Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yikes I have a few reserves there.......

DinarThug, on 03 Jun 2015 - 8:38 PM, said:snapback.png

With His Largest Competitor In The Pokey - Stay Tuned For A Big Sale By Ali At Dinar Banker ! :o

:D :D :D

Sweetgirl1956, on 03 Jun 2015 - 8:45 PM, said:snapback.png

https://www.iraqidin...-lawsuit-review. This sterling currency group is dinarbanker.com

Lol - I Should've Said Ali At 'Dinar Trade' !

Tripp, Reserves = IQD on a delayed payment plan??? I hope you are joking that you have IQD "Reserves" anywhere!

All very interesting. Tony is facing 20 years in prison and the District Attorney recommends 1 year and 1 day and dismisses all but 1 count. hmm

3 weeks later Sterling Headquarters (and home) is raided with a sledgehammer, no less. hmmm.

Do you think Tony rolled over on Sterling; maybe some cash from reserves (lost cause, money down the drain) located in the home??

Also, another currency dealer was supposedly raided yesterday in Puerto Rico. 

I can't wait to read more about this soap opera. It will be interesting for sure.

What's the problem with having Reserves?

If the company goes out of business or even changes their name, who will pay you? No one. buyer beware.

I had it happen to me. New house in a new development (back in the 90's) a storm came and lifted a section of my roof up. Insurance company said it was faulty from the builder because he had not nailed down that section. I contacted the builder and he said he was no longer in business. Further investigation showed he did shut that business down when he completed build out in the development and started another business (new name)  in another development. 

• Upvote 3

Wouldn't it be ironic if this kind of gets noticed, people REALLY think it's a scam...THEN revaules? That would be weirdness. :)

I like your thinking. 

more info on Puerto Rico

FBI raids business selling dinars  Mendez visit the offices of Internet Management for a fraud investigation  Wednesday, June 3, 2015 - 7:58 a.m.  Updated: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 - 10:15 a.m.  By Mariana Cobian 

mendez.jpg

Internet Management Mendez is located on Roosevelt Avenue. ( JUAN LUIS MARTINEZ )  The raid conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, for its acronym in English) during the morning in a business that sells dinars, located on Roosevelt, Hato Rey Avenue, is related to a fraud investigation, He confirmed the press spokesman of the federal agency, Moses Quiñones.  "In general, we could say it's a case of fraud," the official told this newspaper.  He explained that a federal grand jury takes nearly a year investigating the alleged fraud which did not elaborate.  FBI agents, accompanied by the IRS and police officers in Puerto Rico, arrived at about 7:00 am at the offices of Internet Management Mendez. Quinones explained that could be there until noon.  He said that, in general, in raids seeking documents and computers.  So far, it is not anticipated that the FBI made arrests related to this intervention.  Mendez Internet Management is dedicated to the sale of dinars. The business is best known for his radio and television programs, called "The Truth About dinars", and cyber dinarespr.com page.  Since 2005 to the present it is sold on the island this coin Iraq under the allegation that "in the near future" will increase its value, as described cyber company page.  It also specifies that Internet Management Mendez sold a minimum of 1,000 dinars for $ 2. It has emerged that there are people who have bought up to $ 150,000 in these dinars.  On the other hand, last night, the owner of the company, James A. Mendez, posted on his Facebook wall a hopeful message.  "Everything is there squaring .... We will have our victory ... !!" he wrote. He accompanied the citation with a photograph that shows a light at the end of a tunnel.

That's okay!

Bought most if not all my dinar from there.

But the being the kind generous soul that I am :eyebrows: I gifted them all away!

me too :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

The ONLY scam part i have seen in this venture is the reserve system part of it.... something seems off about it but i did buy into early on with Ali at dinar trade and quickly found out its not worth it, just buy the physical currency.  Never understood how they are gonna get ALL that dinar to customers when this finally Rv's but if they can pull this reserve thing off its gonna be a while before people get all, their currency to exchange.... unless i am missing something.

All very interesting. Tony is facing 20 years in prison and the District Attorney recommends 1 year and 1 day and dismisses all but 1 count. hmm

3 weeks later Sterling Headquarters (and home) is raided with a sledgehammer, no less. hmmm.

Do you think Tony rolled over on Sterling; maybe some cash from reserves (lost cause, money down the drain) located in the home??

Also, another currency dealer was supposedly raided yesterday in Puerto Rico. 

I can't wait to read more about this soap opera. It will be interesting for sure.

If the company goes out of business or even changes their name, who will pay you? No one. buyer beware.

I had it happen to me. New house in a new development (back in the 90's) a storm came and lifted a section of my roof up. Insurance company said it was faulty from the builder because he had not nailed down that section. I contacted the builder and he said he was no longer in business. Further investigation showed he did shut that business down when he completed build out in the development and started another business (new name)  in another development. 

IF tony does anytime he will be out in 6 months if he gets 1 year.. time served.  

