Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you get Warka's "account expired, please contact the bank" message

phlip

Even if you have kept up with changing your password every three months for the last two years, you’ll probably get an “account expired, please contact the bank” message at any time so that Warka can re-set your password expiration date out to a year from now.

We’ve been sending emails to Ashraf Amr at [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> for years without ever getting a response back.

Instead, let’s try sending emails directly to Laith Alamir at [email protected]since that is the guy from the Warka E-banking Department that always responds to Mohammad K Issa from the International Foreign Relations Department at [email protected]

Step One ~ send an e-mail directly to Mohammad K Issa at [email protected], with a CC to Laith Alamir at [email protected]

Nothing seems guaranteed to work; but at the same time, the shorter the message the better seems to be Warka staff’s preference to answer.

Below, are some versions of an email with possible Subject Titles like:

Online Access Renewal or

Reset Password Request or

Reset Password Required …

Just copy and paste whichever version you like best.

One

Dear Mr. Mohammad K. Issa

My E-banking Subscription has expired and I’ve had problems changing my previous password.

I’m requesting, please, that a reset password be sent to my email address so that I log in to my accounts again.

I am extremely grateful for your help with this matter.

Thank you for your kind attention to my accounts.

Respectfully yours,

Your Full Name

0790/0000000/001/2521/000

Two

Dear Mr. Mohammad K. Issa:

I can no longer use my Warka login password.

I would like to request that a reset password to my email address so that I might be able to log in to my account again.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this request might cause to your schedule and I will be extremely grateful for any help you are able to give me in this matter.

Thank you very much.

Warmest Regards,

Your Full Name

Three

Dear Mr. Mohammad K Issa:

My E-banking Subscription has expired and I now have problems using my password.

I would very much like to login to my account again.

At your earliest convenience, I would like to request, please, that a reset password be sent to my email address, so that I may use it to login and change it to my own password.

I apologize for any inconvenience at all that this request might cause to your busy schedule and I am extremely grateful for any help you are able to give me in this matter.

Thank you very much for your time.

Respectfully and with Warmest Regards,

Your Full Name

Four

Subject: Password Reset

Dear Mr. Mohammad K Issa,

I would like to request that a reset password for my Warka Savings Account be sent to my email address.

I have not been able to view my account for some time due to password problems.

Thank you.

Your Full Name

The key to progress in getting an answer back from Warka is that as you attempt to log-in every day, eventually the message will change from “account expired, please contact the bank” to “wrong password”.

When that happens you’ll know that Warka has stepped in and switched off your old password and is getting ready to furnish you with another one.

Look for the email with a new password within a week or so.

• Upvote 1

I'm on my 6th attempt with several iterations of communication to Mr. Alamir, Mr. Amr and Mr. Issa.  I know at least one of the memos to Mr. Issa has been read. No response at all yet.  Please post when someone is successful.

• Upvote 1

My first attempt I authorized that the funds be withdrawn to pay for my annual subscription to e-banking. That was of no benefit since 6/29/2015. I'm on my 3rd attempt now to get my account renewed. The service of this bank is very disappointing over the last year!

• 2 weeks later...

I got the message that my account has expired while trying to log into my online account. I've sent several emails to numerous individuals that handle this issue but haven't heard back from anyone. I read here on the forum that there is a form needed to complete to get your account re-activated.
When I sent them a request, I attached all the documents, including a copy of my passport that was used to open the account.
Does anyone have that form they could post or send to me?

I've asked Adam things in the past about Warka but he won't have anything to do with it... As far as your problem with getting into your account, just keep sending emails, every day, be respectful, but te them how concerned you are.. It happens to us at least once a year, like I said, we just keep sending emails until we get a response, there is no form to be sent, you just need to change your password every three months, also always check your junk mail because that's where we found our response.

Might just ask for a wire transfer of all my find. It might happen as fast as the other request...

Might be worth a try haymon. I'm starting to get emails bouncing back from WARKA. Had one recently come back as undelivered to Mr. ISSA. I don't know what they're trying to pull, but nothing surprises me. Just need to keep a positive attitude and hope it's just temporary.

• 1 month later...

If you go to the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) website as shown below and look into the "contact us" link. You will find two email addresses there. Email them and tell them you are having problems accessing your online accounts at Warka Bank. Gave them my name on the account and my account #s. I got an email back saying they have received my email. Not sure how fast this will be, since this is Iraq, but the Central Bank of Iraq is suppose to oversee bank issues in Iraq.

www.cbi.iq

There should be no new money flowing into Warka from outside investors until they clean up their act. I personally feel that Warka bank officials view outside dinar speculators as bad cheese, and don't want anything to do with them. The CBI took oversite of Warka over a year ago and there have been essentially no changes to communication services to outside investors. They obviously don't care whether you are happy with their banking procedures or not. Don't send them any more of your money!

• Upvote 1