Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Claims To Have Seen Flying RV Armored Cars.

Luigi1

Armored RV cars with wings?

05-22-2015  Dinar Angel:  

I just received some interesting intel from my contact in Ocala FL. As we all now know, we are potentially anticipating a possible RV this coming holiday weekend.

All nerves are on edge as we do not need another roller coaster ride of disappointment after all we have gone through. Obviously, extra currency must be available to the numerous banks across the US and there may be numerous ways the Govt. will deliver that currency.

In the past, banks in general, did not hold a lot of cash in their vaults (larger amounts needed to be ordered ahead of time for cash transactions), so if this RV were to indeed be scheduled for this weekend, they would need to fill the vaults for the anticipated $7,500. per person withdrawals which we each could take out at exchange time.

Well, my friend who lives near the Ocala airport, noticed a strange occurrence on this past Wednesday.

What appeared to be a large private jet entered the airport airspace with an accompanying fighter jet flying almost less than 20 feet off wingtip before landing. Armored cars (2) met the plane & did not return to the plane.

The plane departed within about 30 minutes time with no one getting off and again accompanied by the fighter jet once in flight. Ocala is in close proximity to Orlando and Tampa, 2 major cities among several other moderate sized cities within driving distance of those armored vehicles.

Is it possible that this “off the spotlight” airport was used by this unmarked private jet as a distribution point for bank currency deliveries in preparation for the upcoming RV exchange?

Just food for thought. Keep the faith everyone…we are almost there!

Could this be the evidence the RV has started?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

NO!! What a joke! I sure hope they are holding their breath waiting on an RV this weekend! Sorry to say it anit happening this weekend folks! A fighter Jet from MacDill could be in the area, as this is close to a bombing range in the area! What a crock of crap!  :bs:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

...........The plane departed within about 30 minutes time with no one getting off and again accompanied by the fighter jet once in flight. Ocala is in close proximity to Orlando and Tampa, 2 major cities among several other moderate sized cities within driving distance of those armored vehicles.

Is it possible that this “off the spotlight” airport was used by this unmarked private jet as a distribution point for bank currency deliveries in preparation for the upcoming RV exchange?

Just food for thought. Keep the faith everyone…we are almost there!

Could this be the evidence the RV has started?

This actually sounds more like a drug deal scene.

• Upvote 1

Very, very touchy aren't we........my pile of sand photo got removed for being too offensive, and it was obviously just a pile of sand....sand?

Your choice of rejected posts is very inconsistent, considering Vunabar Fraulein's photo is still intact.

Next time I'll have an elder make the same post so it won't be deleted.

Hopefully you don't consider this one too terribly offensive:

duck-poop.gif

• Upvote 1