Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 17 June, 2015

Adam Montana

Adam is 100 percent correct. If Donald Trump continues to speak the way he did during his announcement speech you can bet 100000% that man will be the next president of the United States.

I think it's pure genius what he did. He knows that most Americans feel exactly the way he does and that they are fed up with all the political correct BS.

he also knows that the lame stream media is going to spend all their time talking about what a fool and a clown he is and telling everybody what he saying.

an ingenious business plan to say the least. Think of all the countless hours of free publicity that this billionaire just got himself.

but most importantly, Donald Trump has latched on to the number one issue in this country today.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

how do you think he intends to become the greatest jobs Creator God has ever made? Why do you think he says he will build a wall?

all he needs to do to win the election is to continue talking and saying the things that he said in his announcement. He will reach across party lines, across boundaries of rich and poor,he will bring everybody to him and he will create a landslide like this nation has never seen.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Buzzy Montana!

Regarding Trump...whether you like him or not, he  has proved to be an amazing money maker and for me a fellow east coaster.

He definitely supports the entrepreneur.. and I consider myself one and I know that I share that with many here on DV.

Maybe ( really hoping that he will reach those with the same mindset which goes along with our country's founding principles of the entrepreneurial spirit)

God knows we need SOMETHING AND SOMEONE to change the course of our country and 2016 definitely is an important year and potentially the last chance to get things moving in the right direction.!!

• Upvote 3

Thanks Buzzy Montana!

Regarding Trump...whether you like him or not, he  has proved to be an amazing money maker and for me a fellow east coaster.

He definitely supports the entrepreneur.. and I consider myself one and I know that I share that with many here on DV.

Maybe ( really hoping that he will reach those with the same mindset which goes along with our country's founding principles of the entrepreneurial spirit)

God knows we need SOMETHING AND SOMEONE to change the course of our country and 2016 definitely is an important year and potentially the last chance to get things moving in the right direction.!!

We definitely need change, and not the kind Obama brought us!

I should clarify something... I don't know if Trump will make a good president or not.

I think he might make a mess of some things, in fact.

But what I DO count on him to do is get some respect back for the US, and I believe he's the best person for that. I think he's the least "influenced" candidate, for the very reason he stated - he's rich. He doesn't need to pander to anyone, he doesn't need lobbyists, and he's going to do what's right in his eyes.

But when I'm putting my money on him to win, it's because I believe he will win - and that's it. My money is on Trump to win, if he sticks in the race. That's it. Not that he's going to be a great president, or I that agree with him on everything - I'm just wagering that he will win

(And that he's going to be entertaining as heck throughout the process. :D )

• Upvote 8

We definitely need change, and not the kind Obama brought us!

I should clarify something... I don't know if Trump will make a good president or not.

I think he might make a mess of some things, in fact.

But what I DO count on him to do is get some respect back for the US, and I believe he's the best person for that. I think he's the least "influenced" candidate, for the very reason he stated - he's rich. He doesn't need to pander to anyone, he doesn't need lobbyists, and he's going to do what's right in his eyes.

But when I'm putting my money on him to win, it's because I believe he will win - and that's it. My money is on Trump to win, if he sticks in the race. That's it. Not that he's going to be a great president, or I that agree with him on everything - I'm just wagering that he will win

(And that he's going to be entertaining as heck throughout the process. :D )

Not to sound too patronizing, but I also don't know what kind of President 

he would be. I do know that America is more a Corp than anything else.

And that gives Trump more qualification than Obama.

I simply wanted to point out the obvious. America is STARVING  for someone 

who gives the,"politically correct", crybabies a taste of there own medicine. 

America is dying for someone who doesn't give a hoot what the LSM thinks. 

Someone who knows how to latch onto what drives MOST of us.

What America is starving for is an,' Earl Pitts', like personality.

I know that if Trump continues his diatribe like he started he will get the job.

What he does with that opportunity is something only history can tell. 

Pitts Off.  :lmao:

• Upvote 4

Trump as the President, that will NEVER happen. I personally don't have anything against the man but I'll be surprised if there is even an election at all in 2016.   Jade Helm and CERN, this world is in for a big surprise!  Be ready for it!!

You might want to check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2OpC6tPX2Y&list=FLNKwuWcTIQpjJuxpoti1Tcg

Edited by usarmy

If Donald Trump continues to speak the way he did during his announcement speech you can bet 100000% that man will be the next president of the United States.

