Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 6-3-2015

TexasGranny

Adam....does TexasGranny get time off to have fun when we are in xxxxx after the RV. She is quick on the draw in DV and deserves it. THANKS for all you and the moderators do as a team to keep us informed keep the peace.

• Upvote 1

Adam

Here is a tough one for you. Sen. McCain has said the Mid East is on fire everywhere and the U.S. Is losing at every step of the turn. I have been following you since 2009 and have been a member for as long here.

You appear to be losing your edge with all that you talk about week in and week out. This seems to be more so since the start of the year. Look at last week when you claim to forget that it was Wendsday. Then when I was looking for other comments after Wendsday,I could not find any. I thought you are professional and as a matter fact I think you should come out more than just on Wed. This will get the members more focused on Dinars rather than all the non Dinar issues. I think this board has lost its way

Please don't scoff at me as I have been suffering with a serious health issue for the past two years, but I am not here looking for sympathy. Back to my question. I have been reading and rereading all that you have written and that leads me to read between the line. Adam, are you finding it hard to face your members every with week with new things to tell us rather than all the stuff you call " Fluff" ? Are'nt you concerned at all about all the negative news coming out of Iraq ? You seem to be so happy and giggilly when you start your wed. Morning chats and most of what you say, we have already heard about. Please give us something to sink our teeth into when you respond without all the spin.

I would like for you to write me back to my e-mail box concerning a question I asked several weeks back.

Thank you

Seabee

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 4

Hi Adam.

Well like a few members, the past few week's news out of Iraq have gotten me "down in the dumps" However, the real problems are over in Iraq. I also know that with the present government we have that, the US has very little influence with other countries. If the government has no influence over Iraq, then there is no individual that is going to have influence either.

What I am getting to is that we have too many members now that are willing to point a finger at you, because they aren't rich. They haven't shown ability to change things.

So Adam, just keep on doing what you are doing. There are still members who aren't in this to pass blame and judgment.

GO RV

Countryroads

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

We are about to head out on vacation. Should we take some dinar with us in case an RV happens while we are in another state? Or, in the event that an RV does (happily) occur should we just wait a few weeks till we're back home to cash in..

Hope you are well rested. Thanks for your efforts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When you remember to do the Wednesday update, would you please dispense with usually leading them off with something like 'this will be quick because I have allot going on."?

I believe that the DV Members do appreciate and respect what you report but maybe most Members would rather that you see the Wednesday Reports being important and helpful to us and not something that is a pain for you to do.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 4

So Adam, how's it? Are your sources telling you how well the Spring Offensive is going for the GOI? Half the articles posted to this sight say ISIS is marching onward, while the other half of the articles say Ramadi is surrounded by Iraq forces, or that they killed 17 terrorists, and dismantled 4 IED's. Any realistic time frames given before GOI forces reach the Syrian border? Is our hopeful investment still,something to have hope in?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hi there adam

Do You think we have a rv before the ramadam ? When could This happend? Waiting for so long cant hold It anymore hahaha. come on good Men give us soms good News and Tell us The rv isnt far (June). Hopefully before the ramadan...

Thxx I Love youuu ))).

Hello Adam, as a platinum member I will always recommend others that read your posts to seriously consider the benefits of becoming one. I rarely write folks but I do read Adams posts and sometimes reread them. Now off to my questions. Adam, I know of one Central American country that uses currency made by Thomas de La Rue. Is there any other countries in Latin America (Central or South) that has their currency printed by Thomas de La Rue? My thought process about a Latin American country having their currency printed by Thomas de La Rue is that they will in fact have the machines in place to authenticate or can authenticate Iraqi Dinar. Is that a correct assessment? Thanks Adam for all that you do.Tico

• Upvote 1

Hey Adam! I just wanted to say Thank you! Thank you for putting together such a great site (and team) where we can come and learn more about this investment. Thank you for pinning topics that spell out clearly where we seem to be at the moment. Thank you for NOT coming on here week after week and act like a guru. Thank you for working hard to travel to different places securing and sometimes rescuing banking and investment relationships for post RV activity. Thank you for creating different VIP options that make it budget friendly to be a part of this community. In short- Sandfly Adam!

• Upvote 4

ADAM:  Why do you think Kurdistan was not invited to the Paris Summit on fighting ISIS?

Does that not just encourage them to have their own autonomous state.........thanks

• Upvote 3

1.       I would appreciate your over view on the Middle East and how you believe the turmoil in the region might affect the potential

revaluation of the IQD ?      

Or does it?

2.       Additionally, At one time I believe you were of the belief that if there was a revaluation of the IQD that Iraq would be a fine place to

invest.  Do you still believe that? 

Thanks,  it seems to be a tough crowd today……good luck!!!!!

Oh……and a suggestion……..

Perhaps you need to thin the herd a bit.  Keeping OSI, VIP, etc.

If those who are riding the wave don’t appreciate it, let them seek out a different wave !

(that thought will probably be worth a few negs!)

…..experience indicates, we don’t appreciate what we have, until it’s gone !

Edited by coorslite21
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Wow big bro, tough crowd indeed here - based on the recent issues, slagging/confusing/conflicting articles, yadda yadda yadda - I'll be good with a main, overall monthly chat instead of a weekly chat.  Of course unless if you have some urgent news you feel you would need to share, you've always been on point in addressing communication as needed.  No worries here, just my opinion.  I just don't see at this point in time unless you feel otherwise, a weekly chat is needed based on the current overall state Iraq.

I could only imagine either you are extremely overwhelmed continuing working behind the scenes for VIP/OSI and perhaps this would give you some breathing room and ample time to gather concrete news in one monthly sitting than coming back week to week, understandably without repeating the "huff and puff"?

Hey, I'm all for making things easier. :twothumbs:  We must understand it's Iraq and we have to be patient.  Again, just my opinion.

See ya' after Ramadan hopefully for a drink or a few if the RV's blows by then.   :cheesehead:

Many thanks for all that you do, blessings.

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I know you're a busy man, Adam and I appreciate all the things you do for us. I do appreciate your taking the time to update us.
I agree with Freedomwish that there's a tough crowd here this week. So I'm sending you positive vibes or waves or whatever that this thing finally gets done and that you can get some well-deserved rest.

Take a couple of minutes, watch Oddball (Donald Sutherland) from "Kelly's Heroes" dealing with the "Negative Waves."

http://ttps://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+kelly's+heroes+clips&FORM=VIRE7#view=detail&mid=18B29B85D9CB616A0DB218B29B85D9CB616A0DB2

(Granny, can fix my link? I don't post links very often. Thanks!)

Edited by 429
  • Upvote 1

If your done being upset with my one question could you help me out with this may  go for other Sir,LOL I think I may have paid twice for renewal of VIP, but have trouble with this change of web site on who to contact. I still don't see the tag you mentioned and also I submitted a 50 kb photo holding 25,000 Dinar notes but yet the photo was cropped way to much. can it be fixed.?

Thanks

Hello Adam,

We heard months ago from Abadi that the "dinar value will change soon".  That was back in April.  Then they said by end of May...........nothing going on.  Now they say before Ramadan....................????? For as long as they have been working on this  there seems to be just a "move it out"(date) mentality.  We keep hearing there really isn't any thing else to do.................but there seems to be a something "new" every day.  What are you hearing from your contacts in Iraq.  One could easily suspect this is a scam.  They keep doing business with a "crap" currency. Help us out Adam. 

• Upvote 1