Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana update - 8 July, 2015

Adam Montana

I'm going to try to be so negative  in the future. I knew what I was getting into at the start, a risk. So now the ball is in the Iraqi's court, let's hope that when Ramadan is over that we will start to see improvements on all fronts. So to all my brothers and sisters  in the RV roller coaster,  have a good and pray for a great RV.

Countryroads

Edited by countryroads
  • Upvote 2

Thank you Adam.  My thoughts are that the 17th seems like a really, really, good day for an RV! :bravo:

Why? I am truly curious if I need to let my excitement and dreams get ahead of me. So thanks for explaining this date.  btw, I'll go back through Adam's comments and see if I missed anything there. I wouldnt be so energetic about knowing this except that I am at a point in my life where I truly need the money, big time. As all of us do, I'll get by without it if we have to wait longer, but also like all of us, it would sure make my life easier if I had that money now. lol

Ok, forget that. I just went back to Adam's post and found the reason, the end of Ramadan. Cool!! Nice to know there is a huge looming hope on the near horizon. lol

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 1