Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks in Hawaii selling dinars

Aloha all.....1 more question.......Does anyone know if there are any banks in Hawaii that sell dinars?

Mahalo

jesse

Dont know of any,but I know Ali can help u out. And by the way can I get (2)Chicago dogs to go please! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Don't know of any, but I would think that an after RV party at your house (in Hawaii) would definitely

work for all of us !!!!

Hello Jesse,

I just sent you a Private Message. I reside on the North Shore of Oahu (pupukea) and am looking to liquidate a few million Iraqi Dinar. These notes are 25k notes which were purchased from GID Associates Inc. late last year. I sent you my phone number in the PM. I know we can create a win/win for both of us. Look forward to hearing back from you. **If you would like we can get on the phone with GID Associates Inc. to confirm my order with them late last year. Feel free to call me so that we can discuss things in detail. Talk soon.

Aloha