Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Takei—Too Dumb to be a Real Racist..

divemaster5734

OK, I admit it, I grew up spending my week in anxious anticipation of the upcoming Friday night Star Trek episode.

From the cheesy rock beings, occasional immortal hijacking the ship to force everyone to play Robin Hood, with Worf's famous, "Captain, I object, I am NOT a merry man", while wearing the most ridiculous pair of tights, (one of my favorite lines ever), to the entire low budget production that was also not another cop show or western. 

Yeah, I was a sci-fi freak since grade school, having read all the Ray Bradbury, Robert Heinlein, and Isac Asimov ever printed before high school.

While I have never been "groupie" inclined, I did and do wish all those remaining living actors to live well and prosper.

Everyone wondered about Mr. Sulu, but no one in my circles ever read TV guide, or bothered with celebrity worship, and it just didn't matter, he was on "the ship".

However, the human, no longer given specific words to speak by someone with far more intellect and creativity than him, has unfortunately decided to prove his pathetic ignorance, while proclaiming his unconditional loyalty,(especially in the face of oppression), and voice his displeasure with, while stupidly uttering a racist term to describe, Justice Thomas's dissenting opinion.

Unfortunately, like all hard core and independent thought challenged progressives, that idiot doesn't even have a clue what he is talking about.

If you read the full dissent, Thomas correctly stated there is no government guaranteed clause to dignity, even if there were there is no way the government could bestow or take it away,  that it is a right of every human alive.

So, what he meant, is If the government denies your welfare, takes away your freedom, steals your money and property, they still can not touch your dignity.

That is earned, achieved, and maintained, through personal standards of quality and ethics, independently, by every being on earth.

The people thrown into the Nazi death camps, and interment camps in America for instance, never lost their dignity, regardless of how heinous, vile, or unethically they were treated.

I'd bet Mr. Sulu would consider being called a "Moronic Intellectual" a compliment, because it has the word "intellectual" in it....DM

George Takei—too dumb to be a real racist

As everyone who does not depend on the left wing mainstream media for news knows by now, actor and *** rights spokesman, George Takei, is not too pleased with what Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas wrote in his dissenting opinion in the *** marriage case, Obergefell v. Hodges.

Of the only black justice on the Supreme Court of the United States, Takei said, “He is a clown in blackface, sitting on the Supreme Court. He doesn’t belong there.”

Star Trek’s Mr. Sulu could not understand what all the fuss was about concerning his reference to “blackface.” But there is a simple explanation for Takei’s confusion; the aged actor is simply not too bright.

This should not come as a surprise to those who are skeptical of comments made by actors who know nothing about what they talk about but whose word is accepted as gospel because they are given a platform to state their views to a fawning media and a gullible public.

Just because Takei had the ability to memorize such great lines “Aye aye, captain” does not mean he has any smarts. And, as far as intelligence in actors goes, Takei is no Ronald Reagan. He’s not even a Kim Kardashian.

Takei’s total lack of intelligence is obvious from his excuse about how what he said about Justice Thomas was not racist. For the benefit of the unwashed masses, Takei explained that the term “blackface” is a theatrical term. The intellectually challenged actor explained, “Blackface is a lesser known term for a white actor who blackens his face to portray a black buffoon.” He goes onto say, since it is “theatrical lingo” it’s not racist.

Unreal. Takei is right about what “blackface” means. White actors used to blacken their faces in order to portray black people as buffoons. THAT IS WHY THE TERM IS RACIST, not simply artistic. Logic like this almost makes you want to feel sorry for the Star Trek has-been.

It’s true that many Americans, especially Millennials, know little of their country’s history or even the present. In on-the-street interviews, many Americans did not know the purpose of the July 4 holiday. Some who did know, did not know what country the United States gained its independence from. Some thought France while others guessed Canada. (In case some of these people are actually reading this, the correct answer is England).

The United States these days is such that Joe Biden, a heartbeat away from the presidency, could commit a crime and have a good chance he could not be identified in a lineup. Yet most people, other than the truly ignorant, know what the term “blackface” means. The term is hardly some obscure theatrical term the not only intellectually challenged but arrogant Takei thinks it is.

It is difficult to believe how anyone with even low average intelligence could possibly think comparing someone to a white actor who applies makeup in order to portray a black buffoon is not a racist comment.

Mr. Sulu has achieved what very few people ever have—he’s shown he isn’t even smart enough to be a racist.

If Takei cannot understand the simple construct that blackface is racist then he is certainly totally incapable of understanding anything Justice Thomas could possible say or write. Of course in his simple mind, Takei didn’t have a clue about the point the justice was making.

