Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thoughts From Topshelf -Written July 4th, 2015

Thoughts From Topshelf -Written July 4th, 2015
Greece, Brics, Iraq, IMF

By FrostyTheSnowman @ KTFA: 7/05/2015:  "FROM TOPSHELF ...July 4th"

Oh, don't start believing cash outs have started. They are showing you the process of how the world will change and is changing.

Follow Greece. That is resolved, but it was done in a certain way for a reason - safety.

Puerto Rico also has it handled. What does "handled" mean? The plan, which has no letter, is moving forward and will happen at same time for all nations.

None of these other stories about exchanging are true. If they are, then they are tied to a contract, because debt is owed by Iraq. Just because a nation owes someone, such as a company, doesn't mean that "someone" can speculate, which is why the need for USD (auctions).

No speculator in currencies has cashed out a dang thing. Why would they exchange an asset-backed currency for fiat? Same with nations.

They will simply write contract arrangements to balance things out and stand pat until the monetary reform is completely implemented.

If someone has exchanged, it is a banker hedging or someone scamming. Plain and simple. The outcome for them will not be good, which is why I said, "Don't give up your currencies."

Dinars will not even be in the headlines. When the system standards changed, most all currencies changed (difference in change and all aspects applied) with them, not just the Dinar. The asset-backed system is now in effect. The headlines will simply be that currencies are now based on real assets.

Nations have been on 100% gold-backed assets before. Some want that again. It didn't work then, and it will not work now. Don't believe me, look it up. Greece knows first-hand. Many nations still have both fiat and asset-backed. For example, below is a picture of USD asset-backed, the St. Gaudens Double Eagle. Same for the Gold American Eagle.

1436285_orig.jpg

Some want all fiat. Well, we know how that turned out.

So, I have told you about Basel III since the beginning. I not only told you, but showed you. Yes, asset-backed and fiat can run together in the same system and have been doing so for a long time. This is true even after we got off the gold standard in the early 1970s.

It has been done before and nobody panicked. Please don't get offended, but this is not really going to be a big deal, because you can count things that have real value.

I proved the other night that Greece has great wealth in the ground, just like many other countries. Knowledge, resources, and technology are all things that can be monetized. Those in our forum who listen to the calls know that Greece has some very valuable raw resources.

It will show. Be excited, because Greece will become the model of what the citizens can expect, in a good way. As they should be. Watch the news reports. Today, Reuters is reporting that "The head of the European Parliament, Martin Schulz, told German radio that Greece would have to introduce another currency if the 'no' vote wins in Sunday's referendum on an aid-for-reforms deal." So, they are telegraphing what they plan to do. The Greeks have already started using their new currency, so what is the referendum vote all about?

News reports everywhere are also stating that Europe and the Middle East are in a full-blown monetary crisis. The news on Africa has been suppressed. Then there is Asia and The Americas. Monetary reform is the way you solve it. Not by saying currency XYZ is worth more ... poof.

Currencies are backed by something now. Without confidence, it will not work. Gold is already a currency, which is 99.99% backed by gold.

So the question is, BackDoc, doesn't it already exist? Aren't gold and silver already currencies? They are currencies for any country minting coins. Now, countries are simply going to back the paper currencies they print.

The rules have been changed to allow central banks and banks to hold currencies of other nations and count them as reserves.

Do you still need more? Do you see that most everything is done, and all that's left is to show the ending of this movie? It's been a good drama that has a great ending. You could never guess when the ending was coming, nor could you see who did it and how it was done.

Tell everyone it is not "IF" we will switch to the plan. It has already started.

Just because you don't fully understand what is transpiring doesn't mean they will hold this up. The key for you has always been "never give up your currency." It's always been a matter of "WHEN." "When" is not in our control. It is important to know who you are and what you stand for. Hope all of you are getting what is happening. It is Plan A, if you want to call it that. Even Putin told you himself.

4896731_orig.jpg

See, the system can change anytime now, because everyone is working together.

The AIIB, BRICS, IMF, and World Bank are all working together to improve everyone's monetary reform. You can actually see the changes that are now occurring.

Some didn't even know this was a global event. Now they do. There are some that think we are still waiting on Iraq. Well, they sure can say "look at the right hand," while the left hand is doing something totally different. I don't mention this to be funny. It just makes me scratch my head when people (so called guru/Truthers) are not accountable for the statements they make, or only use articles to do their research. We all seek the truth. The Truthers don't even have all their facts right.

Those that still have their currency have put in their dues. Holding on was the hardest part. This is no different than holding gold, silver, other foreign currencies, and other resource or trade contracts. IQD is a real currency now, and so are others. Fiat currency, which is back by nothing more than a promise, only has value if there is confidence in the currency. Even asset-backed currencies need confidence to work.

Back in Ancient Greece, people used to shave a little off their gold coins to make the gold go farther. So, you can see how this might hurt confidence in the money that was used. Today, gold and silver coins are minted with reeded edges and/or raised edges as security measures to make it obvious if someone tries to shave the coins. Even banking personnel are trained on this.

Monetary reform of how currencies are backed has now made the accountability/confidence of all currencies realistic so they could be adjusted. Gold and silver are reserve currencies; right, BackDoc?

Also, they are able to back other nations' currencies, as can many other resources of value. Now, allowing all nations to hold others' currencies as reserves provides confidence and direct trading ability.

There is your headline. See, no one currency will be (or needs to be) singled out. Same goes for resources.

I have stated this many times before, but please listen again. No matter how you proceed, all currency exchange transactions will be private unless you open your mouth.

All bank transactions are. If this was only about one country or maybe just a few, then that might be different, but you know that is not the case.

This is the best plan. It builds confidence and stronger testimonies in whatever you believe. I am not here to serve as your professional adviser, but I am entitled to my opinion. Since I don't charge for the knowledge I provide and am afforded only limited freedom of speech while doing so, it can hardly be construed as offering advice, which is why I don't worry about having to put a disclaimer on everything.

I Wish all mankind the best and pray this change helps many generations. It will not be perfect or completed overnight. It doesn't need to be for the changes to start.

It is starting, and we are talking about a big step approaching at great speed. Countries are using trade agreements to do this secretly, so speculation will not take over. I can assure you that nobody has been advised by me to buy or sell anything.

Not many individuals even know about this. They are showing you the model. Things are "being taken care of," meaning Greece will not collapse and become a third world country, while others gain at their expense. It is a global event.

Finally, a word about Jade Helm. JH was designed to ensure that people in the US stay safe during this transition. That said, when did JH start? Well, it began a month earlier than advertised, because they wanted to minimize the speculation. They will do their job, and it's best if people just sit down and watch the end of this movie. JH has been active for weeks now. Be patient. You can make sense of all this if you leave the hype, myths, and conspiracy theories out of the equation.

Sorry it took me so long to write this on the 4th of July. Look for great things to happen.

TopShelf

• Upvote 1