Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 7-8-2015

TexasGranny

ADAM:   A little concerned that, as it appears, the Iraqis have no will to fight. Unlike the Kurds, of course.

Seems like the consequences of this non-action sets our RV hopes back? Your opinion, please.

• Upvote 1

Adam,

In your June 24th chat, you said you were NOT too optimistic about the HCL being passed soon!  Are these STILL your feelings now?  Any timeframe of WHEN you think this would finally get DONE?

Thanks Much!

:shrug:

Ha Adam wanted to know if you have heard of any prospects in Cuba ? I have been seeing lot of activity and it seams like a good investment for building   hotels and all new construction as well as updating telecommunication if things keep moving forward . I think it was in the 50 when it was hot and doing good not shore on that just reference the godfather movie. I think it will be just as good as Dominican in the next couple of years . I believe the Dominican is not depending on the US for gas now, when I was there they were planting a lot of sugarcane fields and I was told that soon the Dominican will no longer need to buy from the US. Both seem like grate places to get in on before were are pushed out by the big corporations . 
Thanks again for all you and the rest of the people here at DV do look forward to the upcoming RV.

Hope this isn't out of place........we all have a story........so Adam........how did you first get interested/involved in the IQD????......was it some one????......or something you heard??????..........please share..........also......please.........each.....of you...(me included).....respond with your story....after Adam posts....

and in conclusion.....parenting advice.....

how in the world are you going to rein in that crazy daughter of yours........the infamous Hannah Montana?????

Thanks.........

Well, Ramadan will soon be over and it should be time for the government to return to work. I can't see this being any different from any other Ramadan, nothing positive will happen except for excuses. There is no reason for them to be no farther along after all of these years than they are. I am not upset or angry because all of this is just a rerun we see every year.

Well Adam , am I that far off on my interpretations? As I said this is not a gripe because I've seen it too often to get upset any more. So do you have anything to cheer us up, we could sure use it.

Hope you enjoyed your time off, you've earned it.