In his dissent, Thomas stated that human dignity is not something bestowed upon people by governments. Governments can neither give nor take away dignity; dignity is inherent in a person simply because he or she is a human being. There is no way a simpleton like Takei could possibly know this, but Thomas’ views on dignity was not original.

Without the ability to understand what Thomas wrote, Takei interpreted the justice’s words as saying such things as slavery and internment of the Japanese during World War II was “dignified.” Thomas said no such thing. The television miniseries Roots was a good example of people having dignity while being enslaved. Of course Roots will never air again because of the politically incorrect language slave owners used in describing their slaves.

Although the mediocre actor has apologized for his remarks, it is doubtful he is capable of even a minimal understanding of how a “lesser known term of blackface” can be considered racist.

Takei of course is a good liberal so, unlike Donald Trump,  he will face no consequence for his racist diatribe. Rather he will be treated like Joe Biden who in 2007 described Barack Obama as a mainstream African-American who is clean and articulate. That was written off as simply Joe being Joe. Takei will similarly be excused by the left.

Takei is so out of it as far as a basic understanding of racism goes, it might be said he has truly gone where no man has gone before.

With all the gays, lesbians and transsexuals in Hollywood, you would think the *** rights movement could come up with a better and more intelligent spokesperson for their cause than someone who has such little understanding of what constitutes a racist remark.

• Upvote 4

////

*** Great post, WHATSHERNAME:twothumbs:   This young lady sure tells it like it is ! :tiphat: Refreshing to see / hear !

Regarding that unfortunate soul George Takei... we have suspected for some time that he is suffering from 

onset of Alzheimers or some other geriatric malady. :eek:

Every time we see / hear him, he appears to be succumbing to some age-related mental ailment / impairment... :surgeon: 

So now he lets his alligator mouth over ride his hummingbird a$$ in such an offensive manner, <_< 

we realise his disease is of a political nature complicated by his apparent clinical shortcomings...  tsk, tsk, tsk. :facepalm3: 

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

Whoohoo... love it.."Liberals, check your privilege".

She is not alone, there is a constantly growing consensus across all spectrum's, they're not given any air time by the media, because that might just cause other to start thinking for themselves.

Really like the phrase she used, and plan on using it myself when needed.

Because that what it's been about this whole time, they been abusing theirs whilst condemning all others with a dissenting opinion.

• Upvote 3

OK, I admit it, I grew up spending my week in anxious anticipation of the upcoming Friday night Star Trek episode...

Nerd!  :D

Spot the clown

George Takei, who enjoys fame and a certain degree of fortune for his portrayal of a character in the original Star Trek, was apparently one of many homosexuals eager to avenge the victory of same-sex marriage in the Supreme Court.  Not content with winning, the victory must be ground into the faces of all who disagreed with the court’s decision.  This anger-in-victory phenomenon is unusual, though it is certainly not unique to the *** left.

However, in his anger, Takei forgot his position in the hierarchy of victimology.  He chose to attack Justice Clarence Thomas on racial grounds, not realizing that blackness trumps even the combo of homosexual and Asian (specifically Japanese) American.  Now he has apologized, but he still misses the point.  CNN reports:

"
When asked by a reporter about the opinion, I was still seething, and I referred to him as a 'clown in blackface' to suggest that he had abdicated and abandoned his heritage," Takei said in a Facebook post. "This was not intended to be racist, but rather to evoke a history of racism in the theatrical arts. While I continue to disagree with Justice Thomas, the words I chose, said in the heat of anger, were not carefully considered.
"

Takei apparently took particular offense at these words of Justice Thomas:

"
Human dignity cannot be taken away by the government," wrote Thomas, who is black. "Slaves did not lose their dignity (any more than they lost their humanity) because the government allowed them to be enslaved. Those held in internment camps did not lose their dignity because the government confined them.
"

But Takei, a Japanese-American who is openly *** and was held in an internment camp during World War II, blasted Thomas's remarks in an op-ed published Wednesday on MSNBC.com entitled "George Takei to Clarence Thomas: Denying our rights denies our dignity."

"
For many, (being interned) was indeed a great loss of self-worth and respect, a terrible blow to the pride of the many parents who sought only to protect their children from coming to harm," he said. "To say that the government does not bestow or grant dignity does not mean it cannot succeed in stripping it away through the imposition of unequal laws and deprivation of due process.
"

It was after writing this that he made the “clown in blackface” comment.

Takei thus places himself in the camp of those who allow government oppression to define their own self-worth, as opposed to Thomas, who sees dignity as a concept that arises from within.  And Takei gives no sign of understanding what he has revealed here about his superficiality and lack of internal values.

And speaking of clowns, consider this juxtaposition, as conceptualized by Carolina Punk and executed by Big Fur Hat:

194933_5_.jpg