Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV In Bucktustle GA? Oh My...Serve Up Them Thar Grits.

Luigi1

from another source...

PayItForward:  Investment Lawyer from Georgia Affirms RV is Here!

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to post and share this True Dinar story from my good friend Leslie who is also a TNT TONY Follower on Twitter. Here is her story:

SATURDAY 6-20-15 Time: 11:51 PM (CST) BY: Leslie I GET A CALL FROM A FRIEND (WHOM I'VE GIFTED IQN & VNN) TELLING ME SHE WAS DOING A DEPOSITION (SHE'S A COURT REPORTER)!

THAT IN ITSELF IS HIGHLY UNUSUAL BECAUSE I ASKED, "WHO DOES A DEPOSITION ON SATURDAY AT MIDNIGHT?"

THE MAN BEING DEPOSED IS AN INVESTMENT LAWYER FROM GEORGIA! (REALLY WOKE ME UP!) DURING A BREAK SHE APPROACHED HIM & SAID SHE HAD A FRIEND WITH SOME FOREIGN CURRENCY & HE WANTED TO KNOW WHICH ONES!

SHE SAID THE DONG AND...WHEN SHE HESITATED, HE SAID IRAQI DINAR! MY FRIEND SAID, "YES!" TO WHICH HE PROMPTLY SAID, "SHE IS FIXING TO BE A VERY WEALTHY WOMAN!" HE INDICATED TO HER THAT IT MAY BE AS SOON AS TONIGHT.

I TAKE THAT TO MEAN HE KNOWS ANY MOMENT NOW!

HE IMPLIED THE IQN WAS "DONE" BUT MONDAY SHE SHOULD GO OUT & BUY DONG! BUT THEN HE TOLD HER NOT TO WORRY THAT THERE WOULD BE FOUR (4) BASKETS!

I TOLD HER TO GET HIS CARD OR ASK IF HE COULD RECOMMEND SOMEONE FROM THE HOUSTON AREA! WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

UPDATE: "MY FRIEND CALLED ME WHEN THEY FINISHED THE DEPOSITION.

NORMALLY, WHEN A STENOGRAPHER STARTS A DEPOSITION, THEY STAY UNTIL IT IS FINISHED.

TURNS OUT, THE STENOGRAPHER WHO STARTED THIS ON FRIDAY WAS GOING ON A CRUISE SATURDAY. SO WHEN THE DEPOSITION RAN LONGER THAN EXPECTED, MY FRIEND GOT CALLED IN TO FINISH THE WORK SATURDAY AFTERNOON!"

AGAIN, WHAT ARE THE ODDS! THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS POSITIVE AFFIRMATION TO OUR BLESSINGS!

6-21-15 TNT:

Luigi says...treat as a rumor.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

from another source...

SHE SAID THE DONG AND...WHEN SHE HESITATED, HE SAID IRAQI DINAR! MY FRIEND SAID, "YES!" TO WHICH HE PROMPTLY SAID, "SHE IS FIXING TO BE A VERY WEALTHY WOMAN!" HE INDICATED TO HER THAT IT MAY BE AS SOON AS TONIGHT.

I TAKE THAT TO MEAN HE KNOWS ANY MOMENT NOW!

HE IMPLIED THE IQN WAS "DONE" BUT MONDAY SHE SHOULD GO OUT & BUY DONG! BUT THEN HE TOLD HER NOT TO WORRY THAT THERE WOULD BE FOUR (4) BASKETS!

6-21-15 TNT:

Luigi says...treat as a rumor.

Really ... o_O ... treat as a rumor?  Try ... treat as pure unadulterated :bs:

Cuz anything stating IQN is pure guru poo !!!

Come on Luigi - you've got more sense than that I would hope!!!

payitforward is from tony tnt. I think i read a mod on that site. There is a lot of garbage being posted. This one is from Saturday. Luigi, wait til you get to the lies from today. real douzies. will put this one to shame. They get $200 for each bank story. People have called them on tony's site and asked them if they got their $200 yet and they are saying they are real stories. real fights going on. 

• Upvote 2

Little Luigi foo foo

hopping down the internet trail

picking up rumors of the gurus

and bopping em on their heads

then one day little luigi foo foo 

came to a dark and evil place

for TNT tony and other of the guru

didn't like little Luigi foo foo

and held their noses in disdain.

Little Luigi foo foo 

hopping down the internet trail