Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Tony and Other Gurus can't be shutdown.

I was talking to someone who is quite familiar with the law, he is not a Dinar holder. I was telling him about these Dinar conf calls websites etc. and how the operated. His first question to me was were they collecting or asking for money. I told him no. Then he said they can't be stopped even if they make outlandish claims, tell big lies, and mention 3 letter agencies. He said as long as no money is collected and no personal slander against an individual no matter how big the lie, there is nothing that can be done because no laws have been broken. So it seems Tony can and others can continue to lie about FBI contacts and anything else to pump the dinar. And you can now probably believe that he and other Gurus are all getting kickbacks from Dinar sellers. I think we have been had.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I forgot to add that he said that there may be some inappropriate activities if its found that any kickbacks are being paid out to these gurus. But it may be hard to proved without hard evidence and without evidence it probably would not even be persued because the cost would not justify the means in a wild goose chase. These are my words but basically the point he was making.

p.s. Tony asks for donations.

If there is anything inappropriate, the feds will supena the info out of them. 

Here is part of a recent transcript.

EXHIBIT 36 – No. 1:14-cv-00714-AT Document 156 Filed 03/13/15

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF GEORGIA ATLANTA DIVISION
No. 1:14-cv-00714-AT

DINAR CORP, INC., a Nevada corporation; and HUSAM TAYEH, an individual,
Plaintiffs,
vs.
STERLING CURRENCY GROUP, LLC, dba DINAR BANKER; TYSON RHAME; FRANK BELL; JORDAN BLISS; MATTHEW ADAMS; and MARK DILEO,
Defendants.

DECLARATION OF DANIEL ATKINSON

I, DANIEL ATKINSON, declare as follows:

1. I am over eighteen (18) years of age and competent to testify to the matters stated herein. All of the statements herein are of my personal knowledge.
  2. I am a duly-authorized representative of another site, Inc. (“PTR”), which was subpoenaed by Defendant Sterling Currency Group, LLC (“SCG”) in the above-captioned matter, and I am authorized to make this declaration.
  3. For approximately two years, PTR has been paid by Ranid Consulting, LLC to advertise for Dinar Corp Inc. (“DCI”).
  4. Prior to advertising for DCJ, PTR was paid by SCG to advertise on its behalf.
  5. On or about 03/06/2015, I conducted a pre-recorded interview of Plaintiff Husam Tayeh (“Sam”) to be aired on my radio show later that day. The purpose of the interview was to discuss DCI’s products and current specials.
  6. Before airing the pre-recorded interview, I allowed callers to call-in as I normally do. Sam was not available to answer any questions or participate in any part of my show at this point.
  7. I received a call inquiring about whether it was safe to keep purchasing currency from SCG because of this lawsuit. I informed the caller that, although I do not like SCG conduct in this matter, the lawsuit has nothing to do with whether or not SCG is a good company or whether it is safe to continue purchasing currency from them. In fact I confirmed they were fine to do business with from a legal level it was SCG’s ethics I had a problem with.
  8. As part of my normal procedure, this call was recorded and made available to our listeners who may have missed the chance to hear it live.
  9. Shortly after making this call available online, and after I was no longer on the air, I received a private phone call from Defendant Tyson Rhame (“Rhame”). He was very angry about the phone call and he asked that I remove the recording of the call from the internet, concerning his company. However, the demands did not stop there; Rhame also suggested that I cease advertising for DCI and led me to believe that SCG would make it hard for our company if we did not do so. His call was to have us remove the call, and start advertising for SCG again as well as DCI, or better yet SCG and NOT DCI.
  10. Among the demands, Rhame also went on a rant about how Sam is a criminal, and about how he will be in jail in the next week. However, this is not the first time Rhame and Bell have made statements like this to me. They flew out to meet me a couple of years ago and gave me a packet of documents claiming to show an alleged scam that Sam was involved with, and that his company would be out of business in one month or less, none of which was true or accurate.
  11. On Saturday, 03/07/2015, I then received an email from Rhame, via Frank Bell (“Bell”) trying to convince me that DCI would not prevail in this lawsuit, SCG “will vigorously publicize the case and the rulings/finding over the weeks to come,” SCG is “using our in-house counsel and the costs are inconsequential to us,” SCG and Rhame “love this lawsuit and what it is allowing us to uncover,” and DCI is “being pummeled and the orders speak for themselves.” This email has been attached to this Declaration and is a true and correct copy.
  12. Bell then sent me an email on Monday, 03/09/2015, containing a few rulings by the Court pertaining to the case with selective parts highlighted. This email has also been attached to this Declaration and is a true and correct copy.
  13. I remain unimpressed with SCG, as well as Bell and Rhame. And that will not change regardless of whether they continue their attempts to intimidate me or otherwise persuade me.
  14. All of the foregoing matters are within my personal knowledge based upon the background information set forth herein.
  15. Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746, I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed this 12th day of March, 2015.
DANIEL ATKINSON

BEN,

I disagree with your last comment in your first post. "And you can now probably believe that he and other Gurus are all getting kickbacks from Dinar sellers. I think we have been had."

We haven't been had. go look at the video of the homes being built. goal is 1 million homes in each province by 2019. That is a good sign of some growth in Iraq. Yes, this may take a few more years.

