Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE MISSING WEDNESDAY CHAT! 27 May 2015

Adam Montana

Hang in there my friend. Seems to be a few of us in the same situation. I'm hanging on by a thread n there's a knife on the thread just about to cut it. Seems like we've been 4th n goal for a while now,hopefully Iraq can pull off some sort of miracle play before overtime,only time will tell,until then we wait.

If you're depending on this dinar RV then you haven't got much going for you. This whole Dinar thing was an "IF" thing from the very beginning. When you got int this, I am sure you felt that it was a shot in the dark that sounded like it could be a life changer if it were to be..... and that is exactly what it is. You should treat it as if it never happened (until it does) and go about with your life as it is, go to your work every day and come home to your family and friends, tell them that you love them and every once in a while check in on DV to see if anything has changed. Ask yourself what you would be doing if that someone never told you about the IQD.... Look at those people around you who don't own any Dinar, do you see them smiling and enjoying their life? Until and IF the RV happens, there is still a normal life we must live, don't you agree ?

• Upvote 4

If I say "soon" will you yell at me?! :lol:

I'm running on 3 hours of sleep right now. If you saw my travel itinerary for the last 14 days and the next 2 I believe you would order me to immediately get some sleep.

So, I'm going to attempt that now :)

But to answer your question... I hope to get my travel report done this weekend, the missing chat done by Tuesday, and be ready for the normal Wednesday chat next Wednesday, unless there's an RV announcement, in which case all bets are closed and I'm launching other initiatives.

Thank you for not tarring and feathering me!!!!

Did I miss the "missing" chat" you promised for today?

• Upvote 3

Adam is busy working on the "Post RV Plan"

No one knows about the outcome of this investment

Adam's RV is Dinarvets, that's why he keep pushing the VIP membership.

I understand this is his website and business. I respect that.!

Just my honest opinion

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

Adam is busy working on the "Post RV Plan"

No one knows about the outcome of this investment

I understand this is his website and business. I respect that.!

Just my honest opinion

I wish DV was my "RV"! 

I've invested so much into Post-RV for the VIPs here that every time anything changes, I get hit with another bill from attorneys, accountants, etc. 

And I'm VERY thankful that I have other business ventures going. (Which keeps me busy at times, and slows down the weekly updates, etc... but when I flip a house or invest in a small local business, that's not an RV for most members here so nobody cares and I keep it to myself).

I made it clear a long time ago that I was successful before DV and I'll be successful with or without an RV. VIP dues pay for this site, enable free discussion on the best dinar site ever to grace the internet, and also put the paying members in a situation to take advantage of a lot of perks now and more importantly when an RV happens.

I'm not a "pusher"... and to use those words in reference to me is rude, to say the least.

I'm sure you didn't mean any offense, but once in a while I feel like I need to remind people that I don't make a living on DV. I have other very engaging and demanding businesses that require a lot of my time, so I hope you all understand why I can't respond to every single post here and sometimes I'm late with my analyses.

I refuse to post fluff or rumors, and if I don't have anything important to say... I choose to not say anything.

Did I miss the "missing" chat" you promised for today?

I said I'd try to have it done today, I did NOT "promise" to have it done today. 

I'm actually working through about 6 different word documents that are 80-98% done, and yes I COULD 

just post a half-assed report... but I respect myself and also my readers more than that, so I will simply 

ask for forgiveness on my day-late post.

Like I mentioned above, this isn't my day job. I don't make much on this site - I am here because I love the 

community and I know we have some amazing potential, and WHEN THE RV IS HERE we are all going to 

forget about a lot of things... including a missing Wednesday chat... but most importantly, I'm going to have  

a TON of fun with my VIP members as we continue to get to know each other and profit from the opportunities 

that are available to us.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 13

I wish DV was my "RV"! 

I've invested so much into Post-RV for the VIPs here that every time anything changes, I get hit with another bill from attorneys, accountants, etc. 

And I'm VERY thankful that I have other business ventures going. (Which keeps me busy at times, and slows down the weekly updates, etc... but when I flip a house or invest in a small local business, that's not an RV for most members here so nobody cares and I keep it to myself).

I made it clear a long time ago that I was successful before DV and I'll be successful with or without an RV. VIP dues pay for this site, enable free discussion on the best dinar site ever to grace the internet, and also put the paying members in a situation to take advantage of a lot of perks now and more importantly when an RV happens.

All I did was ask a simple question. I would have not expected the rather curt response that I received. We all have day jobs as well and work very hard to support our own investments. Sorry to have asked.

I'm not a "pusher"... and to use those words in reference to me is rude, to say the least.

I'm sure you didn't mean any offense, but once in a while I feel like I need to remind people that I don't make a living on DV. I have other very engaging and demanding businesses that require a lot of my time, so I hope you all understand why I can't respond to every single post here and sometimes I'm late with my analyses.

I refuse to post fluff or rumors, and if I don't have anything important to say... I choose to not say anything.

I said I'd try to have it done today, I did NOT "promise" to have it done today. 

I'm actually working through about 6 different word documents that are 80-98% done, and yes I COULD 

just post a half-assed report... but I respect myself and also my readers more than that, so I will simply 

ask for forgiveness on my day-late post.

