Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Painterman7 said Okie says no RV

Painterman7 

We've been told so for so many years upside down the other it really makes no difference at all who told us so anymore . No one on these boards have a clue other than falling into the currency dealers trap of misinfo ..and it only took okie oilman 12 years to figure it out , think I'll follow his lead and cut my losses !

Blessings to OKIE, but he finally has realized as we all have, this is really a BOGUS deal. I have known Okie for over seven years, he used to be one of the big DAILY posters of how this was DONE, nuff said, ships at sea coming to port, plane is landing. Yet now, I have not heard much in over a year. I believe Okie himself FINALLY as much as other gurus have finally come to see, THERE will be no RV, no multi millionaires. IF anything just a mere blip here and there but no wealth will be gained. This is NOW July, mid July 2015. This year IS a wash, say what you want, but YOU WILL BE HERE January 1st, 2016 if you are a die hard fanatic. Just do not expect much, for I have heard FOR SEVEN YEARS, this was done. FACT is, there IS NO RV, will NOT be an RV and Iraq has absolutely NO plans to RV. IF they did, they would NOT be borrowing billions and billions and billions of US DOLLARS every year. See you in January, IF any are still here.

This is Paintermans opinion

Edited by docneedles
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I believe scum bags like Okie and TerryK and others are running scared with law enforcement raiding the currency dealers for inappropriate (illegal?) practices.   They are trying to get as far away as possible in hopes they aren't the next one getting raided.

Remember when TerryK convinced (scammed?) people into buying LLC, or something like that?   How much money to you think they made from their tactics?

Oh yeah, remember when TerryK said there were like 300 ships waiting at sea to dock at Iraq to unload all their products because the Iraqis were not rich?

I'm personally waiting to hear that some of these people get what they deserve...... investigated, indicted, jailed.....

Edited by dbmurphy
  • Upvote 4

Painterman7 

Blessings to OKIE....

I believe Okie himself FINALLY as much as other gurus have finally come to see, THERE will be no RV, no multi millionaires.

This is Paintermans opinion

If this guy is sending blessings to Okie, he is clearly of the Okie Maniac Cult....believe every prediction, but never, ever be correct.

I don't see any Okie quotes here, only what he "believes" Okie is thinking.

Okie.....the one guy who has probably ruined more lives in this investment than any other person involved, with all his inside info.

Yeah, so let's all start believing Okie when he suddenly turns negative on this investment........we'll get right on that.     :shrug:

• Upvote 4

Never heard of painterman7 ! But if he is a friend or follower of okie dokie or Terryk he is probably not a very astute individual. I would bet that goats and sheep probably back up against the fence and call out his name......"PAAAINNNTERRRMAAAN.....BAAAAA....." How dare that SOB wake up and piss on my post tosties ! I'm done with this post ! Y'all have a great day !

• Upvote 3

its funny doc you are so opposed to Luigi posting rumors yet here u are posting this trash.. whats up with that?

Good point easy.

I guess i was the only one who didn't know that Okie had bailed on the investment. I thought he was just not posting due to health issues but still believed in the investment.

I got into this from the advice of a J.P. Morgan wealth manager, who was friends of a friend of Okie's. He said that Okie was getting his info from Cheney.  I was told to watch what Okie said because he had boots on the ground and talked regularly to Cheney. So i joined up on Okie's site and listened to his conference calls. Within 4 months i saw potholes in Okie's information, but the J.P. Morgan wealth manager still said Okie was the real deal.  Since then i have sold 80% and if it tanks, i don't really care.

I hope this thread didn't ruin your day easy. I thought others would like to know what painterman said about Okie. I guess they are friends??? 

Thats why i posted.

• Upvote 4

Good point easy.

I guess i was the only one who didn't know that Okie had bailed on the investment. I thought he was just not posting due to health issues but still believed in the investment.

I got into this from the advice of a J.P. Morgan wealth manager, who was friends of a friend of Okie's. He said that Okie was getting his info from Cheney.  I was told to watch what Okie said because he had boots on the ground and talked regularly to Cheney. So i joined up on Okie's site and listened to his conference calls. Within 4 months i saw potholes in Okie's information, but the J.P. Morgan wealth manager still said Okie was the real deal.  Since then i have sold 80% and if it tanks, i don't really care.

I hope this thread didn't ruin your day easy. I thought others would like to know what painterman said about Okie. I guess they are friends??? 

Thats why i posted.

So I guess there is no more air in Okie's sails

Sonny1 got out now Okie..................I guess it's a lost cause

• Upvote 1

Caz,

I think the $3.00 rate is long gone. maybe someday 10 cents.  Abadi has been in almost a year and look how few laws have been passed. Maliki out and still no HCL, amnesty, tariffs, etc.

Caz,

Let's see what happens Aug 1 and see if the tariffs get implemented, and the 50,000 notes get circulated. If something gets done, that would show some good faith for the possibility of change.

• Upvote 3

I also believe that anything over a us dollar is not happening at the outcome....but hey...I am stubborn....I am holding out for the entire ride.....Personally I believe the .10 rate is what is going to happen at the begining....after that...????

At this point I believe most would be happy breaking even. Me, i'm also in it for the long haul and would be happy with .10 

Caz,

I think the $3.00 rate is long gone. maybe someday 10 cents.  Abadi has been in almost a year and look how few laws have been passed. Maliki out and still no HCL, amnesty, tariffs, etc.

Caz,

Let's see what happens Aug 1 and see if the tariffs get implemented, and the 50,000 notes get circulated. If something gets done, that would show some good faith for the possibility of change.

Hey Doc,

I was just havin a little fun..............wishin for the best

Take this rumor very lightly with a grain of salt.

OOM is very ill and has been for months.

There are several OOM imposters out there in Dinarland using the OOM handle.

Not defending OOM but lets see what OOM has to say in his own defense.

OOM on the run from the FBI is a vicious rumor started by someone on the net.

OOM is and has been and has always been RV RI mam.

5 years ago much of what my friends contact in the State dept. mentioned matched many of Okies posts that an rv was days away yet nothing ever occurred.....was it all just our govt propaganda or was this really supposed to occur and somehow got derailed? Many feel they pulled the plug on a $3 plus rv but still it seems logical that Iraq should raise the value of their currency

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1