Don't listen to the gurus. It is a joke. Here is a good laugh for you today.

6-9-2015  Intel Guru Mnt Goat  The upcoming RV Process:  I have had a recent talk with my CBI contact in Baghdad. The conversation was long and once again the process about to take place was described to me. This is what I was told:  The CBI would begin the distribution of the new lower denominations along with the newer 50k and 100k coins. These larger notes (coins) are not to go out to the general public on the streets but rather are only to be used for inter-banking, international business, large commerce and very large amounts of cash transfers. Once distribution begins we will then see a .90 cent international rate. This low rate is to relieve pressure from inflation and to make the transition to a global currency. It will not last long (maybe a week at most) then they plan to conduct a full revaluation and adjust the rate to align with surrounding middle eastern countries. They would not tell me the rate but my guess is it will come out somewhere around $4.00 +.

Edited by docneedles

Soooo, now we just 'kick back' and wait 2 more years??.......................YUK................. :deadhorse: :rocking-chair:

TIRED OF THIS.............I'm calling the CBI right now!..........(who's got their number?)

• Upvote 3

Great Find In Post #3 Doc ! ;)

Dan Atkinson Is The Ex Con Who Goes By The Name Of Check-Mate !

A Couple Of Years Ago He Ran Tony Off Of PTR ! :o

Prior To That He And Tony Were On People's-Dinar With SteveI After All 3 Of Those A$$-Wipes Got Kicked Off Of DV ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

This is what I found this morning.I am having a hard time believing that this isn't related to the money laundering fiasco going on between the CBI,the US Treasury and the IMF.JMO!

Semper Fi !!!

Prosecutors Seek to Seize Assets of Iraqi Currency Dealers

ATLANTA — Jun 11, 2015, 1:31 PM ET

AP_logo_update_20130709.gifBy JEFF MARTIN Associated Press
Associated Press
Federal authorities want to seize airplanes, homes, luxury cars andbeach properties from a Georgia-based corporation dealing in Iraqi currency.

In a federal complaint, prosecutors say Atlanta-based Sterling Currency Group LLC is among the largest sellers of the Iraqi dinar in the U.S.

Prosecutors say the business is built on what they describe as a scam to defraud investors hoping to cash in on a “revaluation” of the currency.

The idea that the currency will be “revalued,” resulting in a sharp rise in its worth, “has spread throughout the Internet and is promoted by a variety of Internet blogs and individuals who hold themselves out to be currency experts or ‘dinar gurus,'” the complaint says.

Two lawyers who have represented Sterling didn’t immediately return telephone and email messages left by The Associated Press on Thursday. No one answered Thursday at the company’s phone numbers, which had recorded messages.

No arrests have been made in the case, which seeks the forfeiture of millions of dollars in assets controlled by Sterling and associated companies.

Among the assets: Two properties in the exclusive seaside community of Alys Beach in Walton County, Florida; a mansion in Atlanta; and two Mercedes-Benz cars. Prosecutors are also trying to seize a CessnaCitation and two other planes, including one that’s used to perform aerobatic stunts.

Sterling has earned more than $600 million in gross sales or receipts since 2004, prosecutors wrote in the complaint, including as much as $245 million in a single year in 2011.

The FBI and the Internal Revenue Service are investigating.

The FBI has also set up a website and hotline. Authorities are encouraging people to complete an onlinequestionnaire if they’ve been promised enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, as well as foreign currency such as the Vietnamese dong or Indonesian rupiah, the FBI said on the site.

In the recently unsealed, 48-page complaint, prosecutors say company representatives spread false information in predicting the dinar would rise sharply in value.

“Sterling’s business practices have included publishing information on its own website that its principals knew to be untrue and disseminating false information over the telephone,” the complaint states.

The company also told customers that it had a plan to set up kiosks or remote offices at airports around the U.S. and Canada, where its customers could bring briefcases or luggage filled with dinar to be exchanged without having to pass through security.

“Despite these representations, a former Sterling employee has confirmed that Sterling never had any arraignments with airports to operate remote satellite offices or kiosks,” the complaint states.

———

Online:

FBI Dinar Investigation Website: http://1.usa.gov/1e5u6xE

Again, which Tony is being referred to as "can't be shut down" or "asks for donations"? Just curious.

TNT Tony - His Real Name Is Tony (Anthony) Renfrow !

He's A MLM (Multi Level Marketing) Scam Artist With A Criminal Background ! :o

Just Google His Name - His Brother Ray Renfrow Is Also Involved ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was talking to someone who is quite familiar with the law, he is not a Dinar holder. I was telling him about these Dinar conf calls websites etc. and how the operated. His first question to me was were they collecting or asking for money. I told him no. Then he said they can't be stopped even if they make outlandish claims, tell big lies, and mention 3 letter agencies. He said as long as no money is collected and no personal slander against an individual no matter how big the lie, there is nothing that can be done because no laws have been broken. So it seems Tony can and others can continue to lie about FBI contacts and anything else to pump the dinar. And you can now probably believe that he and other Gurus are all getting kickbacks from Dinar sellers. I think we have been had.

People LIE.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. LOL happens everyday 24/7. We as perspective buyers need to be cautious of anything stated as fact....................especially by online cartoon characters....................as if that needed to be said-smh