Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Government freezes "the oil and gas law," and proceeds to have a new draft

I typed HCL because I was typing from a cell phone and did not want to type out oil and gas Law as. It states in the above artical but thanks paper boy.I also could not remember the term HCA.I read from newspaper articles that the oil and gas law could not be undone and it was not from any guru.

add this...

Special / Abdul-Mahdi, the last agreement with the Kurdistan is not final unless it acknowledges the oil and gas law

dfdgg1-465x300.jpg

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - November 27: a coalition between the citizen, on Thursday, said, the agreement was recently signed between the oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi and the provincial government of Ayad final agreement to resolve oil dispute unless the approval of oil and gas law.

The MP said the coalition, Hashem al-Moussawi, L / Iraq Press / "The oil and gas law will solve oil problems with the region as well as with oil-producing provinces," but he also said, "but that the application of the current agreement between Baghdad and Erbil to resolve oil dispute, though it is a positive thing, but need Follow-up to the center and the region to avoid Zaaurer other problems again, and this follow-up remains constant until the approval of oil and gas law. "

He stressed Moussawi that "the Iraqis right in the oil wealth, but not of the correct preparation of Iraqi financial budget based on what issued Basra and Nasiriyah oil, but must include all imports of the provinces and the region, and with respect to other problems between the center and the region can be resolved in accordance with the political consensus Iraqi constitution ". Admiral ended 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/191641-abdul-mahdi-the-last-agreement-with-the-kurdistan-is-not-final-unless-it-acknowledges-the-oil-and-gas-law/#ixzz3cOgqQkYR

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day)) Confirmed member of the parliamentary legal committee Salim Shawki Baghdad awaiting visit the Kurdish delegation to the central government for a final agreement on oil and gas law.   He said Shawki told ((eighth day)) that "the recent agreement between the governments of the center and the region and we are waiting for an initial visit of the President of the Government of the Territory final agreement on oil and gas law, which serves both parties."   "We have been exporting 150 000 barrels of oil through the Turkish Kurdistan Ceyhan line and handed the money to the region."   He said the Parliamentary Legal Committee member, said "The oil ministry is studying the oil and gas law, which in turn serves the governments of the center and the region."    The Kurdistan Regional Government has announced (November 13, 2014), the agreement with the Baghdad government to solve the "full and fair" to the problems between the two sides, saying that the federal government would pay for the region of $ 500 million and will transform the Government of the Territory of 150 thousand barrels of crude oil a day at the disposal of the federal government.   As regarded the Oil Ministry, the recent agreement between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil to resolve differences between the two sides will not constitute a final solution, but opens the way to begin to establish "a comprehensive, just and constitutional," all outstanding matters solutions, as pointed out that respect this agreement by both parties will ensure the return of some million barrels of oil a day to the Treasury.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz3SblXplUs

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/197734-government-abadi-amended-paragraphs-oil-and-gas-law-and-the-kurdistan-welcomes/page-2#ixzz3cOhTXyp9

• Upvote 1

jg1 - the HCL was never passed.   What they were previously using was the HCA (hydrocarbon agreement, a precursor to the HCL).   So there was never anything to "undo".  All of the gurus out there in dinarland were telling everyone that the HCL was passed, when in fact, it never was.  Stick with Adam and you'll get more facts & less fiction.  Adam never said the HCL was passed, he always stated that it was the HCA and that we were still waiting on the passage of HCL.    And so, here we arrive at this place - the HCA apparently isn't going to evolve into the HCL.   Something new will emerge - and hopefully soon!     

docneedles - sorry we never delete a thread or change the title.  We'll leave this one as is, and everyone will just have to read the post to realize you meant freeze.   it's quite ok, we all get the idea pretty quick.     :twothumbs:

Maybe you never delete a "thread" but I have seen a "post" or 20 deleted.  Including several of mine.  hahaha  Heck, I've even even had single words

removed/deleted that weren't even "bad" words.  Ruined my whole post.  Guess I'll have to start a thread next time to keep everything in tact.  Good info to remember.  Thanks paperboy.  How long does my subscription last and when do you come around to collect?  Last time I did it I was still on a bike.  I think things have changed some.

