Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus Talk Of Shia Civil War & Iran Meddling In CBI.

Luigi1

from other sources....

6-21-15 tman23: Iran is looking to extend everything as long as possible because their sanctions won’t ease until January...Then they are meddling in Kurdistan trying to delay the elections with a move to permanent replace Barzani as president...
The KDP and Barzani have a clock ticking... they cannot afford to waste more time on Baghdad BS... otherwise their position will be compromised... End of the road ...JUNE! Abadi has to put up or shut up!

21 June 2015   SCZIN11

Post From Wealthwatch.world Chat.
DT N AZ: Looking in new posts this morning it appears Allawi is a little pissed, lol
sczin11: LOOKS LIKE THE SHIA CIVIL WAR MAY BE A HAPPENING...
DT N AZ: WHAT??
sczin11: I FOUND ANOTHER RELEASE I AM TRYING TO VERIFY BEFORE BRINGING IN...
GJMAN: ‹@sczin11› so a civil war within the Shia's? I hope the hardliners loose
OOTW: HIYA EVERYONE   I'M DIGGING THROUGH THE NEWS
DT N AZ: A civil war is not good at all in any country, especially in Iraq right now
sczin11: ‹@DT N AZ› I WAS JK, NOT A REAL CIVIL WAR, WITH GUNS AND LOSS OF LIVES, INTERNAL CONFLUCT IS ALL

6-19-2015   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23    [why would Abadi ask for sanctions to be lifted for Iran? well IMO I think he is still a great leader/Prime Minister! but not sure what in the world he is doing?]  I could speculate on a number of reasons... But IMO...it is directly related to the lifting of the 3 zeros... Iran wants to trade with Iraq but lifting the 3 zeros means there would be no parity between currencies... Iran would have to live up to the nuclear agreement and any breach would keep sanctions in place causing more internal problems with the Iranian regime... And we see Iran attempting to stall things until January...6 months until their sanction ease... Note that members of the PUK would like to hold the elections 6 months from now and not August 20th... This gets into detail...but the pattern is present! 

Luigi asks...
Does Iran have more control of the RV than the IMF?
Could civil war end the chances of a sooner rather than later RV?
Is this all smoke & mirrors?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3