Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinarmama7 At OOM&F - A MESSAGE FROM OKIEOILMAN !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Repeatedly Drunk Dialing Okie After The Bars Have Closed At 2am !

A MESSAGE FROM OKIEOILMAN!

I have just spoken to OKIE and he has requested again that people quit calling him.  He is not going to advise anyone on what to do.  Everyone is responsible for their own lives and finances. 

He posted his farewell message a few months ago.  He is taking time for his own health and personal family life.

Whoever is putting out a personal number with a (580) area code has malice in their hearts.  Please do not contribute to it by adding your own calls to it.  No one will ever get to an (800) by calling that number.  Please use common sense. 

When (800)’s come out they will be made available to everyone.  He will not be posting them.  And quite frankly, anyone who calls him between 2 am and 5 am also has malice in their heart! It is extremely rude and unacceptable. 

He has asked Tony to request that people stop doing this and he has graciously done so, yet it has continued.  So he has asked me to post this.

OKIE is a polite gentleman, however,  people are stretching his patience.  If you would not like to be called all hours of the day or night when you are trying to rest and take care of your health, then please do not call someone else. 

If you do not know him personally and have permission to call, please do not call.  He is not anyone’s personal advisor.

OKIE has served his Country and all of us and he has served us well.  Please give him the respect due him and let him live in peace and enjoy his health and family. 

He continues to pray for all of you daily and prays you live in health and peace and make wise decisions.  He prays blessings on all of you.   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

This "plea" smacks of a paranoid disclaimer !  <_< 

Bet he feels the fangs of justice nipping at his heels and is

sweatin' bullets waitin' fer his turn in the barrel and that knock at his door:  :shrug:

"We're with duh gubment and are here to 'help' you, Mr.Okie"..... B)  B) 

Does this cat even realise he can turn off his phone?...Change his number?... Buy a burner phone...? :facepalm1:

Bet he wishes now he woulda kept this alligator mouth shut and not spewed so much drama in DinarLand. :rake:

Hey, Okie... looks like yer chickens is comin' home ta roost !  Better throw a tarp over yer 747 ! :lol:  :P 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

People, people, people don't call Okie between 2 and 5 am, he needs his beauty sleep and he retired a few months ago. However, you could call him at 1:55. 

My opinion only. I predict that in October, we will only have about 1000 people who follow the dinar news.

Tony gets sentenced in 2 months, so he will be gone.

His side kick DC left Tony the day after Tony's plea deal.

Smooth talking Bruce (already spent time in prison) won't be able to report any guru news, since there won't be any.

Tony's flock will wander over here but not understand the conversation, since they have there own lingo (IQN, GCR, super fantastic day, this week end, on bank screens, already RV'd in multiple countries.) NO one to tell them to buy those reserves, dong and zimbabgone finished next week.

I look forward to the fall. In the meantime... Hello Okie, how are you doing?

• Upvote 5

I cannot argue with that one Okie. Yet I can and do argue with just about everything else you ever posted on this site, or that others posted here in your stead. Grace, mercy, and forgiveness are gifts God wants to give even you. All you need to do is ask His forgiveness, ask the Holy Spirit to come and dwell in your heart and soul, and then go and sin no more. Tell no more lies. Be they your lies or someone elses.

• Upvote 1

Gotta love the fact that TONY went on his weekly call and asked people to quit calling Okie-dokie. In exchange, I understand Okie will be requesting donations to help pay Tony's $1.6m restitution penalty. Two skunks trying to wash away the other ones odor.    :lol:

People, people, people don't call Okie between 2 and 5 am, he needs his beauty sleep and he retired a few months ago. However, you could call him at 1:55. 

My opinion only. I predict that in October, we will only have about 1000 people who follow the dinar news.

Tony gets sentenced in 2 months, so he will be gone.

His side kick DC left Tony the day after Tony's plea deal.

Smooth talking Bruce (already spent time in prison) won't be able to report any guru news, since there won't be any.

Tony's flock will wander over here but not understand the conversation, since they have there own lingo (IQN, GCR, super fantastic day, this week end, on bank screens, already RV'd in multiple countries.) NO one to tell them to buy those reserves, dong and zimbabgone finished next week.

I look forward to the fall. In the meantime... Hello Okie, how are you doing?

:bravo:

Hey folks, I have been around here 5 years.

Here is a question maybe someone can answer.

Many years back, I read on a post here on DV that OOM's real name is Lonnie and he works in a damn grocery store? Anyone else remember seeing/hearing that?

It's really all inconsequential anyway.... The fact is this sleezeball caused many poor folks to spend more than they had and wrecked a lot of gullible people's lives.