Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump continues talk about vaccine-autism link

Peace

If Trump can say on his platform that he is for "individual rights" and against mandatory vaccines...then i may jump on the TRUMP bandwagon!

http://outbreaknewstoday.com/donald-trump-continues-talk-about-vaccine-autism-link-47421/

Donald Trump continues talk about vaccine-autism linkPosted by Robert Herriman on February 25, 2015 // 6 Comments

Real Estate mogul Donald Trump previously tweeted about his belief in a vaccine-autism link just about a year ago and in turn got lambasted for his misinformed tweet.

On the Wednesday, Hugh Hewitt Radio show, the host delved into Mr. Trump’s vaccine views and not much has changed in the past year:

Donald-Trump-356x624.jpg

Image/Donkey Hotey

Hugh Hewitt: And it goes to a tweet that you put out. I love the fact that you tweet your own stuff. You wrote massive combined inoculations to small children is the cause for a big increase in autism. Spread shots over a long period, and watch positive result. Do you stand by that, Donald Trump?

Donald Trump: Okay, I do, and let me explain it real quickly. I am a total believer in getting the shots and having it done, and I am a total believer, 100%, nobody a bigger believer. What I don’t like seeing is that 20 pound little baby going in and having this one massive inoculation with all of these things combined. I’d like it spread over, because look, our autism rate is at a level that it’s never been. Nobody’s ever, you know, in the old days, you didn’t even hear about autism, and now it’s at a level that’s so high, especially in boys, but so high that nobody can even believe it. What I’m saying is 100% I want to see it happen. I want everybody, but it should be spread over. Smaller doses over a longer period of time. So spread it out over a year. There’s no harm in that, and I believe autism will go way down.

HH: So you’re saying there’s a causal connection…

DT: I totally believe, but I would like to see it spread out and in smaller doses.

HH: So you believe there’s a causal connection between vaccines and autism?

DT: Well, a lot of people do. I mean, there are many people that do. And I know at least two people, one of them who works in the building that I’m in right now, a beautiful woman, has a child. The child is 100% healthy, takes the child, who was I think around a year and a half or two years old to get the shot, gets this massive shot of fluid pumped into the baby’s body, and a few days later, catches a fever, and all of a sudden, is severely autistic. And many people, many people have had that experience, Hugh. And I will tell you, on Twitter and on Facebook, where you know, so many people, I feel, it’s sort of interesting, because I get so much response, people are praying for me that I at least say that. So I totally believe in the shot. I totally believe that you should be vaccinated. But let them spread it out over a little period of time. You can’t pump that, because have you ever seen the size of these inoculations? You can’t pump that much fluid into a little baby’s body. And I think it’s having an effect. And I know of at least two cases in my, but many people say the same thing happened to me where their child is totally healthy. They get pumped up with this huge pile of liquid, with many, many different vaccines, and their child turns out to be autistic after it. And all I’m saying is spread it out in smaller doses over a longer period of time.

HH: If a group of scientists came to you and said look, The Donald, that’s just, that’s not right, you’re giving out misinformation, would you change your mind if presented with facts on that?

DT: Well, I’ve seen babies that were totally healthy that weren’t healthy, and I’m not asking for anything. All I’m doing is saying spread it out over a period of time. I’m not saying don’t get inoculated, don’t get the shots, don’t get the vaccines. I’m saying spread it out over a period of time. It doesn’t hurt anybody other than probably the pharmaceutical companies, because they probably make more money putting it into one shot. Maybe it hurts the doctors. I don’t know. But I can say this. Everybody would get the vaccines. They just, they wouldn’t be pumping these massive amounts of liquid into a child.

After the interview, Mr Hewitt expressed his views on this topic saying the science shows there is no link. AND THAT IS BECAUSE THE SCIENCE HAS NO OVERSIGHT OTHER THAN CORPORATE OVERSIGHT.

LETS GO INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS... DOWN WITH BIG PHARMA!    

• Upvote 1

He's right about kids getting inoculated and suddenly being autistic. I personally know a couple that had a perfectly normal little boy. He talked a mile a minute. Mommy this, mommy that, talk, talk, talk...the day after he was given his shot(s), hasn't spoken a word since and was diagnosed autistic. Very scary...

• Upvote 1