Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

H.R. 2232: Vaccinate All Children Act of 2015 Democrat Fredrika Wilson

Peace

http://www.stopmandatoryvaccination.com/

Ok So there is a Bill represented by Democrat Fredrika Wilson that mandates all children be vaccinated disregarding philosophical and religious beliefs to be applied to all states.

http://edgytruth.com/2015/05/20/big-pharma-link-fl-rep-frederica-wilson-forced-vaccines/#

notice how her lead staffer named Keenan of GLAXOSMITHKLINE.    

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr2232/text    H.R.  2232 

PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELVES ON THE LACK OF OVERSIGHT AND TRANSPARENCY OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATIONS THAT ARE IN CONTROL OF YOU AND THE POCKETS OF "OFFICIALS". 

There are vaccine payout damages totalling 3 1/2 billion so far.  VACCINES are loaded with neurotoxins, you and your children are dying slowly from an out of control Corporate controlled Government. 

Please review the WHO and the payouts they have made. Also note that this INDUSTRY REGULATES ITSELF, NO OVERSIGHT OTHER THAN THE OVERSIGHT THE CORPORATION CREATES!

• Upvote 2

Peace, you (and anyone else who is a TRUE American) need to check out Marc Steven's website "no state project".

Laws can be passed to gubermints content, however, application or jurisdiction is completely different matter. People need to start challenging this aspect of any law that by its nature is unconstitutional or against Natural Rights of Man.  

Rarely, if ever, is there any factual evidence a law applies. If there are no facts, there is no application of that law.

You need to ask yourself "Who is required to follow this law?" "Show me how this law came to apply to me?" and so on.

so, should this utter piece of crap actually pass, then all the people who disagree with it, should then require the legislative body to show FACTUAL EVIDENCE how it would apply to them. Again, check out the website. It is good info that works. He debunks the UCC, Strawman, Acceptance for Value, etc stuff which I did a long time ago to get government to leave me alone. This reasoning is much for effective and, yes, I have used it with success myself. No application of the law because there is no factual evidence the law applies.....Keep up the good fight and good posts in educating the masss...To your health

• Upvote 1

Peace, you (and anyone else who is a TRUE American) need to check out Marc Steven's website "no state project".

Laws can be passed to gubermints content, however, application or jurisdiction is completely different matter. People need to start challenging this aspect of any law that by its nature is unconstitutional or against Natural Rights of Man.  

Rarely, if ever, is there any factual evidence a law applies. If there are no facts, there is no application of that law.

You need to ask yourself "Who is required to follow this law?" "Show me how this law came to apply to me?" and so on.

so, should this utter piece of crap actually pass, then all the people who disagree with it, should then require the legislative body to show FACTUAL EVIDENCE how it would apply to them. Again, check out the website. It is good info that works. He debunks the UCC, Strawman, Acceptance for Value, etc stuff which I did a long time ago to get government to leave me alone. This reasoning is much for effective and, yes, I have used it with success myself. No application of the law because there is no factual evidence the law applies.....Keep up the good fight and good posts in educating the masss...To your health

i will def check out marc stevens thanks Thai. I hope people start taking control of their health by scrutinizing their doctors and bought off officials . If a doctor can't tell you what is inside a vaccine then how can he tell you it is effective?... I know you know ;)  it just blows my mind... TO OUR HEALTHY LONG LIVES.

WHY is this or any vaccine being "commanded" to be taken?

What is absolutely frightening is that another freedom is being removed.  If I do not want to take the vaccine, I will not take the vaccine.  The government can find another place to stick the needle and it is not in the arm.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/205989-what-is-inside-a-vaccine/#ixzz3hCVPw9UR

WHY is this or any vaccine being "commanded" to be taken?

What is absolutely frightening is that another freedom is being removed.  If I do not want to take the vaccine, I will not take the vaccine.  The government can find another place to stick the needle and it is not in the arm.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/205989-what-is-inside-a-vaccine/#ixzz3hCVPw9UR

I know! I can't imagine watching anyone force anything into my body or my kids... that would make me go crazy. What the flip?!

A friend and I were watching marc stevens yesterday! I'm starting to understand "jurisdiction" a lot more. still need to watch more of marc. Thanks Again :)