Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm new

Hello to everyone! I joined up a few days ago, but I've been lurking around here for a while. I joined the wonderful mess that is the dinar a few months ago, and now here I am... waiting... just like the rest of you. I'm glad to be here, reading up and seeing that I'm not the only one who waits impatiently.

Also, I'm from Puerto Rico. We're screwed now.

• Upvote 3

Welcome Kradle!  If this thing ever takes shape.....PR would be one place I would visit!   :twothumbs:

Trust me, you only want to visit. If the RV ever happens, I'm high-tailing it out of here to the mainland. Preferably somewhere with good gun laws.

• Upvote 1

***///

Hermano, if you ever get a Malamute -- HE'll own YOU !   :lol:  :P VERY smart dogs !  :D

These are the dogs that do not have a bad bark.  Silence is . . . well, silence.  (mala . . . mute) :eyebrows:  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Nice reception here. I like it.

***///

Hermano, if you ever get a Malamute -- HE'll own YOU !   :lol:  :P VERY smart dogs !  :D

I know... Part of the reason why I want one. And I want to ride it into battle when the next Red Menace threatens Alaska.  :salute: 

Malamute is Canadian for........Chupacabra.   :huh:   Welcome to the Show, Kraidle   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

Hey, we have Chupacabra down here too! Ugly little things. Like all sorts of cattle though, not just goats.

These are the dogs that do not have a bad bark.  Silence is . . . well, silence.  (mala . . . mute) :eyebrows:  :lol:

Even better. I have a pit bull that doesn't bark. He's pitch black, so you can't see him at night... at all. Needless to say, he's scared a few people.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

***///

Aw, NELG !   :lol:  :P

BUt they can hypnotize you with those crazy eyes !  :eek:

Then, when you are hypnotized and thinking of those beautiful eyes. . . . you've become a "chew-toy" his pleasure.  

I know what you mean about those eyes.  They are beautiful.  Some wolves have some of the same type and color of eyes.  

Edited by Nelg
  • Upvote 1

Then, when you are hypnotized and thinking of those beautiful eyes. . . . you've become a "chew-toy" his pleasure.  

I know what you mean about those eyes.  They are beautiful.  Some wolves have some of the same type and color of eyes.  

***///

Whatta ya bet DOG53 has those same crazy wolf-dog eyes..... :shrug:

And whilst he's got you hypnotized,   :eek:    ya never see him leveling his shotgun !   :lol:

• Upvote 1

Look into my eyes . . . look into my eyes . . . your eyes are getting heavy . . . you are getting sleepy . . .

By the way, welcome Kraidle!  Enjoy the ride. 

(Side note:  wolves don't have blue eyes.  They are sometimes green.  Light causes them to look a little blue.)

Edited by Nelg

• 2 weeks later...

All very good things to do ladies.

Hi snow 

Im still above ground thanks for asking.

Welcome to the ride Kraidle. 

Glad you could make it.

You will like it here.

Lots and lots of good people.

waiting and waiting and waiting 

• Upvote 1