Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar sellers cancelling reserve offerings

MESSAGE AT DINAR INC:

Due to recent events we are proactively suspending our layaway. Our product is completely different then our competitors (where all payments are Fully Refundable and No Customer has ever lost money) however we want to ensure we abide by all State & Federal laws. All current or active layaways will be refunded including the layaway fee. Give us a few weeks to meet with our legal advisers to ensure we have a long term and viable product for you our customer.

This is the third company that offered reserve's/laysaway's to shut down those services. How many more company's are left, the only one i know of is treasury Vault?

The Fed's are investigating dinar dealers and collecting all the info they can.

Absolutely......

With so many opening stating on message boards and in chatrooms their "plan" of attempting to beat Uncle Sam out of His fair share of tax revenue, this move was predictable.

I know everyone has heard this before but i will offer my 2 cents......

Do yourself a favor and 'render onto Ceasar what is Ceasar's'.

Get yourself a good tax attorney and pay your taxes !

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So, do these vendors no longer consider the Dinar a "viable" product?

If that's the case, then just what was it that brought them to this conclusion?

A little 3-letter Fed "oversight" on their operations, maybe?

The Iraq Dinar is a nation's currency and currency is always viable, with differing value from currency to currency.

I do not know for certain why our treasury has been examining currency dealers so closely but i suppose it has to do with how the dealers are selling currency "on reserve".

Perhaps there were buyers who made down payments and did not have the funds to complete their agreement?........and perhaps there were buyers who forfeited their down payment because of this and got nothing in return?

I entered into an agreement back many years ago and lost my down payment because i did not have the full payment at the end of the term.

It was my fault....i knew going in that it was a long shot gamble.

Since then, most dealers restructured their "on reserve" program and even if the buyer defaulted, the buyer was given dinar equal to their down payment.

Absolutely......

With so many opening stating on message boards and in chatrooms their "plan" of attempting to beat Uncle Sam out of His fair share of tax revenue, this move was predictable.

I know everyone has heard this before but i will offer my 2 cents......

Do yourself a favor and 'render onto Ceasar what is Ceasar's'.

Get yourself a good tax attorney and pay your taxes !

my wife always says that to me, pay caesar what belongs to caesar,

i always say sure, if he asks i will give to him, but as far as i know

he is dead,

govts now want caesars cut also

to bad overall, really is

I don't follow this like some..but it does seem these dealers are noncompliance with the exchange rate set by the CBI....regardless of the location....and these action also provide accountability for what is possessed in inventory by these dealers.......IMO

This is the third company that offered reserve's/laysaway's to shut down those services. How many more company's are left, the only one i know of is treasury Vault?

Does anyone know if it is the law to refund reserves? I have bough on reserves in the days I was susceptible to pumping - and would love my money back!

Maybe if Caesar wasn't such a dumbass,

fiscally incompetent, and greedy,

maybe people wouldn't mind giving

what needs to be given.

MRPARROT for president, i would vote for you with that attitude

only thing i need a green card, then i can vote?? i think

Dinarian64,

Another site has published the cftc press release on the Dinar Corp.case and it has a link for a complaint form and a tip line.

Can't name the site, of course, but a simple search...cftc complaint form will bring it up and it appears to cover your situation.