Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Agreed! I do need to have the IQD to revalue at $1.00 or I am in poop for retirement monies. Yeah I should diversify. Yeah I not have allowed myself to get in such a stupid spot but here I am. Elect Mr Trump. Make him richer than he already is. Bring America back to the position it deserves to have, particularly if other countries want us to be the world police, and charge them for it.Still RV the IQD so I can then do all the things I know should be done to ensure God's pleasure and a comfortable retirement for the wife and I.

Reid is retiring, supposedly. All others Trump will allow their dirt to be leaked to a venue of Trumps choice. Thats the way he will manage the hardliners. Shoot, he may purchase MSNBC and turn hem into a right leaning organization.

Nicely put Kevin, thanks. 

My dad told me a few things before he died. 1. Open boarders and collect taxes on them, might as well everyone who wants to come comes and stays. 2. California will be annexed by Mexico. 3. A flat tax would be good for us, and get rid of the IRS. 4. That he was tired of the US being the world police, when 1 of our men dies in battle, its too much. 

For now, he represents many things most candidates are not. He strides boldly while others tiptoe.

too long lacking from our candidates and even some of our actual nominees through the years

and some will display it in some form and to some degree.

Any candidate made uncomfortable by the Trump phenomenon may well be telegraphing an inability to cope when things get unpredictable—

At this time, I am not supporting any of the 2016 candidates, it is far too early, we have much to learn about the "new comers", and we have yet to see who will self-destruct.

While the globalists obviously have tremendous power and influence, their will can be broken.

They are few, we are many.

While Trump may or may not survive in the political arena, his "in your face" no bs approach is refreshing to say the least.

Hopefully, his penchant for stating the obvious in spite of the PC police will be contagious....JMHO...DM

yup...agreed.

What's maybe a little scary, or comforting, the more interviews I watch, the more I am becoming acclimated to the in your face presentation, and am able to look past to examine the content.

If you think about it, Trump is only the conservative polar opposite to  Obama, they share only their love of themselves, except he earned his stripes, Obama has not.

Ironic the name is Trump, don't ya think?

• Upvote 1

Good conversation we have going here! :twothumbs:

Like him or hate him, at least he's not afraid to speak his mind. Most politicians have to look at polls before providing their view of the moment.

That's actually one of the things I like most about him. You don't have to like him to know exactly what you're getting... which is a far cry from 99% of all politicians.

Was I right about Trump? When Trump announced his run for president, I wrote (and posted on Facebook) that despite the liberal media laughs at how silly his run would be, they would stop laughing when they saw how Mr./Mrs. Average American reacted with support of Trump. In some polls now he's number 1. Trump was blasted by ALL left media members and most conservative presidential candidates over his stance on illegal immigration. NBC cancelled their relationship with him. Now NASCAR and ESPN have as well. And one department store is no longer selling his ties! Read his response to the latest of those cancellations:

" The disassociation of ESPN and NASCAR with the Trump Organization was covered by the press in headlines all over the world as though it was a major setback for me. Really? What were the losses? One NASCAR banquet in a magnificent ballroom at Trump National Doral in Miami for which I will keep their very substantial deposit and rent the ballroom to someone else that night––in other words, two fees instead of one (NASCAR has already apologized to me)! In the case of ESPN, they cancelled a simple golf outing at my course, Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, perhaps the most valuable parcel of land in all of golf. Likewise, they lost a large deposit. I will now let people use the course on that day, receiving substantial additional greens fee income. Again, I get two fees instead of one.

This is the big deal built up by the press on ESPN and NASCAR––a banquet and a golf outing.

Headlines blared all over the world, “ESPN and NASCAR Dropping Trump”––Give me a break! All of this because of my strong stance on illegal immigration during my run for President…Make America Great Again!"

He may yet shoot himself not in the foot but in the head with respect to his chances for a Presidency by something he says or does. But obviously what he's said so far has done nothing but keep him in the news.....and his poll numbers climb.

We'll see.....

I heard Trump talking about why he wasn't out campaigning last weekend, and he said something to the point of "I wasn't doing what everyone else was doing, and I still got all the coverage"... :lol:

Trump was on tv today,he said the whole Iraq government is corrupt,he did say issi has to go,he would eliminate them. He also said he's in it to win it. I'm just relaying the info,try not to shoot the messenger.

Nobody is here to shoot the messenger. Unless you're Luigi. That guy gets more negs than anyone else on the site, and all he does is post what's on other sites :lol:

• Upvote 7

Trump says what we all know... in seconds!  And that's why I love his style, and his clarity.

It's despicable that the media, and even the cowardly candidates, insist on convoluting issues... extrapolating nonsense into the attempt to legitimize a discussion into being overly verbose.  The chronic art of kumbaya krap.  Even Bill O'Reilly in his talking points memo took 4 to 5 minutes to explain what Trump "meant" and how Trump should have been more specific, etc.  THIS is what is infuriating the reasoning of so many citizens... the overt, shameless attack on our sensibilities, as if we can't understand common sense "issues" without them being "explained" to us.  Frankly, I prefer the short version...