I think it's pure genius what he did. He knows that most Americans feel exactly the way he does and that they are fed up with all the political correct BS.

I saw his speech and thought "man this is exactly what we need".  He will run the USA like a business and we will make a profit.

None of the other candidates have that kick a$$ attitude or confidence in being the leader of the free world.

We need someone who is ready and willing to kick butt.  We need someone to save us.  We're in trouble and we're going down unless someone steps in and take charge of this messed up government.

My  :twocents:

• Upvote 5

A lot of kool-aid drinkers here. Once the novelty wears off and this guy's ingratiating ego is exposed, as well as his lack of emotional stock to stand political heat, he'll crash and burn like Ross Perot. Hopefully the Republican cartel will show their cahones after the first Republican debate when he makes a fool of himself and show him the doorway. The guy's rich but an absolute jerk that the media loves go crucify when he acts like it. The Democrats but be dancing a jig...

Edited by justchecking123
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Trump turned his inherited $300 mill into $9 billion during his business life. I only wish someone with that economic swagger would be elected cuz its the only way to fix our economy. Maybe not everything wrong in good ole USA but it would kickstart a faith in her economy we could all benefit from.

• Upvote 2

If the majority of Americans voted Obama in for a second term after his first term fiasco over a business man like Mitt Romney there is little hope for us...

Thats a good point. But what I see that's different here is that Trump is not afraid to call people out. He knows whats going on behind the scene . He's not politically correct nor does he care to be.  We have never seen this before. Politicians no matter how dirty they fight  one always realizes that  that they're not getting anywhere.  This guy (Trump) is calling out all the incompetent and the stupid people working in our government and I for one like that. I feel he will clean house and put some smart people to work in the right positions for this government so that we can have a fighting chance.  This is what I like about him having so much money "He Can Afford To Say It Like It Is".   The others can"t.  Keep something in mind this guy knows everyone and on all levels.  :twocents:

He Might Just Make The Difference.

• Upvote 4

Rumor back in the day was that Donald had a ton of dinar!!!

This could be fun!!!

I hear the gurus now...but hey remember you heard it from the cat first!!!!

To quote Carly Simon's song " Baby you're the best"!

1  Bi-weekly= twice a week

2  Bi-monthly=twice a month

Not a statement but a question????????

I pick # 2 for $50

Do your "Duty"

Bi-sexual....

• Upvote 1

Donald Trump I like, But  He doesn't stand a chance becoming President,  He will be lucky if he gets 10% - 15% of the votes....... 

JUST ENOUGH TO TAKE THE ELECTION AWAY FROM THE REPUBLICANS AND THE DEMOCRATS WIN AGAIN

my only fear....just life Ross Perot.....everyone WANTED to vote for him but got scared and voted Repub...split the vote and the democrat got in.

Lets hope we can stick to our guns and get him in....he just might be crazy enough to clean house and piss off everyone enough to make them get the job done or get fired...lol

• Upvote 5

Adam is 100 percent correct. If Donald Trump continues to speak the way he did during his announcement speech you can bet 100000% that man will be the next president of the United States.

he also knows that the lame stream media is going to spend all their time talking about what a fool and a clown he is and telling everybody what he saying.

an ingenious business plan to say the least. Think of all the countless hours of free publicity that this billionaire just got himself.

but most importantly, Donald Trump has latched on to the number one issue in this country today.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

how do you think he intends to become the greatest jobs Creator God has ever made? Why do you think he says he will build a wall?

all he needs to do to win the election is to continue talking and saying the things that he said in his announcement. He will reach across party lines, across boundaries of rich and poor,he will bring everybody to him and he will create a landslide like this nation has never seen.

The reality check is most Americans don't want to do the kinds of jobs illegal aliens do. They now lawns and clean toilets on the whole. Is this the job creation wanted?

Secondly the man is a billionaire interested in only making money and is filled with hubris - I doubt the common man will be served by him an that the gap will widen. Billionaires take care ofd their billions - not the millions of people who helped them get there.

Time will tell.

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The reality check is most Americans don't want to do the kinds of jobs illegal aliens do. They now lawns and clean toilets on the whole. Is this the job creation wanted?

Secondly the man is a billionaire interested in only making money and is filled with hubris - I doubt the common man will be served by him an that the gap will widen. Billionaires take care ofd their billions - not the millions of people who helped them get there.

Time will tell.

They also do a lot of construction work that Americans will do, so it goes both ways. It is not the worst thing in the world to be a blue collar worker.

• Upvote 1