Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***///

News flash, RHONA --- without the oil fields, there is NO GOI....

just warring tribes chasing each other around trying to bomb one another and slit each others' throats like the cavemen they are. :ph34r:  :huh:

And who needs that oil, except TPTB --- we'd LOVE to glass pancake the whole damned place just to dis-empower those greedy,

money-mongering bastards ! :angry: 

And that radical-muslim-loving commie and his fake climate-change morons in Our White House can suck it

whilst we open back up for business with good 'ol AMERICAN OIL, GAS AND COAL !   :tiphat: 

• Upvote 15

***///

just warring tribes chasing each other around trying to bomb one another and slit each others' throats like the cavemen they are. :ph34r:  :huh:

And who needs that oil, except TPTB --- we'd LOVE to glass pancake the whole damned place just to dis-empower those greedy,

And that radical-muslim-loving commie and his fake climate-change morons in Our White House can suck it

whilst we open back up for business with good 'ol AMERICAN OIL, GAS AND COAL !   :tiphat: 

I love it when you'ns talk dirty to us.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Been thinking about Donald Trump.  He is crazy like a fox.  If he was into the dinar (and I kinda doubt he has alot of money just sitting in the dinar.  I bet he has contacts that would let him know when to step in.  Then again, he may be one of the big dogs Adam has on board.), he might try to use his "scare tactics" to encourage them to RV.  I saw the Bill O'Reilly interview where he said basically that there is no Iraq and that Iran would take over the region.  Most people think that Donald doesn't have a chance in the end, but he sure can influence the outcome.  I am all for him squeezing Iraq to move forward with some decisions (HCL, etc.) to bring this thing to fruition.

• Upvote 5

Been thinking about Donald Trump.  He is crazy like a fox.  If he was into the dinar (and I kinda doubt he has alot of money just sitting in the dinar.  I bet he has contacts that would let him know when to step in.  Then again, he may be one of the big dogs Adam has on board.), he might try to use his "scare tactics" to encourage them to RV.  I saw the Bill O'Reilly interview where he said basically that there is no Iraq and that Iran would take over the region.  Most people think that Donald doesn't have a chance in the end, but he sure can influence the outcome.  I am all for him squeezing Iraq to move forward with some decisions (HCL, etc.) to bring this thing to fruition.

Like him or hate him, at least he's not afraid to speak his mind. Most politicians have to look at polls before providing their view of the moment.

• Upvote 17

Was I right about Trump? When Trump announced his run for president, I wrote (and posted on Facebook) that despite the liberal media laughs at how silly his run would be, they would stop laughing when they saw how Mr./Mrs. Average American reacted with support of Trump. In some polls now he's number 1. Trump was blasted by ALL left media members and most conservative presidential candidates over his stance on illegal immigration. NBC cancelled their relationship with him. Now NASCAR and ESPN have as well. And one department store is no longer selling his ties! Read his response to the latest of those cancellations:

" The disassociation of ESPN and NASCAR with the Trump Organization was covered by the press in headlines all over the world as though it was a major setback for me. Really? What were the losses? One NASCAR banquet in a magnificent ballroom at Trump National Doral in Miami for which I will keep their very substantial deposit and rent the ballroom to someone else that night––in other words, two fees instead of one (NASCAR has already apologized to me)! In the case of ESPN, they cancelled a simple golf outing at my course, Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, perhaps the most valuable parcel of land in all of golf. Likewise, they lost a large deposit. I will now let people use the course on that day, receiving substantial additional greens fee income. Again, I get two fees instead of one.

This is the big deal built up by the press on ESPN and NASCAR––a banquet and a golf outing.

Headlines blared all over the world, “ESPN and NASCAR Dropping Trump”––Give me a break! All of this because of my strong stance on illegal immigration during my run for President…Make America Great Again!"

He may yet shoot himself not in the foot but in the head with respect to his chances for a Presidency by something he says or does. But obviously what he's said so far has done nothing but keep him in the news.....and his poll numbers climb.

We'll see.....