Like I mentioned above, this isn't my day job. I don't make much on this site - I am here because I love the 

community and I know we have some amazing potential, and WHEN THE RV IS HERE we are all going to 

forget about a lot of things... including a missing Wednesday chat... but most importantly, I'm going to have  

a TON of fun with my VIP members as we continue to get to know each other and profit from the opportunities 

that are available to us.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Pretty cool that you would have taken the time to say those words. Your lack of responding in a harsh, defensive way speaks volumes to me. Well done, Adam! Most things that we hope for and believe in take time to actually manifest. I appreciate Dinar Vets, including your obvious mode of operating with integrity.

And so everyone ... We wait!

• Upvote 3

If I say "soon" will you yell at me?! :lol:

I'm running on 3 hours of sleep right now. If you saw my travel itinerary for the last 14 days and the next 2 I believe you would order me to immediately get some sleep.

So, I'm going to attempt that now :)

But to answer your question... I hope to get my travel report done this weekend, the missing chat done by Tuesday, and be ready for the normal Wednesday chat next Wednesday, unless there's an RV announcement, in which case all bets are closed and I'm launching other initiatives.

Thank you for not tarring and feathering me!!!!

Heck I do my best driving on three hours sleep.

Think about how little sleep you'll get immediately after

the RV. LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When you consider there are over 46,000 members on DV you have to expect that there will be a few disgruntled or jealous individuals who may post a negative comment now and again. Adam is gracious enough to provide the open forum for people who wish to become informed on the developments as they relate to IQD. Some people use these forums to vent their frustrations and even negativity about IQD and others are simply on here to be disruptive. From those of us here that VOLUNTEER our time as Mods and Adam himself believe in helping others, and appreciate the positive feedback that is overwhelmingly received. If you compare the very few complaints posted (almost exclusively by non-paying members) to the thousands of visitors and positive posts received weekly you can understand why we seldom waste the time replying to negative posts. We know that the vast majority of members and viewers understand this, and if anyone is dissatisfied with the value of the information shared here they are certainly free to find a better community or source of IQD information than provided here. For those of you out there who continue to find value here we are glad to be of assistance.

• Upvote 10

When you consider there are over 46,000 members on DV you have to expect that there will be a few disgruntled or jealous individuals who may post a negative comment now and again. Adam is gracious enough to provide the open forum for people who wish to become informed on the developments as they relate to IQD. Some people use these forums to vent their frustrations and even negativity about IQD and others are simply on here to be disruptive. From those of us here that VOLUNTEER our time as Mods and Adam himself believe in helping others, and appreciate the positive feedback that is overwhelmingly received. If you compare the very few complaints posted (almost exclusively by non-paying members) to the thousands of visitors and positive posts received weekly you can understand why we seldom waste the time replying to negative posts. We know that the vast majority of members and viewers understand this, and if anyone is dissatisfied with the value of the information shared here they are certainly free to find a better community or source of IQD information than provided here. For those of you out there who continue to find value here we are glad to be of assistance.

Well said good sir!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

Well said good sir!

:twothumbs:

I'm surprised you put up with some of these cry babies as long as you have. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this fine group besides a couple of rotten apples. Hopefully one day in the near future we can all reach our goal. Have a blessed day everyone.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

If you're depending on this dinar RV then you haven't got much going for you. This whole Dinar thing was an "IF" thing from the very beginning. When you got int this, I am sure you felt that it was a shot in the dark that sounded like it could be a life changer if it were to be..... and that is exactly what it is. You should treat it as if it never happened (until it does) and go about with your life as it is, go to your work every day and come home to your family and friends, tell them that you love them and every once in a while check in on DV to see if anything has changed. Ask yourself what you would be doing if that someone never told you about the IQD.... Look at those people around you who don't own any Dinar, do you see them smiling and enjoying their life? Until and IF the RV happens, there is still a normal life we must live, don't you agree ?

I guess that's about it, yendor.

Just my honest opinion

@Laid Back,

As a friend, I have a observation and a question.  You have been around a long time and have always had a very steady, if not "Laid Back" take on things.  "$1.16, GO RV", etc...   In the face of all the craziness, ups and downs and rumors we/I always knew where you  stood.  I've even referred to you in conversation, "I don't know where he (Laid Back ) gets his information but he never wavers.  He is always certain of the rate and an RV".  

But lately, you have seemed to have a very negative tone/issue/vibe with or about Adam.  I don't get it.  It's in such contrast to your whole "laid back" demeanor.  And you seem to be even keeled about everything else dinar related except for anything related to Adam.  

What's up with that?  Is there anything that I can do to help?

• Upvote 2

WOW lots of coments about the weekly chat - Yes I most agree the last several weeks has been tough in regard to Iraq Dinar regarding articles that does not make any since when it comes to HCL, and Dinar and were do we stand.....I for one is a little down but thanks to Adam and Mods for keeping thing level headed on this site....I been in this thing over 6 plus years and other Vets longer than that and I must realize this is a high risk invesrtment that may or may not RV...With that said I give Adam and all the Mods all the credit and Thanks for continuing to provide us information on the Iraq News on Dinar  good ot bad.  Maybe one day we all will look back on this and laugh once this thing DO RV.....Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 1