Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adviser Abadi: we import 70 tons of gold per year and decline proves the strength of the dinar

yota691

Monday, July 27, 2015 10:56

NB-141374-635735806562215237.jpg

Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister stressed the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in an interview on Monday, that Iraq imported annually about 70 tons of gold, while pointing out that the decline in gold shows the strength of the Iraqi dinar.

Saleh said in an interview to the Sumerian News, he said that "large amounts of gold per year intervention in Iraq, ranging between 60-70 tons," adding that "the abundance of gold with the power of the Iraqi dinar led to lower prices in the local markets."

Saleh added, that "the global gold prices have fallen dramatically, and decline to make the price of gold is currently less than it was in 1978," attributing the cause to "purchasing power of the citizen, which was low at the time compared to the current time enjoyed by Iraqi high purchasing power."

Saleh pointed out, that "other reasons that led to the decline in gold prices, is the stability of the Iraqi dinar and the high associated with the high dollar is also globally against other currencies," stressing that "the decline in gold gives an indication of the strength of the Iraqi dinar."

The price of gold in the Iraqi market dropped below 200 thousand dinars per weight after it was ranging between 250 thousand to 300 thousand dinars per weight.

• Upvote 2

Iraqi low gold price of about five thousand dinars to the weight
Economy and tenders

Since 27/07/2015 13:24 pm (Baghdad time)

tytryty645.jpg

BAGHDAD - scales News

Iraqi gold price fell, Monday, about five thousand dinars to the weight.

The price of 21 carat Almthagal today to 178 thousand and 829 dinars, while gold record yesterday, 184 thousand and 110 dinars a difference of about 5280 dinars.

And equal to the weight of gold per five grams. ended 29/4 e

If the CBI import 70 tons of gold per year, what is the total amount of gold reserves?

Reducing the note count

Liquidity shortage on private banks

Dollarizing the economy

Hard currency reserves double the amount of all dinar in circulation

Importing 70 tons of gold per year

I believe the CBI is getting ready for something BIG

Just my opinion.!

Go Iraq

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go increase exchange rate.

• Upvote 9

Laid back if we make enough money to make it to Vegas I'm buying you the first drink my friend ...I like your optimism

Heck, I'll buy out the whole darn bar for the night with ya' Palmtree!!  :bravo:  :eyebrows:  :twothumbs:  :cheesehead:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 1

Either the dinar is released to the global market or it is not.

It is my understanding that the dinar is not released to the global market and as such still under "tight monetary control" until it is released.

If that is such the case, relating strength of IQD to gold prices is purely ficticious.

It sounds to me that a lot of money is being spent on gold purchases via 'at the expense of the Iraqi citizen'. Why? Because the people are being disconnected

from their own country's wealth under the guise of 'tight monetary policy'. Where did the money come from for such purchases?

The M2 has grown exorbitantly via 'digital fractional banking' aka 'derivative scheme' [building debt against the country] where with the banks stand to gain while the citizens are kept down like zombies walking around with IQD toilet paper. M2 is NOT the physical supply of IQD [though a part] it is mostly the debt owed to borrowing from the physical IQD while it is not even "released" to the market place. Ask yourself why is that?

The derivatives is 'banking by debt' the IQD is NOT backed by anything, while under 'tight monetary control'. The article talks as though the IQD is backed by gold and thus lower market prices. That is so lame!

So is it released w/o us knowing or is it not?  Same argument can be made for oil.  How does lower gold prices or lower oil prices really translate to lower market place prices when the citizens are not really buying gold on the streets with IQD and this can translate with oil though if you own a car instead of a camel. This begs the question about the lunacy of embracing 'debt bonds' for the international community while using all their current wealth to purchase gold.

Bottom line, the article holds no water for lower market prices and stronger IQD ~ it does not translate in 'tight monetary control'.

Sure buying gold is good if the NWO is not going to drive the gold price to zero via 'debt paper gold derivatives'.

Physical gold prices are going down due to the selling of 'paper derivative promissory gold' into the COMEX by the banksters manipulating the price of gold to artificially

keep interests down. This makes it appears as though there is more gold than there really is via 'paper selling'.

If Gold was allowed to be in the supply/demand cycle, the U.S. would enter the black hole of a huge crash. Because the U.S. could not even pay the interest rate on this fraud debt let alone the principal. Here is where the 'paper printers' are trying to drive the precious metals market to zero for a world run strictly by paper/currency scheme then cashless.

This is the one tool hiding all the banksters thievery by 'derivative' schemes.

Flip Side is to shore up their currency, but just remember how they exploded the M2 into multiple trillions when the IQD is not even released and then Bonds too? Its ridiculous.

Throw in the NWO ISIS trained and outfitted by U.S. & Israel and you have an extravaganza of manipulation holding the citizens down while their country is raped by the NWO banksters.

In October the IMF may issue an announcement of a new 'reserve currency' probably the Chinese Yuan and who is pumping most of the oil out of Iraq? China!

So as I see it, they may stop and desist the currency manipulation of the IQD soon or they may just keep it down via derivatives while they exploit the oil & gold to payback the derivatives.

There are articles out there that explains why they want to keep Iraq down so as not to grow powerful over riding Israel.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If my humble math is correct, 70 tons in iraq would be approx 2,464,000,000, Almost 2.5 billion USD not dinar. or 291,500,000,000 -- 291 billion dinar. 

Please correct me if my math is off. Have not been to school in about 60 years.