Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...Allawi died from a heart attack in the EU?

Luigi1

from other sources...

01-07-2015. Intel Guru OOTW

Allawi injury news for heart attack

Erbil It was reported wounded by Allawi, on Tuesday, a heart attack, was taken to a London hospital.

According close to Allawi, the Vice President Allawi sources transfered to London to recieve treatment

after suffering heart attack due to stress and fatigue.

He WAS Vice President Iyad Allawi, has been suffering from hardening of the arteries problem is continuing in treatment, according to his personal physician.

Luigi asks...

The was word is used in the article. probabbly suggesting passing away.

Will this affect the timing of the RV?

Will new election be held?

Is this smoke and mirrors.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Here ya go:

Wednesday July 1, 2015

Allawi, in good health and rumors about his illness tendentious and false

Wed Jul 01 2015 00:20 | (Voice of Iraq) - The Information Office dealt with some websites and part of the media, based on spreading tendentious information for political goals, a story that shows Mr. Vice President Dr. Iyad Allawi, a heart attack summoned moved to London, has launched this rumor at the moment when Mr. Allawi carry out its daily at the official office in Baghdad. Such lies and also realize come in a natural context of the ongoing campaigns against Mr. Vice President, and on the back of his hard work in to pick up the national ranks and build bridges of communication between Iraq and its surroundings regional and international, came in the timing in which some parties seeking to discredit the efforts of national symbols in the reconciliation and reconstruction of Iraq back on track as a player primarily in the area. We would like to assure our people Karim said Mr. Allawi in good health, had not been subjected to any health setback, he exercises Official daily his usual form. Information Office of Dr. Iyad Allawi, Vice President

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news...#ixzz3eehb1IBC

• Upvote 2

Luigi asks...

The was word is used in the article. probabbly suggesting passing away.

Will this affect the timing of the RV?

Will new election be held?

Is this smoke and mirrors.

Luigi, you might want to find a new source. The correct title was "Allawi injury heart attack and rushed to London" No died, death or critical in the title. Did you change it Luigi so you could post some garbage today?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Jaygo,  My Bad.  I did look it up and indeed it is a word as I'm sure you already knew.  Although I may look like an Animal sometimes I do get to associate in the higher end circles, well actually they let me in to clean their house and I listen from the outside of the circle, but I've never heard that word before or else I may be too old to remember I've heard it before or just like now I can't find the period on my computer so I have to ramble on in one continuous sentence until I do so thanks for the new word of the day or maybe even the start of the 4th of July weekend and maybe I can use my new word to impress my friends if I had any so now I think I might head down to the grocery store and bump into someone with my cart and make a new friend for the weekend and they won't know that I'm too dumb to not know how to use the word "tendentious" and they might think I am a rather smart fellow but then I will have realized that I have bumped into someone that is actually dumber than I am and guess what folks, as I was actually looking down at my computer I actually saw the period key so here goes............................

• Upvote 3

***///

Hey, JAYGO...

'OlSarge'sGals would actually welcome the literate, intelligent animal that is DWITTE  at any one of our Martini Hours ! ;)

We find him engaging, humorous, compelling... and has a great cocktail banter goin' on...!  :lol:

And all he'd have to do is not jump on anyone's leg, not lift his leg on or chew the furniture, :P

and like his Martinis "up"...!  :D

• Upvote 1

Hey Jaygo,  My Bad.  I did look it up and indeed it is a word as I'm sure you already knew.  Although I may look like an Animal sometimes I do get to associate in the higher end circles, well actually they let me in to clean their house and I listen from the outside of the circle, but I've never heard that word before or else I may be too old to remember I've heard it before or just like now I can't find the period on my computer so I have to ramble on in one continuous sentence until I do so thanks for the new word of the day or maybe even the start of the 4th of July weekend and maybe I can use my new word to impress my friends if I had any so now I think I might head down to the grocery store and bump into someone with my cart and make a new friend for the weekend and they won't know that I'm too dumb to not know how to use the word "tendentious" and they might think I am a rather smart fellow but then I will have realized that I have bumped into someone that is actually dumber than I am and guess what folks, as I was actually looking down at my computer I actually saw the period key so here goes............................

i can loan you my glasses, will be able to see keyboard a bit better,

enjoy your weekend my US friends,