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

TK just posted this

[TERRYK] WELL I WILL TELL YOU ALL THIS…PART OF THE STORY IS TRUE

[TERRYK] I WAS DETAINED YESTERDAY FOR ABOUT 5 HOURS BY THE FBI

[TERRYK] THEY DID RAID MY HOME…11 OFFICERS

[TERRYK] THEY TOOK ALL ELECTRONICS AND THUMBDRIVES…PAPERWORK 

[TERRYK] THIS IS BECAUSE WE HAVE A BANNER ON THE SITE, NO DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHER BANNERS, HOWEVER THEIR IS SOME ISSUES WITH STERLING THEY ARE LOOKING AT THAT IM NOT AT LIBRITY NOR DO I REALLY KNOW WHATS GOING ON

[TERRYK] IM NOT UNDER ARREST…IM ALLOWED TO MAINTAIN THE SITE, AND HOW I DO BUSINESS

[TERRYK] NOW YOU KNOW THE TRUTH

[TERRYK] NOW THE RUMOR MILL GOING AROUND IS THAT ALL DINAR SITES WILL BE GOING DOWN hSOON

[TERRYK] THE OTHER BANNERS ARE NOT QUESTIONED JUST STERLING

[TERRYK] I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THIS

[TERRYK] I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF STERLING …NEVER HAVE BEEN

[pmscott55] ericasmom Sterling page is still up and working just loged in 

[TERRYK] I THINK THATS WHATS BEEN SAID OUT OF ATLANTA PAPER OR SOME SITE

[TERRYK] I DONT KNOW ANY DETAILS OTHER THAT WHAT THE PAPER HAS SAID ABOUT STERLING

[TERRYK] NOW SOME OF THE STAFF HERE WERE VISITED AS WELL

[TERRYK] I WILL TELL YOU THAT

[TERRYK] KEEP IN MIND WHAT WE HAVE ALWAYS SAID

[TERRYK] TREAT EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AS RUMOR

[TERRYK] BUT AS THEY WENT THRU MY HOME YESTERDAY, HAD ME IN ONE ROOM, MY WIFE IN ANOTHER AND BEING ASKED QUESTIONS FOR 3 HOURS   ITS A LITTLE SCARY

[TERRYK] AND THEN ANOTHER 2 HOURS WATCHING THEM GO THRU ALL YOUR STUFF

Edited by UNEEK

Just a few comments concerning this whole arena of dinar:

1.  What is the big deal when you buy a currency of ANY value for the face VALUE of the currency?  None!  The value of currencies do change on a consistent basis and purchasing them for speculation is a legitimate enterprise.  What is not legitimate is making promises that the currency purchased is going to go up in value, or you can't loose.

2.  Individuals seeing the money that can be made by selling currencies and over price their product is not illegal, it is just greedy and stupid.  Then it the responsibility is on the buyer to make sure that he/she is not taken by the seller.  That's SOP in any business deal.  But it happens.  

3.  Individuals want the money they can make by selling dinar, so they lie and overstate the value, promise revaluing is assured, and promote where they should not be promoting.  Mainly they have not been trained in finance and financial law, which gets them in trouble.  Complaints are made, investigations take place, and the legal forces take over . . . and so does the government.  (Bt the way, the only people who are permitted to defraud the public is the government, and an intrusion by anyone else becomes an enemy of the state. LOL)  Turning over your "speculation money" to an unknown dealer or "fly by night" operation is easy to do if one is not schooled in this type of business.  Easy money does not mean one should jump in without due diligence. There are too many people out there who are willing to do anything to get into your pockets.  Beware. 

4.  When it comes to your wallet/purse/bank account, don't trust anyone completely.  Be cautious, prepared, and brutal about your money.  I know because that is a big problem I have.  I come from an environment of being able to trust a person when they say something.  Now they might be honestly wrong, but they would not intentionally defraud you.  Not so when you move into finance and business, an area where you should be able to trust those with whom you do business.  But greed and the ease of bilking money from a potential "client" has become too easy and the greedy and corrupt person is more than willing to "take you" for all they can get. And as someone has stated here on these post, they (the business) just changes names and address and you have lost your money.  

5.  That's why it is stated clearly that one should not invest more than they are willing to loose completely.  If you are in this speculation and can't pay your bills because you are buying more and more dinar, dong, etc., you need to stop, sell it all and get out.  You might want to hold back a little that you can afford, but don't hurt your family, credit, or yourself by investing more than you can afford to loose.

6.  If this is just a pissing fight between two deals, both need to be sent to the corner with a dunce cat on their head!  They need to be investigated and taken down.  We have too many and too much corruption in business and the government now, and corruption should not be rewarded with millions of dollars.  

7.  I'm in this for the long haul.  My hope is that the revaluation is coming and my family and I will make a substantial financial gain. I really don't care what others are doing, what dealers "go down," are what Wall Street journalists have to say about what I do. For right now, it's my money and I can do with it what I will.  And I know that the currency has written on it that it belongs to the government.  That's true.  But as of right now, I own that piece of paper or coin and I can spend it or save it or invest it as I see fit.  Hopefully I have "speculated" well with the dinar.  I am ready for the RV so bring it on!  I'm still excited and these "raiding parties by the FBI" may have been necessary to remove the slugs from the garden.  Or they may be just a show.  Either way I'm still here . . . waiting.  Go RV! 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Here are the charges against Sterling. seems like govt harassment. I have so many questions, like why did they they a money counting machine when they raided the house for trademark and copyright infringement issues?