Edited by DWitte

Saw an excellent piece on ABC news this morning priming people for Iraq's huge infrastructure growth reality, and ISIS's real "threat." It's all good with their infrastructure, definitely.[/quote

Plus one for you just checking, I agree, infrastructure is getting stronger, but its news gets buried by bad news.

Edited by fancy
  • Upvote 2

Saw an excellent piece on ABC news this morning priming people for Iraq's huge infrastructure growth reality, and ISIS's real "threat." It's all good with their infrastructure, definitely.[/quote

Plus one for you just checking, I agree, infrastructure is getting stronger, but its news gets buried by bad news.

They must have something up there sleeve with construction like that going on. They don't seem to concerned about all those new buildings and human lives getting blown up.

• Thanks 1

Maybe you never delete a "thread" but I have seen a "post" or 20 deleted.  Including several of mine.  hahaha  Heck, I've even even had single words

removed/deleted that weren't even "bad" words.  Ruined my whole post.  Guess I'll have to start a thread next time to keep everything in tact.  Good info to remember.  Thanks paperboy.  How long does my subscription last and when do you come around to collect?  Last time I did it I was still on a bike.  I think things have changed some.

• Upvote 2

The preparation of a new project for the oil and gas law
Economy and tenders

Since 08.06.2015 at 10:29 (GMT Baghdad)

dwwewe.jpg

BAGHDAD - scales News

It revealed the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, Monday, that the government asked Parliament to wait to read the oil and gas law until the preparation of a new draft law in the Council of Ministers.

The committee member said Zaher al-Abadi in a statement to / scales News / "The government asked the House of Representatives now wait to read the 2011 version of the oil and gas law until the preparation of a new draft law on the grounds that the law, which arrived in the House of Representatives in which problematic and there are controversial points between the blocks political. and therefore requires him to reconsider by the government "

He added that "the law in the past it contains problematic ones responsible for oil exports Is Sumo company of the federal government, while calling for oil-producing provinces and regions, including the export of oil and gas without reference to the central government."

Abadi said that "the government wants to be the export of oil from the decision process before it is stipulated by the Constitution in Article 111."

He added that "some political blocs refuse to preside over Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Oil and Gas Council". It ended 29/4 e

7 الأحد يونيو 2015 | 01:13 مساء

| Number of Views: 76

BAGHDAD / ... called on the Commission on oil and parliamentary power, Sunday, the government for the formation of a ministerial committee to initiate legislation draft oil and gas law for 2015, while confirming that the oil and gas law of important laws for the construction of the Iraqi state and contribute to the protection of oil and gas wealth in Iraq.

A member of the committee MP Awad al-Awadi's "Eye Iraq News" that the government set up a ministerial committee comprising representatives of the Kurdistan region and the producing provinces and the Ministry of Oil and the Federal Ministry of natural resources in the region to come out with a draft new for 2015, and sent to the Oil and Energy Committee House of Representatives for approval, "noting that "Oil and Gas Law of important laws for the construction of the Iraqi state and protects the oil and gas wealth in Iraq."

"The oil and gas law income within the push and pull between the political blocs and the federal government and the provincial government passed what caused disable and place it along with other important laws that have not passed so far."

Al-Awadi said that "the government has sent a formal letter to the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives to wait legislation oil and gas law last Bmsodth and turn Committee awaits enactment of the draft law to begin to work it."

He noted that "this law is very important because it regulates the extraction and production process, export and includes oil and oil management policy for all Iraqi provinces."

He added that "there is a draft in 2007, a weak reproduced in detail of the draft English and the failure of the House of Representatives Pthariaha, and in 2011, a draft bill was presented a proposed law by the House of Representatives of the Kurdistan Alliance and ethnic forces did not mention now." It ended 7

• Upvote 2