Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam... Can you steady our ship with some insight?

Hey Adam,

With all that is going on, albeit nothing new with exception of Sterling, can you give some insight.  It's hard to believe a government without a military could consider an RV that may contribute to IS progression. Many military analysts think the IS situation will last 20+ years.With regard to Sterling (and the fact that you let them advertise on DV site) where do you stand with regard to their exposed internal messages claiming "There won't ever be an RV".

And...

If you could add any other pearls of wisdom that you haven't already given us 100 times before.

Thanks for all you do.

• Upvote 2

I believe he's decided to go bi-weekly...as of recent times, there's isn't much to report besides the same articles we see mostly in the "Iraq & Dinar Related News" section.  Plus I guess big bro is focusing more on working behind the scenes for the VIP/OSI folks.  

TexasGranny may wish to chime in here for clarification.  Just my opinion.  :peace:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 1

i sure hope Adam keeps doing them weekly... i look forward to his chats to give me some kind of relief even if there not a lot going on that's good or bad. Its like a big brother saying stay grounded man no news is good news. good news is even better.

• Upvote 2