Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sambo - I Have Received Word From Okie That He Will Not Be Posting Anymore !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting That Okie's Done - 'Nuff Said - Tears On My Keyboard !

OOM&F:

(Note: Dear Okie- You are greatly missed and appreciated by thousands-God Bless and Nuff said!)

[.SAMBO] ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS As always - this venture has been a fluid and ever changing trip, with that in mind I have received word from Okie that he will not be posting anymore.

Okie owes OOM or anyone else nothing, he has been in this venture for over 13 years and he basically has given everything he can to everyone for them to make their own personal and financial decisions.

For personal reasons he will not be back - he has asked that the forum be changed to aread only forum (all of Okies posts are already read only and will remain in archive) and that the chat room name be changed –

I will not question his reasons and I will respect his wishes, I only wish him the best and that GOD will bless him.

I am working on the name change - we will have a new logo and new avatars - what will they be - I dont know - With the loss of Sednet last week and now Okie deciding to not post - I am a bit shocked and trying to process all this and still keep functioning.

All MODS were selected to be mods for the OOM group - I will understand if anyone wants to resign but will welcome all those who want to remain a part of the new chat room

We now will move forward with a new chat room name soon (same login). Thank you so much for your dedication, service and membership to the OOM family. Let me know if you are remaining with the new group or want to resign.

May GOD bless and protect each one of you as we move forward. Love yall Sambo

SAMBO] NEW CHAT ROOM HOURS STARTING TOMORROW - 1 PM cdt to 11 PM cdt - after next Tuesday (Sednet's celebration of life) - I may reduce the closing time back to 10 pm cdt

[..SAMBO] - ALL MEMBERS WILL REMAIN ACTIVE UNLESS THEY REQUEST TO BE REMOVED‏

• Upvote 3

***///

Distancing themselves from OKIE...? :shrug:

Maybe they read reactions on other boards and could no longer take the heat  & ridicule. he solicited through his

blasphemin' 'predictions'.....

To think that a change of the type they are implying is going to rectify their situation is admitting defeat and guilt

by association with one of DinarLand's biggest hype-meisters -- is so pitiful.

Suggesting it was OKIE's own choice is suspect at best.  <_<

So, good luck with that...but know this... not every site can be as awesome as DinarVets !   :tiphat: 

• Upvote 4

I have noticed since the raid in Atlanta, OOM has vowed to post no more AND Freaky Frankie has thrown up a giant disclaimer on his posts.

Strictly my opinion here but I believe the PTB has been paying all these gurus a visit and advising them to stop all the pumping BS.

OR, these folks feel an impending visit soon......

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 2