Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LANDA. Says Dinarians Are Moving Forward With Exchanges.

Luigi1

06 Aug 2015 Intel Guru LANDA...from 05 Aug conference call...

A caller asked jerzy if there were any changes from last week.

The PRIVATES are moving forward.

He said there is an end date for the PUBLIC and that is Oct.

Dinarland is concidered PRIVATE allegedly not PUBLIC.

Treat as a rumor until the proof comes in.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

The great thing about the dinar is you can block it out for a year, log back in, and know you are just a few days away from being a millionaire.....

since the introduction of the dinar rv, both psychiatrists and high end real estate agents businesses have quadrupled with clients

• Upvote 2

I guess with TNT Tony headed to prison, Okie is grounded forever and TerryK's mom has him in timeout.......all the stupid people are jumping ship and swimming towards LANDA.

Thanks Luigi for the "treat as rumor" disclaimer. I almost drank the kool-aid.

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 2

Oh Shiite I better go reopen my WF account again ! Okie can't "Landa" his paper airplane without consent from the NTA "Nation Trash Association " in accordance PTA " Paper Tash Association " which is also affiliated GRTA "Guru Recycled Trash Association " . Disclaimer : all paper dinar airplanes which is limited to or made from recycled dinar are subject to raids, forfeitures,

And subsequent confiscations under the FBI "International Siezure Act" . Which clearly states that All known and unknown associates operating under false pretenses are here by order to be grounded until final notice.

• Upvote 2

The great thing about the dinar is you can block it out for a year, log back in, and know you are just a few days away from being a millionaire.....

since the introduction of the dinar rv, both psychiatrists and high end real estate agents businesses have quadrupled with clients

Is that humour in your pants, or are you just happy to see progress?

• Upvote 2