Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Bank Story...Sort Of.

Luigi1

from another source...

6-24-15 LAS: Okay, I've got some intel. Here we go. My daughter is a surgical dental assistant and works for a temp agency. She was sent out to a dental office today and after leaving the office she called me to tell me she had intel.

I said "What?" She said she worked with a young man from Iraq and she overheard him talking to the doc about recently coming to the States from Iraq. He said that he and his family want to go back to Iraq but at this time cannot.

Sometime later in the day my daughter ran into the young man and she asked him, "When is the dinar going to revalue?" He said it going to come out at 1:1 in-country and my daughter said "It's going to be higher in the US." He said "Yes" and then talked about Kuwait being at 3 something.

That's where the conversation ended. Hope this little bit encourages you.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 19

here's another story...

TNT: 

Blackjack7 :hey y'all I have been at work all day so just got home...anything happening my wm is expecting something anytime now

Mitchna : Interesting. I am at Boston airport and husband asked for some hand cream. We stopped right next to the exchange desk to look for lotion so since I was right there I asked the person if the dinar had changed yet. She said, "I think so" and then checked her screen. She then looked up and said, Yes. 3 to 1. I asked again and she verified , Yes you get 3 Dinars for each dollar. Don't have any Dinar with me but can't help wondering if this is perhaps the 1st mouse?

[turboman] I just got a email form my bank Wxxxx Fxxxx and it was from a privite banker said for me to call and make apt. with them that it was as easy as 1-2-3 dont kno what it means this is the first time I have ever got this email from them.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14

from another source...

6-24-15 LAS: Okay, I've got some intel. Here we go. My daughter is a surgical dental assistant and works for a temp agency. She was sent out to a dental office today and after leaving the office she called me to tell me she had intel.

I said "What?" She said she worked with a young man from Iraq and she overheard him talking to the doc about recently coming to the States from Iraq. He said that he and his family want to go back to Iraq but at this time cannot.

Sometime later in the day my daughter ran into the young man and she asked him, "When is the dinar going to revalue?" He said it going to come out at 1:1 in-country and my daughter said "It's going to be higher in the US." He said "Yes" and then talked about Kuwait being at 3 something.

That's where the conversation ended. Hope this little bit encourages you.

LOL

here's another story...

TNT: 

Blackjack7 :hey y'all I have been at work all day so just got home...anything happening my wm is expecting something anytime now

Mitchna : Interesting. I am at Boston airport and husband asked for some hand cream. We stopped right next to the exchange desk to look for lotion so since I was right there I asked the person if the dinar had changed yet. She said, "I think so" and then checked her screen. She then looked up and said, Yes. 3 to 1. I asked again and she verified , Yes you get 3 Dinars for each dollar. Don't have any Dinar with me but can't help wondering if this is perhaps the 1st mouse?

[turboman] I just got a email form my bank Wxxxx Fxxxx and it was from a privite banker said for me to call and make apt. with them that it was as easy as 1-2-3 dont kno what it means this is the first time I have ever got this email from them.

LOL

LUIGI1=LOL

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Here we go again with these crazy bank story - I guess people just love to hear themself talk about BS..... :butt-kicking:

I like a good bank story.  But if LUIGI brings it ..... you can almost smell it before you read it. :shakehead:   

:bs:  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It was leaked a few weeks ago that they get paid $200 a bank story. I think from Tony TNT. notice all bank stories come from Tony's site.

In my opinion, a true bank story has to have the following in the story:

Oklahoma

A veteran

Wells Fargo

a rate

bank screen

since the above "stories" only has one of my criteria, I rate the story 1 on a scale of 1-10.

• Upvote 2

It was leaked a few weeks ago that they get paid $200 a bank story. I think from Tony TNT. notice all bank stories come from Tony's site.

In my opinion, a true bank story has to have the following in the story:

Oklahoma

A veteran

Wells Fargo

a rate

bank screen

since the above "stories" only has one of my criteria, I rate the story 1 on a scale of 1-10.

I'm pretty sure those are the same criteria required for the perfect country and western song....

• Upvote 4

the girl is prob telling the truth that the guy said that--but as she asked him about the dinar and when it was going to re-value he made up the bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb,sssssssssssssssssssssssss, story--plain and simple-so she would run back and tell people

• Upvote 3

My wealth manager is a ex army nurse  for Wells Fargo and is an Okie from Muskogee....she runs the bank screens and winks a lot

Does that qualify???

WOW Snow Globe, that's a $300 bank story if i ever read one. +1 for you. flesh it out a bit and go get some cash from Tony. $$$$$

• Upvote 1

machine,

you poster reminds me of the time my son (age 16)  came home from boating with no eyebrows. I asked what happened and he said "what" like i wouldn't notice. It was the old pour gas on the lake and light it on fire trick.  teen years can be a *****. 

gymrat. love the iraqi dentist angle. New, several  points for innovation.

Edited by docneedles
  • Upvote 2

hey i have a bank story also, all mine, direct from the managers mouth,

she said Davis

you are one broke son of a b-t-ch

you better do something soon boy or we are coming for you

thats the truth, no lie here,

I'm sorry, man....Hope it'll get better  one of these days...Not writing " sxox" as it's an obscene word in the Dinar communities

Edited by umbertino