Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well guys, after almost ten years in this venture, I have come to the conclusion I have been had. I just sold all my IQD except one three zero bill. Nothing EVER changes with this thing...always the same rhetoric from the "sources" and the same old tired phraseology..."we're never been this close...hang in there it'll happen soon...yada, yada, yada". No one even goes in the chat room here anymore. There is no excitement about the "r/v". I think ( just my own opinion) that the majority of folks around here are hanging around out of habit instead of true belief.  I did for a number of years refusing to believe the handwriting on the wall. Not trying to force my opinion on anyone, or anything else, just stating the facts. Good luck to all out there and God bless. Ezra.

Edited by ezrapound
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Ez....you may be right.....or, at least you have an astute awareness of the obvious!?!

And yes, the chat room has been mostly devoid of "human presence" for some time.

For me, it's the fear of quitting...............................................and the next day it hits!!

• Upvote 7

Apparently the last thread 1-2 months ago, with dozens of members urging you to stay in had absolutely no impact on you.

Does anyone really think the Dinar will remain at it's current rate forever?

The rate has to change at some point, sure it may be five more years, but I don't think it will take that long.

I'll remain in this until the end, because people much, much wiser than me remain invested.

Sorry this didn't happen on your timeline ezra..................see ya!!         :peace:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Over the years, I have told people sparingly about this investment.  I will admit most believe it is a scam.  I don't let that deter me.  I am reminded of Gideon in the Bible (Judges 6).  He started out with too many men, and God reduced the number so that He would get the glory.  I believe for those who don't have the leading of the Holy Spirit,  this is a "risk".  For me, it is a gift from God.  The belief has to be "caught" and not taught.  If in fact this investment is not your path, reduce your losses and go on.  There will be many other investment opportunities. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you believe the Bible, this whole thing is a little simpler:  If you can see, feel, touch, or know something is real by relying on any of your senses, it's not by faith.  And the Bible says "Whatsoever is not of faith, it is sin."  From Hebrews "faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."  So, by extrapolating from those two, we obviously can "kinda" figure out where we stand, in faith.  Biblically because we have faith, we're in good shape because we DON'T know for sure.  If we knew the date, time, and price, it would not be by faith. 

Ezra, sorry you had to throw in the towel.  Hopefully that one three zero note you kept will be worth a good bit very shortly.  To everyone else, keep the faith.....today could be the day!

• Upvote 7

If you believe the Bible, this whole thing is a little simpler:  If you can see, feel, touch, or know something is real by relying on any of your senses, it's not by faith.  And the Bible says "Whatsoever is not of faith, it is sin."  From Hebrews "faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."  So, by extrapolating from those two, we obviously can "kinda" figure out where we stand, in faith.  Biblically because we have faith, we're in good shape because we DON'T know for sure.  If we knew the date, time, and price, it would not be by faith. 

Ezra, sorry you had to throw in the towel.  Hopefully that one three zero note you kept will be worth a good bit very shortly.  To everyone else, keep the faith.....today could be the day!

amen on that, i pray today is the day

• Upvote 2

I Agree. But I gone to stay in the game.

Maybe this thing will RV when my children get grown-up

Maybe

Apparently the last thread 1-2 months ago, with dozens of members urging you to stay in had absolutely no impact on you.

Does anyone really think the Dinar will remain at it's current rate forever?

The rate has to change at some point, sure it may be five more years, but I don't think it will take that long.

I'll remain in this until the end, because people much, much wiser than me remain invested.

Sorry this didn't happen on your timeline ezra..................see ya!!         :peace:

I'd be happy if you turn out to be right...I need the money like everyone else

Ezra, So sorry to hear that you sold your dinars. We all have different paths to walk. This wasn't yours.

Good luck to you and God bless.

MIT

I admit I tried more than once to sell a portion of mine ( having been in real tough financial dire straits  for a period...getting slightly better now) to no avail ( mainly for logistic reasons)... I will toy  ( for some more time...) with the thought that's maybe a sign... ( but what kind of sign....right)

This is a waiting game.

Seatback and relax

Zen meditation?

I admit I tried more than once to sell a portion of mine ( having been in real tough financial dire straits  for a period...getting slightly better now) to no avail ( mainly for logistic reasons)... I will toy  ( for some more time...) with the thought that's maybe a sign... ( but what kind of sign....right)

Try to hang in my friends, as long as you can, life sucks XXXXs, but cannot give up, god hates a coward, 
I know i am in the same sinking boat as many, its hard, but trust me the worst feeling is when you sell 
out and something great happens, all you do is sit back and say eh i was in that, missed the boat.
Trust me so many times i have jumped the gun or jumped ship, then boom.
would of been a multi millionare a many few times.

keep head up and keep trying to fight,
God has your back and will guide and deliver to all you

be blessed

davis
  • Upvote 5