Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana bi-Weekly 2 June 2015

Adam Montana

Adam

Thanks for taking care of that issue with the VIP.

However why could you not have answered my post ...

My deciding to continue to follow your web site will depend on your responses.

Thank You for your efforts,

Seabee

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 13

Sandfly for the upbeat update and I too hope you get caught up on your rest a wee bit before this thing pops...cause we all gonna be hitting the ground running with all that will be on our plates after that!!! :)

• Upvote 1

Mr. Seabee.  In a short response you should know that Adam has certain things that he discusses in open forum and other things that can be discussed elsewhere.  There are many questions that don't get answered in the weekly chat.  Since you are VIP might I suggest that you look elsewhere for your answers and I'm sure you will get them.  And yes, you got 16 +s at least but I for one was not impressed in the way you wrote your question.  I did not neg or say anything about it as the question area was not the place to do it.  If you were to look around this site a bit you will see some more info regarding your post and the information you seek.

There is always one thing that bothers me with posts like yours.  You mentioned your health and then said it doesn't matter.  Then why say it?  Are you supposed to be treated differently because you have health issues?  This site is full of people with health problems and several have died waiting for the RV.  I wish I could say what I really think but I won't.

Adam, I sincerely apologize if I have over stepped you in any way.  Not my intention at all.

Sorry Mr. Montana.  I started writing before I saw your post.  Apologies once again.

Seabee...Like the man said, "It is his site and he does not have to explain himself to anyone" I consider that to be our answer.

Gee, I wonder who negged you.  I'll even it up.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 9

securityguy - someone neg'd you so I gave you a plus to offset that.   People -pls stop neg'g just because you don't agree with something that is said.   Everyone has a right to post their opinion, as long as it is respectful and they follow the rules.  

• Upvote 8

Animal hits 1,000 posts!!!

Thank you Adam for everything!  I truly appreciate all that you put into this adventure.  I look forward to many more post RV.   :bravo:

Thanks for noticing Okane.  I missed it.

• Upvote 1

I guess I had just gotten away from the questions thread for a while.  Wow, at what point did Adam become some folk's mother and/or babysitter.  And what debt do you think he owes you?  For crying out loud people, grow up.  We are all guests on this site, paid or not, only guests.  

@ Animal.  Yes, and you'll love the steak knife set.

Sorry, I'm telling folks to "grow up" and teasing with Animal !

Peace brother

I love platinum VIP

• Upvote 3

Tico  Hello Adam, as a platinum member I will always recommend others that read your posts to seriously consider the benefits of becoming one. I rarely write folks but I do read Adams posts and sometimes reread them. Now off to my questions. Adam, I know of one Central American country that uses currency made by Thomas de La Rue. Is there any other countries in Latin America (Central or South) that has their currency printed by Thomas de La Rue? My thought process about a Latin American country having their currency printed by Thomas de La Rue is that they will in fact have the machines in place to authenticate or can authenticate Iraqi Dinar. Is that a correct assessment? Thanks Adam for all that you do.Tico

Problem is that not all DeLaRue machines r set to scan dinars for counterfitting. An older model is De La Rue 8625, and Banks r equiped with counting curencies, not scaning. I understand that some new EV86-Series r also checking for counterfitting. So u will have to specificly ask the bank if they have such equipment. I aquired some older DeLaRue machines, and only Model#8625 will scan the UV mark.

Everyone's life should be about the many blessings everyday brings you, not the Dinar.

Adam, your hard work & knowledge is much appreciated by most of us here in Dinarland.

I will buy you a new cheese hat when we get to XYZ! just to show you how much we love you!

• Upvote 3