• Upvote 8

.....and he keeps making money, through lawsuits and substantial ballroom deposits......which is the most important thing to him.  American Exceptionalism, hardly.....Cartoonish, definitely.  We won't be able to talk trash about him if he gets elected....he'll sue.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I like Donald!

He may expound on the story a little bit, & say things in the worst possible way but there is a lot of truth in what he says!

It's fresh to me to hear someone say things that piss others off without regard to their feelings.

I do feel that America would be better off with a business type in office then a politician.

Politicians lie everyday and try so hard to be politically correct that it is universally accepted & OK.

They speak to a majority white crowd and talk about cutting welfare, then turn around and speak to a black crowd and tell them they do not get enough.

They say they are against something and then after the election vote 180% the other direction.

Politicians all have the "For Sale" mentality which appeals to Special Interest Groups & Big Business.

• Upvote 6

Donald Trump: The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Mark Davis

25d04a19-0efc-4002-9078-b389e01a75a7.jpg

It’s hard to know which is the more engaging hobby of late: evaluating the latest burst of news from Donald Trump’s world, or tracking the contortions from those on the left and right scrambling to react.

Speaking purely as a talk show host, this is the greatest summer festival since Woodstock, and no one needs to risk the bad acid to take the trip. Just plug in to the daily developments from the Trump campaign, and watch as two categories of reactions ensue. One involves anxious voices on the left trying to use Trump’s brashness as a weapon against the Republican brand. The other is a chorus of Republican voices damaging themselves in their haste to berate or distance from the Trump phenomenon.

What a ride. Let’s deal with the simpler one first. Liberals are enjoying the Trumpfest because they think they will be able to spread his negatives across the broad landscape of Republican candidates.

This will not work for two reasons. First, Trump’s negatives are stylistic, not ideological. Americans not fond of Trump are not recoiling at his positions on issues; they are blanching at his approach, his bluntness, his ego. In this regard he is uniquely Donald, and there is no such thing as a voter saying “Trump is a little too reckless for me, so I can’t support Scott Walker.”

Second, there is no basis for singling out one candidate in any race to insist that a lone voice somehow defines an entire field. Are Hillarious Clinton and her already forgotten other rivals defined by Bernie Sanders?

In fact, there is danger in a Democrat attempt to spread the Trump aura across the remaining GOP candidates— it could help them. Think there aren’t a few other candidates who would like to peel off a piece of Trump’s double-digit poll numbers? The smart ones are studying him closely, not to emulate his every move, but to understand why he is a singularly compelling force.

Which brings us to the other category of Trump reactions, the ones from the right. I can understand how highly prepped, highly handled, cautious, play-by-the-rules candidates can get their worlds rocked by Hurricane Donald. But if any of these folks is going to deal with a nuclear Iran, they had better figure out how to handle Trump.

And the simple answer is: let him go. Refuse to be part of the skittish ranks tripping over each other to speak ill of him, as if that is beneficial.

It is the opposite. For every voter-listing Trump as their favorite, there are probably five who favor someone else but who thoroughly enjoy his directness and fearlessness. Any Republican candidate lining up to hammer Trump for perceived insensitivities gains no points, and probably loses a couple for seeming nervous and snippy.

There is dispute over whether RNC Chair Reince Priebus told Trump to “tone it down” this week. Let’s settle that moving forward. Priebus is a good man who shows the occasional hint of talent that compares favorably to the previous underwhelming decade of party chairs. But if he has a lick of instinct about the 2016 primary voter, he should learn immediately that we want not one peep of a party chair telling candidates what or what not to say or do. We will handle that, thank you. The candidates doing things we like will be rewarded with successes in actual elections, while those not meeting our needs will feel the sting of failure at early state ballot boxes.

Where will Trump figure in all of this? It’s impossible to know today, but you can feel electricity as voters anticipate Trump taking to the first debate stage August 6 among a top tier of candidates who had planned a smooth evening of slipping pre-written memorable lines in among predictable questions.

