Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

cashing in dinars when rv

When you are ready to cash in your dinars with Dinar Trade:

Call 1-877-770-7660 or 661-472-8510 to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade. At the time of the appointment inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of dinars you will be cashing in.

You will need the following:

- Two (2) Forms of ID (one with a picture and one with your name on it for example credit card or utility bill)

- Fincen 104 Form ( http://www.fincen.gov/forms/files/fin104_ctr.pdf ) if you don’t have one we have it at our offices .

- Bank Incoming Wire Instructions (ABA Routing number and Account number)

We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S. to your bank while you wait at the time of exchange. Dinar Trade will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for cashing the dinars. If you have less than a million dinars, we will pro-rate the fee.

As for the exchange rate, it will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you show up at our office at the time of exchange. We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging dinars and their rates before calling us. We are pretty sure we will beat their rates.

Currently Dinar Trade has 3 offices open:

- Brentwood, Tennessee

- Bakersfield, California

- Santa Monica California

Once the RV occurs we will have the following locations open within 7 days. As we open the other locations, we will post the addresses on our website www.dinartrade.com “Contact Us” page.

Cash-in Office Locations that will be open (post-announcement):

- Salt Lake City, UT (another site Operated Exchange Site)

– Manhattan, NY

- Spring hill, FL

- FT Smith, AR

- Waxahachie, TX

- Albuquerque, NM

- Grand Forks ND

- Las Vegas NV

- Toledo OH

We will not disclose the address to the above locations until we are open.

If you would like to exchange before a location is open near you (could take up to 7 days to open post-announcement), you will have to come to our currently open offices in either TN or CA. We will be able to make appointments for all locations as soon as the RV occurs. We estimate that you will not have to wait more than 3 days when you make the appointment. We will accommodate on a first-come, first-serve basis. The above does not constitute that we know when the RV is going to happen. We are informing every one of the procedures for when/if it occurs.

• Upvote 4

When you are ready to cash in your dinars with Dinar Trade:

Call 1-877-770-7660 or 661-472-8510 to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade. At the time of the appointment inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of dinars you will be cashing in.

You will need the following:

- Two (2) Forms of ID (one with a picture and one with your name on it for example credit card or utility bill)

- Fincen 104 Form ( http://www.fincen.go.../fin104_ctr.pdf ) if you don’t have one we have it at our offices .

- Bank Incoming Wire Instructions (ABA Routing number and Account number)

We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S. to your bank while you wait at the time of exchange. Dinar Trade will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for cashing the dinars. If you have less than a million dinars, we will pro-rate the fee.

As for the exchange rate, it will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you show up at our office at the time of exchange. We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging dinars and their rates before calling us. We are pretty sure we will beat their rates.

Currently Dinar Trade has 3 offices open:

- Brentwood, Tennessee

- Bakersfield, California

- Santa Monica California

Once the RV occurs we will have the following locations open within 7 days. As we open the other locations, we will post the addresses on our website www.dinartrade.com “Contact Us” page.

Cash-in Office Locations that will be open (post-announcement):

- Salt Lake City, UT (another site Operated Exchange Site)

– Manhattan, NY

- Spring hill, FL

- FT Smith, AR

- Waxahachie, TX

- Albuquerque, NM

- Grand Forks ND

- Las Vegas NV

- Toledo OH

We will not disclose the address to the above locations until we are open.

If you would like to exchange before a location is open near you (could take up to 7 days to open post-announcement), you will have to come to our currently open offices in either TN or CA. We will be able to make appointments for all locations as soon as the RV occurs. We estimate that you will not have to wait more than 3 days when you make the appointment. We will accommodate on a first-come, first-serve basis. The above does not constitute that we know when the RV is going to happen. We are informing every one of the procedures for when/if it occurs.

Yes this was posted previously but good to keep everyone up to date...

• 1 month later...

Yes this was posted previously but good to keep everyone up to date...

Does anyone know if banks will be exchanging the dinar? I live in Minnesota and need to research the quickest place to exchange once an RV takes place. If it happens for only a few hours I'm going wherever I need to go. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

On Ali's interview with DD he said that they will NOT pro-rate the $150 fee. If you have 1mil Dinar the fee is $150. If you have 100,000 Dinar the fee is still $150. Also, he stated that when you call to make your appointment for cashing in they will offer to lock you in at the current CBI rate. Or you could chose to take the CBI rate at the time of appointment. If you chose to be locked in when making the appointment - if the CBI rate goes up or down your rate will stay the same.

• Upvote 1

On Ali's interview with DD he said that they will NOT pro-rate the $150 fee. If you have 1mil Dinar the fee is $150. If you have 100,000 Dinar the fee is still $150. Also, he stated that when you call to make your appointment for cashing in they will offer to lock you in at the current CBI rate. Or you could chose to take the CBI rate at the time of appointment. If you chose to be locked in when making the appointment - if the CBI rate goes up or down your rate will stay the same.

I understood the same thing, Dinar Hopeful

Sparklingblue, did you get this for a web site or just typed in what was understood? Thanks

• 1 month later...

Information and a question:

Information - PNC Bank told me today that they will exchange the money and credit my account with the appropriate amount. They wouldn't give me an exchange cost or spread though.

Question - I purchased more Dinar last night. I made the wire transfer this morning to pay for it. Unfortunately, my bank said the wire was "down" and couldn't make the transfer until Monday. If the RV goes as many are talking about (Sunday, Monday) do you think that my transfer will go in soon enough to lock my rate? AND do you think I'll get my Dinar shipped to me in time to cash in? I've heard people saying that it's possible the high rate comes out and falls in hours? I'd hate to do this and miss the rate or not get the dinar fast enough to sell them.

Any thoughts?

• Upvote 1

Thought Ali was opening an office in Kent, WA. However it is not on the list here. Hmmmm.

Last I heard it was under consideration but no decision had been made. I would urge everyone who would consider using a Kent, Washington location to email or call Ali and encourage him to do so. It's purely a business decision - if he thinks the business will be there, he will probably do it, if not, he won't.

I was told there will be an office in Kent Wa.. The post above is old...but...things change. Actually, I'm looking for a bank in the Seattle or Portland area that we can deal with immediately.. Call dtrade. POURITFORWARD

If you find a bank near Seattle or Portland, let me know, I'll drive over from Coeur D' Alene. What a beautiful time of year to make a drive.

• 2 weeks later...