Count One: Copyright Infringement

Count Two: Circumvention of Copyright Management Information in Violation of 17 U.S.C. § 1201 et seq.

Count Three: Federal Trademark Infringement in Violation of 15 U.S.C. § 1114

Count Four: False Designation of Origin/False Advertising/Unfair Competition in Violation of 15 U.S.C. §1125(a)

Count Five: Federal Trademark Dilution in Violation of 15 U.S.C. § 1125©

Count Six: Common Law Trademark Infringement

Count Seven: Common Law Unfair Competition

Count Eight: Violation of Michigan Consumer Protection Act (MCL§§ 445.901 – 445.902; § 445.903)

Count Nine: Violation of Michigan Trademark Act (MCL §§ 429.31 – 429.36; § 429.42)

Count Ten: Common Law Tortious Interference

Count Eleven: Common Law Civil Conspiracy

Count Twelve: Respondeat Superior

Count Thirteen: Abuse of Process

Count Fourteen: Frivolous Lawsuit

Edited by docneedles

Here are the charges against Sterling. seems like govt harassment. I have so many questions, like why did they they a money counting machine when they raided the house for trademark and copyright infringement issues?

Count Two: Circumvention of Copyright Management Information in Violation of 17 U.S.C. § 1201 et seq.

Count Four: False Designation of Origin/False Advertising/Unfair Competition in Violation of 15 U.S.C. §1125(a)

Count Eight: Violation of Michigan Consumer Protection Act (MCL§§ 445.901 – 445.902; § 445.903)

Count Nine: Violation of Michigan Trademark Act (MCL §§ 429.31 – 429.36; § 429.42)

Definitely government harassment. Like I stated earlier someone who squawked and wanted to take someone else down. Hope these dudes have their legal I's and T's crossed.

Let's start a rumor that the raid was for the govt to confiscate dinar because they know there will be an rv on Sunday. :lmao::lmao::lmao::cisole:

Oh God no...:/ Edited by justchecking123

I call BS on the other guru's raid...attention hound...

I agree. TerryK has trouble with reality and telling lies.

Remember Tony and Blaino in 2011 saying the black cars came to their house and... fill in the blank. the summer of tall tales by the gurus. 

justchecking,

looks like some lawyer in Atlanta is going to make big money crossing those T's and dotting the I's.

I just talked with someone at the Atlanta FBI office, yes, it was a Special Agent. I expressed concern that the raid may have been due to the selling of counterfeit dinar. The Agent told me (and yes, this is a direct quote), "I cannot speak specifics of the investigation but it is my understanding that is not at issue." He went on to say, "If you have the currency, if you have it in your possession, it is like any other investment cash, gold or silver. As their value changes so will your investment."

Ok, thats all I have for now....maybe many of us can breathe a tad easier.

• Upvote 1

I an not a special agent but I do have the power of google.  He is a Lt. Col. USAF reserves.  This guy has a history of doing great things and also a history of law suits with others over Sterling Currency and Dinarbanker.  He has reportedly made huge profits and is very generous in the Atlanta area.  He has had to defend his business and has won multi-million dollar law suits doing so.  With a history like this I would imagine that he has his business in order.  

That's the ATF looking for that still you have cooking :eyebrows:

evened you up on that neg, Nelg.  it was just an opinion folks

Thanks.  Didn't even know that I had one.  Lol. 

Some folks just can't tell the difference.  And, I have some that neg no matter what I say.  Ha ha.  

• Upvote 1

Or checking to see if their IQD is counterfeit? Who knows?

Obama wants you dinar!!!! Oh no!!

Next thing they will do is monitor all the posts on DV, check the avatars, run a trial back and get out name and address, and . . . no. They already have all that.

Oops! Black suits just pulled up in the drive!!

Big brother is always watching from the big computer screen up above,kinda hard to hide from them satellites.

• Thanks 1

GID Associates, another currency dealer, is also not accepting payments and orders at this time too!!!  I hope some of you haven't put in for any "reserves" or "lay-a-ways"!!  What's going on?!!  Will other currency dealers follow suit?!!  Wow!!

:eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek: 

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 1

Very interesting....  I sure wish Adam would do a drive by on this subject.  I just checked dinar.inc.com's  (who I believe are the same people behind xchangeofamerica) site and they blatantly say they will honor all Sterling and GIDAssoc. purchases.  I can't help but recall Breitling saying a few weeks ago that before the RV happens, it will become harder and harder to buy dinar.  I'm not saying that this is what is happening here with the shutdown (hopefully only temporarily) of these 2 dealers.... but I do wonder.

• Upvote 1

They have not been charged with anything, yet.  The above is from a civil suit, I believe.

But no doubt they will be charged.  Warrants have been issued.