Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 17 June, 2015

Adam Montana

Good afternoon, gang!

In the news... HOLY SMOKES, The Donald actually threw his hat in the ring
for the 2016 Presidential race!

I've watched this guy for years. If you didn't know, he's really rich... and he's 
toyed with the idea of running for President the last few elections, but I always 
thought he was just doing it as a publicity stunt. 

post-72-0-03481700-1434561817_thumb.jpg

I thought he'd never actually do it.

As of this press conference, I guess I was wrong!

If he doesn't back out, I think he will win. And I like winning, too, so I put some 
money on his victory - right now you can get +4000 odds on him!

Register. Once you're in your account, click on Politics, then 2016 Election, 
then "Candidate to Be Elected". Donald Trump is currently +4000 - betting $50 
on him wins $2000!

Of course, that's not a lot of money... and I'll also bet that by next November, 
the dinar will have RV'd and you'll wish that $50 bet was $500, so you could 
win $20,000... but there's no guarantee that he won't pull out at some point, 
so I just kicked $50 in. Do what you want! But like him or not, if he stays in it 
for the long haul, he's probably one of the only people that can beat Hillarious.

We shall see! This will be good entertainment, at the very least. :D I'm not "really 
rich" like Donald, but I am "REALLY excited" to watch him win the election and then
spend my $2000 on something silly that I don't even need, like a gold faucet or something.

I'm serious! If he stays in the running, if he really goes all the way, there is NOBODY
that will beat him. It's like free money! :lol:

Get yours here: http://goo.gl/3KllAc

Ahhh... if you can't tell, I'm just bubbling with giddy over that, but let's move on.

The Iraqi Dinar!

Here's what's going on:

Today starts Ramadan. With the lack of major news in the last month, I don't 
see an RV until after July 17, when Ramadan is over.

If you have a VIP subscription, and it's coming up to renew in that timeframe... 
stop screwing around with the 3 month deals. Take advantage of this discount 
"newsletter20" at http://iqd.me/l/order , get your lifetime VIP membership, we 
will send your Certificate immediately, and then just chill out knowing you will
never have to worry about missing a payment here ever again.

:twothumbs:

(Did I mention how giddy I am about Trump running for President?! This election 
season is going to be a RIOT!)

Even a small $10 wager on this site ( http://goo.gl/3KllAc ) will return enough to 
treat your family to a VERY nice meal! 

Here's the weekly Q&A:

OK Adam,

So Ramadan starts this week, right?

What say you?

Unless we get an announcement today, I'm thinking it's not going to happen during the holiday.

:shrug:

(I've been wrong before, but that's my opinion!)

Hello Adam - It seems like the weekly chats may need to be move every 2 weeks instead of every week.  The reason I say this is because many questions is not being asked and things seems to be a bit slow in Iraq.  Also, we may be waiting for another year and/or 5 years before this thing pop.  I hope I am wrong but it seems to me that Iraq still have long ways to go (Example - HCL, Anesty Law, Sercurity - ISIS, inflation, money laundry, etc.).  Alos, this will give you more time to research what's really going on in Iraq.

Again thanks Adam for all you do and Mods....

I'm not quite ready to go bi-weekly. Also, I still think the HCL is really the main thing we're looking for.

Unfortunately, I think they missed a big opportunity to get it done a month ago, and their lack of 

followthrough on a good opportunity will set this back another month now.

I know no one knows when the RV will happen!
I respect your opinion on when you think it might, based on your knowledge and research.
How are you feeling about it happening in the next couple months?
I appreciate and look forward to your weekly chats as it gives me hope in bad times.

No date or rate questions please.

:tiphat:

For those of us who bought Dinar with Sterling, do we need to be worried about anything?  It seems to be a bigger ordeal than first thought and could affect many people who purchased from them, although I am hoping that is not the case.  Someone even posted in a thread that the Feds were wanting to know who all holds Dinar from there.  Another thread was talking about how this whole thing has been a scam all along and we are all screwed.  As someone who has been in it for years, I hope it all works out but I am losing more confidence by the day lately.  Your thoughts??

I don't have any concerns about any dinar bought through Sterling.

:twocents:

:twothumbs:

======================

That's it for now... I'll be keeping an eye on things, as always!

- Adam
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Rumor back in the day was that Donald had a ton of dinar!!!

This could be fun!!!

I hear the gurus now...but hey remember you heard it from the cat first!!!!

Hey Snow, where's the count?  1262 when I last looked.  Better keep up on your job.  1212 right now and not much posting going on.  We need Davis and his thong and Adam and a sandwich.

• Upvote 1

Hey Snow, where's the count?  1262 when I last looked.  Better keep up on your job.  1212 right now and not much posting going on.  We need Davis and his thong and Adam and a sandwich.

the thong has arrived

bow to the thong i say,

no pictures please

• Upvote 2

the thong has arrived

bow to the thong i say,

no pictures please

If I ever bow to a thong I can guarantee you won't be wearing it, PERIOD

I think I'll go watch a movie now.  Gotta love this retirement.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 1

So if they screwed up a chance at RV and it will be at least another month,  that would put it a month after the end of Ramadana.  Or there are those that say it won't happen until the Chinese currency is part of the SDR package in October at the latest and the US fiat currency takes an SDR dive.

Of course, that's not a lot of money... and I'll also bet that by next November,
the dinar will have RV'd and you'll wish that $50 bet was $500, so you could 
win $20,000... 

- Adam

Excuse me......is this a time table using the next as this meaning November 2015?

• Upvote 1

Thank you Adam and staff for all you do. I really appreciate it.

This weeks Q &. A was To short. Sir you should have brought back the questions that were collected last week and answered those. The one where the thread was locked out and then speculation went rampid about you all making this a bi weekly thing.

• Upvote 2

1  Bi-weekly= twice a week

2  Bi-monthly=twice a month

Not a statement but a question????????

I pick # 2 for $50

Do your "Duty"

Sorry but bi-weekly means once every TWO weeks.

Semi-weekly means twice in one week.

The monthly issue is purposely misconstrued (I believe) by the mortgage industry.

(In order to confuse the average joe)

• Upvote 4