Is it any wonder Trump grins and stands his ground... in leadership?  In pragmatism?  In knowledge?  He is Rudi Guiliani with free-market skills, on leadership steroids...  Is it any wonder he DOESN'T sound like a politician?

Trump... putting kowardly kumbaya krap where it belongs... down the toilet!   

Man I love the way you  control the English language.  :bravo:  :tiphat: 

Reid is retiring, supposedly. All others Trump will allow their dirt to be leaked to a venue of Trumps choice. Thats the way he will manage the hardliners. Shoot, he may purchase MSNBC and turn hem into a right leaning organization.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204804-donald-trump/page-2#ixzz3fcsoHtGD

One can only dream.  :backflip: 

I heard Trump talking about why he wasn't out campaigning last weekend, and he said something to the point of "I wasn't doing what everyone else was doing, and I still got all the coverage"...  :lol:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204804-donald-trump/page-2#ixzz3fcuBHUcz

Billionaires usually don't get to be billionaires by being stupid. I told Lady Graces Mommy when Donald came out with 

his first speech that this man is a genius. I fully believe that he knew beforehand how this subject would be recieved,

and that it will continue to give him all the attention. Think of the tens of millions he will save during this

election. But most importantly, I believe he also knew beforehand that the issue of illegal immigration is not just a 

Democrat or Republican issue. He knew that this will bring together , Libs , conservatives, and independents. 

Again I say, If he keeps this going as started, he will win in a landslide victory to rival Reagan.

Nobody is here to shoot the messenger. Unless you're Luigi. That guy gets more negs than anyone else on the site, and all he does is post what's on other sites  :lol:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204804-donald-trump/page-2#ixzz3fcxSi0Qb

It really is amazing, isn't it? 

• Upvote 4

Man I love the way you  control the English language.  :bravo:  :tiphat: 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204804-donald-trump/page-2#ixzz3fcsoHtGD

One can only dream.  :backflip: 

I heard Trump talking about why he wasn't out campaigning last weekend, and he said something to the point of "I wasn't doing what everyone else was doing, and I still got all the coverage"...  :lol:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204804-donald-trump/page-2#ixzz3fcuBHUcz

Billionaires usually don't get to be billionaires by being stupid. I told Lady Graces Mommy when Donald came out with 

his first speech that this man is a genius. I fully believe that he knew beforehand how this subject would be recieved,

and that it will continue to give him all the attention. Think of the tens of millions he will save during this

election. But most importantly, I believe he also knew beforehand that the issue of illegal immigration is not just a 

Democrat or Republican issue. He knew that this will bring together , Libs , conservatives, and independents. 

Again I say, If he keeps this going as started, he will win in a landslide victory to rival Reagan.

Nobody is here to shoot the messenger. Unless you're Luigi. That guy gets more negs than anyone else on the site, and all he does is post what's on other sites  :lol:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204804-donald-trump/page-2#ixzz3fcxSi0Qb

It really is amazing, isn't it? 

Thanks for the recognition LGD!  And your messages come through loud and clear as well!  :twothumbs:

"Seems as if all Governments are corrupt, as well as the Central Banking System!!!.........IMHO  "

I wish my ole Pop (may he RIP) wud have pushed me to public speaking and be a politican. I would have been a millionaire several times over by now instead of waiting on the RV - LMAO

Remember, Trump is funding his own campaign....thus he will not nor does he need to kiss the butts of big money.

The 14 or 15 other candidates need to consider kissing up to Trump......he might pick one of them for his VP........yes, Really!!

• Upvote 5

I was playin golf yesterday with a very liberal good friend of mine. He said while many may agree with what Trump say's , his arrogance is so overwhelming there's no way he'd vote for him. I said he at least as brought a very HOT topic back to forefront, and it needs to be resolved.

• Upvote 1

If Trump doesn't secure the Republican nod he will run as an Independent.....and take a sizable amount of Republican votes with him......solidifying a Democratic win.  How can people not grasp this basic mathematical concept?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV 

Because the first word of your sentence is "If".

Remember, Trump is funding his own campaign....thus he will not nor does he need to kiss the butts of big money.

The 14 or 15 other candidates need to consider kissing up to Trump......he might pick one of them for his VP........yes, Really!!

Not one rich person uses their own money to do anything. They would rather borrow it and pay it back, this way if things go south they write off the losses.

• Upvote 1

True enough.  However, he has already lost the sizable Latino vote.  

GO RV, then BV

There you go again Shabs!  Got stats... links on that confirmation?  And as DWitte says... "If" matters!

• Upvote 1

If Trump doesn't secure the Republican nod he will run as an Independent.....and take a sizable amount of Republican votes with him......solidifying a Democratic win.  How can people not grasp this basic mathematical concept?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV 

can u say Ross Perot 

Yep.

• Upvote 2