementation and application of accounting after the transfer of powers to the provinces irregular province of law."

The Minister of State for Provincial Affairs Jamal al-Din al-Badri stressed adviser, last Tuesday (August 4, 2015), that is more the province of Babylon governorate readiness to take over the transfer of powers from the service ministries file.

Article Ends
Article Begins:

DHI QAR CONFIRMS ITS READINESS TO TRANSFER ADMINISTRATIVE POWERS 

Information / Baghdad / ..
Deputy governor of Dhi Qar Mohammed Alsoala, Wednesday, that the province is ready for the transfer of powers to the eight government ministries to local government, pointing out that it contributes to the development of the province in many fields, especially economic and service projects.

Said Alsoala in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, "Dhi Qar front fork legal ways to implement administrative decentralization system more broadly and as stipulated by the governorates not organized province of Law and is ready for the transfer of powers, where initiated administrative steps first to decode the link circles its ministries, pointing out that "this file will contribute significantly to the support of local governments and development through the expansion of its powers to be able to manage their own affairs."

The vice governor of Dhi Qar that "the local government bygone develop administrative Mlakatha in all its departments to be able high by the administration of the province after the transfer of those powers," explaining that "the transfer of powers in the schedule will contribute to upgrading the economic and service located in the provinces."

He called Alsoala all ministries to "direct rules and regulations of the transfer of powers to the province and to authorize their constituencies in the provinces to take their role and work to decentralization on the ground." Ended / 25

Article Ends

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat

• Upvote 1