Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dogs come into our lives...

moose 57

My great grandmother-in-law was talking one day about her late husbands old hunting dog.  At the end of her reminiscence she said they were no doubt happy now roaming the fields and forests of heaven.  My (then 7 year old) daughter as Gama what she thought they were doing in heaven.  Gama immediately answered "Hunting dead deer."   Took about a half hour to stop laughing.  Now, nearly 50 years later we still laugh over this memory at every family gathering.

Moose, I am in tears as I write this...you timing is magical.  Last night my cat Jager must of has a stroke of some kind. He is about 20 years old and up until last night acted like a kitten most of the time. As today is memorial day there is nothing I can do until tomorrow.

Jager is ALWAYS by my side. He sits on the bathroom counter  until I am done in the morning.., cooks dinner with me...ect

Pets are such a part of our families and we love them soooo much and they love us unconditionally. 

Thanks Moose