Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blackjack Claims In Country RV Has Happened.

Luigi1

BlackJack7 posted in chat around 11 PM PST.

Blackjack7 wrote  Good evening TNT

Blackjack7 wrote I stand by my source from this afternoon

Blackjack7 wrote These are boots on the ground who are in the know first hand

Ram1 wrote Bj7 what did your source say this afternoon?

Blackjack7 wrote ~~~  Ram he said the RV took place has happened and contractors now have what they need to proceed financially speaking

Kue911 wrote Blackjack did you say the RV has happened in Iraq?

Blackjack7 wrote Kue this came from boots on the ground

Blackjack7 wrote on that note I am heading to bed it's been a long day...take care TNT remember I only bring what I am given have a great nite.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

here's another article related to the above...

7-20-15 semperfi01: Heard from deep cover friend out of Fort Bragg yesterday said he was told this was scheduled for release Friday afternoon, but because of the suicide bomber in the mosque with so many lives lost it was decided to hold off on the release. Sorry family I was disheartened too. Let's see what Tony knows before the head catches fire.

I don't believe it takes a week to bury the dead in Iraq.

Under muslum customs the burial must be by the next day.

The lives lost in the suicide bombings are already burried.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

another Blackjack update...

Blackjack7 :  I just had a call from my friend and I asked if there was anything else and he said the contractors had $4.10 on their cards

BestBuy:  CNBC just broadcast GCR and I got my prove ...snapshot it.

5195938_orig.jpg

10ring:  Wait are gcr & gcd the same thing?

BestBuy:  It should be the same cause majority global currency will be devaluated

Kwbo748:  Yea, makes no sense that all will go up in value.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Why do they keep saying that the "contractors" are getting the RV'ed dinar? 

It doesn't matter if the "contractors" get paid with RV'ed or no RV'ed dinar they are still going to get the same equal amount of money.  

Edited by Zebra0101
  • Upvote 3

Why do they keep saying that the "contractors" are getting the RV'ed dinar?

It doesn't matter if the "contractors" get paid with RV'ed or no RV'ed dinar they are still going to get the same equal amount of money.

Because they're idiots.
  • Upvote 7

here's another article related to the above.

TNT Tony claims RV in Kurdistan only. The rest of Iraq to follow soon.

Highlights of Tony's CC.  Updated as the call progresses.

Kurdistan:  Barzani was tired of waiting and did it on his own.                                                He announced twice, "what the people are waiting for is here."
Tony: If I know it, other countries . . . investors know it.

Tony:  Everybody back ready, back on alert.   People got paid in the $3.31 - $4.40 range.  Some quit their jobs because they were excited.  Cards getting loaded in different regions of Iraq.  Not seeing citizens getting paid.     It's contractors and their employees getting paid.  
DC:   Tony talked with DC over the weekend, but not this morning.

CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony:   Being told get ready for any minute now here in the US.  I'm looking for something to happen this week.  Superfantastic information.  I'm excited.
  • Upvote 2

another article related tothe above by the GOAT....

UU6717 – “RV in Kurdistan?“  by Mnt Goat

Grüße aus Bayern,

The news letter  today is a very quick and short news to clarify some misunderstandings we are now hearing about an RV announcement in Kurdistan, Iraq today.

Let us all stay level headed, grounded and focused on what we know to be the truth and not some rumors, conjecture or info from some “secret” government sources. We all know that information from Iraq has been half true at best from some of these so called “boots on the ground” and what they are telling us. Did I mention the confusion in translation from Arabic to English?

Did I mention many  dinarians want this RV so bad they will even made a big deal about something that has no relevance to what we really need to hear. Take off your RV glasses, relax  and  listen carefully to what is really being said. Also remember what is really going on from past months  if you really want the truth.

• Upvote 2

Blackjack doesn't know "jack". And another "neg" for Luigi for bringing BS from a TNT idiot. Then someone comments from a Tony CC ??? Are you shizzing me? That moron pleads guilty to embezzlement and people still follow his every word?? Amazing.

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 2

Yes, it has happened but only in the alley behind CBI and only between 3 and 3:30 pm on Thursday and only for people whose last name starts with Z.

Hey,  That's ME.  I scored finally.  I am Animal Zimutri and I am on my way to Iraq as we speak.  If I had a job I would quit, but I don't so I won't!  WooHoo  Thanks for the info Joe B.  I sure hope it's on the down and low if you get my drift.  I would never believe my fellow brother Dinarian, American, hopefully Republican, Adams kin, DV cohort would ever steer me wrong.  Well, I have to get going, don't want to miss my cash-in appt at the CBI alley.  Limo will be here shortly to pick me up.  Got a first class ticket on Virgin Atlantic for as far as they would take me and puddle jumpers from there with top notch security arrangements and no expense spared.  I just put it all on my American Express card as I will be a millionaire by Friday and can pay it off when the bill comes, right.  No problems, no worries.  Off I go.  I will write to keep you all informed if I can.  Have a nice Wed all and enjoy Adams chat.  It should be a doosey.

• Upvote 1