Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Urgent Message !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frank And Delta Run Around The Blue Couch In Their Matching Super Hero PJ's Shouting "Emergency - Emergency"!

FrostyTheSnowman » June 11th, 2015, 12:21 am

URGENT FROM FRANK ... *** ***    Greetings KTFA Family …

I wish to address an alarming situation that I’m receiving many phone call on here on the island of Oahu.

I am concerned … there is a group of individuals that are communicating with currency holders and they are using basically a scare tactic that is telling people that if they do not get their currency to them as quickly as possible … (example: this coming Friday) … that they will lose the opportunity to exchange that currency.

They are saying and using the excuse that our President will not allow us to exchange any currency, nor will he allow us to take any currency over to another country abroad and deposit it into any institution over there.

First of all … our President doesn’t have anything to do with any monetary reform currency on this planet.

Number two -- our President does not have the ability to come up with some type of legislative laws with our banking industry overnight! This type of information is not just “born overnight” – we would have known about something like this … but there is NO proof of it!

We believe that the reason for this exaggeration is because yesterday morning a 3-initial agency released information about some individuals that consisted of 3 different parties that were (allededly)  involved in taking the Iraqi Dinar from the hands of innocent people – that had already purchased dinars legally … then they in turn sold those dinars to other people again. A resale – this is called money laundering.

I have asked KTFA family – DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!! We do not need to soil ourselves with their waste! It’s a waste of time.

Unfortunately my time is being wasted by people who are concerned.

The only reason why I’m talking about it now is because I love my KTFA family!

Those that have been calling are elderly in age … widows …widowers … do you follow the pattern?

It’s sad that people are being vultures and being taken of – the vulnerability of innocent people with this currency that are already confused in the first place.

DON’T GIVE UP YOUR DINAR TO ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!! I’ve told you that to the point where I’m blue in the face!

I’ve told you that your dinars are like a blessing to you from God … just like you children are a blessing to you from God. You do not give up your children to somebody else … NO! You take care of them!

Same thing goes for your dinars. DO NOT LOSE SIGHT OF THEM AND DO NOT GIVE THEM TO ANYBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!

If anyone wants them … run away from them as fast as you can!

Thank you kindly for understanding this … and let us not speak of this on our forum!

Please stop calling me because I can’t do anything about somebody else’s mistakes – because I’ve already talked to you about this in years past.

And to be honest with you … enough is enough on this subject!

Now … would you like a different subject?
This coming MONDAY … we have information about the monetary reform of the Iraqi Dinar. NOT about rumors about what other people did to others.

Now … iTeam has a report.

WalkingStick is saving some articles for us … actually he’s going to put out a compilation today … but he is guarding some other stuff for us!

Delta’s Team --- wait until you see what we have from that!!!!!

Please join us Monday … in fact it is highly possible that we may talk to you on Sunday instead.

We want you to know what’s going on … and we know it’s been quite a while since I’ve been with you, and I know that there has been a hunger for better understanding.

Please pray for us … as we pray for you.

Stay with us at KTFA – as we have switched over to a new server. We are stronger, we are faster and we are going to be around for a long time.

Stick around and check us out and we’ll let you know for sure if we are going to talk to you on Sunday or Monday.

God bless you … my Christian love to all of you!

ALOHA!   Frank
  • Upvote 3

***///

Alarmists delta & frank's hairs on fire... quick, somebody pee on the fire.... <_<

crazy 'o fool lives in Hawaii and STILL hasn't heard their god hobummer - spewed forth from the red lava of kommie davis -

has a pen and a phone and says he can change our Rule of Law at his will...? <_<

Hey frank, hobummers comin' fer yer deenar, bro ! B)

:wave:  :lol::wave:  :P  Aloha, fool !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

Alarmists delta & frank's hairs on fire... quick, somebody pee on the fire.... <_<

crazy 'o fool lives in Hawaii and STILL hasn't heard their god hobummer - spewed forth from the red lava of kommie davis -

has a pen and a phone and says he can change our Rule of Law at his will...? <_<

Hey frank, hobummers comin' fer yer deenar, bro ! B)

:wave:  :lol::wave:  :P  Aloha, fool !

kommie davis -

wonder is that a relative of mine

Freaky Frank is on the Island of Oahu?

Is that the new name for the State of Ohio?

IMO, Frank is the most dangerous of all the gurus. He has created a Jim Jonesesque religious utopia that thousands have been sucked into.

Why aren't the Feds knocking on his door?

You know this freak has got tons of skeletons in hi proverbial closet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1