Trump changes everything that night. He has already changed everything. He has smoked out the candidates who fear him, and that has not been encouraging. The notion that he is guilty of some xenophobic slur is an outright lie. Any idiot knows his rapist reference was amid a rant on the crimes of illegal immigrants, a theme that resonates loudly as Kate Steinle’s family prepares to lay her to rest.

One of the Republican Party’s biggest problems is its inability to explain to Hispanic voters why strong immigration laws are wise for all Americans. The tongue-tied coddling of recent years has suppressed the enthusiasm of Americans longing for a solution to our porous borders. Trump has given those voters at least one voice willing to build a wall, deport lawbreakers, punish sanctuary cities, and take on any TV network that doesn’t like it.

So precisely who is mystified by his appeal?

It is as if people believe that acknowledging Trump’s attributes equates to an endorsement. America is filled with people who probably expect to go with Rubio, Walker, Cruz or some other big name, but are thoroughly enjoying Donald’s current show.

And unlike “The Apprentice,” this show is for real. Of course there is a circus atmosphere to Trump-mania: his larger-than-life bombast will probably keep it that way, and the ride may grow weary for some voters down the road.

For now, he represents many things most candidates are not. He is courageous where others are cautious. He is direct where others mince words. He is a fighter while others appease. He gets in the faces of the dunderheaded media culture while others plot how to suck up. He strides boldly while others tiptoe.

So precisely who is mystified by his appeal?

One does not have to resonate with that appeal, but denying it or reacting snark towards it (as some conservatives have done) is evidence of simply not getting it.

The Trump phenomenon is not built on millions who absolutely, positively want him to be President, even though that number is larger than many will admit, and grows every time some TV channel or store or celebrity bashes him. His numbers are fueled by people who are pleased to find, at last, characteristics too long lacking from our candidates and even some of our actual nominees through the years: an attitude that says “This is what I believe; If you like it vote for me, and if not, see you later.”

That attitude exudes confidence and strength. Most GOP voters would like to see those attributes in our more conventional candidates, and some will display it in some form and to some degree.

But for now, the gift of Trump is that there are issues on the table no other candidate could have shoehorned into the national debate, and there is a campaign road ahead likely to be energized and clarified by his presence. Any candidate made uncomfortable by the Trump phenomenon may well be telegraphing an inability to cope when things get unpredictable— not a strong selling point for anyone wishing to sit in the Oval Office.

• Upvote 6

Trump says what we all know... in seconds!  And that's why I love his style, and his clarity.

It's despicable that the media, and even the cowardly candidates, insist on convoluting issues... extrapolating nonsense into the attempt to legitimize a discussion into being overly verbose.  The chronic art of kumbaya krap.  Even Bill O'Reilly in his talking points memo took 4 to 5 minutes to explain what Trump "meant" and how Trump should have been more specific, etc.  THIS is what is infuriating the reasoning of so many citizens... the overt, shameless attack on our sensibilities, as if we can't understand common sense "issues" without them being "explained" to us.  Frankly, I prefer the short version...

Is it any wonder Trump grins and stands his ground... in leadership?  In pragmatism?  In knowledge?  He is Rudi Guiliani with free-market skills, on leadership steroids...  Is it any wonder he DOESN'T sound like a politician?

Trump... putting kowardly kumbaya krap where it belongs... down the toilet!   

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 13

***///

Agreed! I do need to have the IQD to revalue at $1.00 or I am in poop for retirement monies. Yeah I should diversify. Yeah I not have allowed myself to get in such a stupid spot but here I am. Elect Mr Trump. Make him richer than he already is. Bring America back to the position it deserves to have, particularly if other countries want us to be the world police, and charge them for it.Still RV the IQD so I can then do all the things I know should be done to ensure God's pleasure and a comfortable retirement for the wife and I.

Donald doesn't stand a chance next to Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid or King.

Reid is retiring, supposedly. All others Trump will allow their dirt to be leaked to a venue of Trumps choice. Thats the way he will manage the hardliners. Shoot, he may purchase MSNBC and turn hem into a right leaning organization.

• Upvote 2