Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka, message says my account has expired.

rdm5130

cannot get logged into the E-Bank system at all now. I cannot get a connection from the Warka side and my computor says the ping was sent out with no response. I also get a failure note from Oracle as there is some failure on Warka Banks side. Maybe Monday we'll get connected?

Edited by unirod

cannot get logged into the E-Bank system at all now. I cannot get a connection from the Warka side and my computor says the ping was sent out with no response. I also get a failure note from Oracle as there is some failure on Warka Banks side. Maybe Monday we'll get connected?

I am experiencing the same issue, never having had a problem renewing my online access to my accounts. I've sent several emails to the usual Warka parties without any response. It's rather strange. Hopefully it's some kind of maintenance issue on their end. They have always responded within a day or so in the past.I would be interested in knowing if anyone else has had a response from Warka in the last week or so?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...

It's been since June/25 for me. Cut off from my account just in time for the interest to be posted. But I know for a fact Warka is servicing accounts through E-Banking with a value of more than $10,000.00. I have had Zero response even from the CBI in regards to the service problems with Warka. Iraqi financials are being managed by crooks!!

I want everyone to know that I also contacted our own State Department with ZERO response on this issue. Should any of us be surprised? We're supporting financially a state of crooks in Iraq! all for corporate america............IMO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess my question would be why would anyone at this point invest any money in Warka bank. Warka has been completely overtaken with corruption for several years now. I used to get a laugh at people who kept insisting that if you just e-mail Mr. ISSA, everything would be straightened out with your account. If Mr. ISSA even exists, I just can't see him answering every dinarian who e-mailed him with their complaints. Maybe there was a whole family of Mr. Issa's or maybe there never was a Mr. Issa. Did anyone ever meet him face to face? Warka is a joke. Stay away from it completely, in my opinion, of course.

• Upvote 1

Antietam, I don't think anyone is investing in WARKA at this time, many have accounts set up long ago and from my own personal experience, other than you could not withdraw funds, WARKA was in contact with its customers up until a couple months ago. I'm not sure what's going on now but the CBI has announced its plans to rehabilitate WARKA bank. Whatever that means. I get a kick out of you all who never set up a WARKA account, when something goes awry you all chime in about how it's a bad investment and how You were right about WARKA. We all understand the risks but like any investment it's no risk-no gain. WARKA may still come around. I'm not betting the farm with WARKA anyway, it's just a part of my investment. Make sure you pop in here if WARKA comes around and tell us how smart you are!

If you go to the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) website as shown below and look into the "contact us" link. You will find two email addresses there. Email them and tell them you are having problems accessing your online accounts at Warka Bank. Gave them my name on the account and my account #s. I got an email back saying they have received my email. Not sure how fast this will be, since this is Iraq, but the Central Bank of Iraq is suppose to oversee bank issues in Iraq.

www.cbi.iq

• 1 month later...