Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 20 May, 2015

Adam Montana

Well said.

Why are you folks bombing this guy? He was not offensive - he was staying the truth. The only people making money are the dealers and people hosting sites and chat logs.

Hosting costs $90 per year, a wordpress or Drupal site is free. Customization can be done expensively or Inexpensively - and many of the staff here seem to be volunteers...and obviously yendor miscalculated as true many only buy VIP for a short time, but bashing someone for their opinion when they were gracious to acknowledge the owner and services as valuable while pointing out it is a business is exactly the kind of bullying I have seen here - which seems contrary to the spirit...

I guess now I will get flamed.

LOL you're funny. 

Hosting costs $90 a year for a site that gets little to no traffic - DinarVets.com is part of the largest dinar network on the internet. Take your $90, then multiply it by 5, and you have my MONTHLY hosting bill... not even taking into account legal fees, technical work, etc.

And one more thing - most people who get VIP don't do it for a short time - most of them take a couple weeks to soak it in, and once they see how much value there is in it they go Platinum and are VIP for life. 

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but in this case you couldn't be more off base.

Thanks for posting. :tiphat:

Also thinking of Buzzy/Adam - Are we having a weekly update/Chat?

Oh my goodness... WOW! I have been travelling for almost 2 weeks right now. My flights are jacked up, my time zones are bonkered, and I completely forgot it is Wednesday!!!

I'm sorry everyone - I don't think I've ever missed a weekly chat since I started them, and I was so engrossed in this current project (soon to be posted in VIP) that I neglected my weekly update.

I won't have time to write up a proper post before my next flight, but I'll at least make a post to explain what I just shared.

:facepalm:

Any word on today's chat?

sorry my friend! I'll be posting shortly.

• Upvote 3

The "Family" thing is a matter of choice.  We all like certain people here and dislike or just don't care for others here

ok ok ok

where do i sit, 

the like or dislike area of this world

just curious

:confused2:

I'm sure some do like you while others don't..  It's  that way for all ( or most) of us here. It's normal. It's the internet. Which is   the real world in a  nutshell

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

ISIS/ISIL represents far less than 1% of the population of the ME. If you honestly believe that less than 1% of a population can bring down an entire country (excluding holding a nuclear weapon) then you do indeed have a dim outlook on things.

Add to this that today Putin and Russia further committed aid to Iraq (along with ongoing help from Iran).

The current US leadership has (and continues) to do a horrible job assisting Iraq (potentially one of the wealthiest countries in the world), and many countries of the world see huge benefits in assisting Iraq (as do a majority of Americans). Once the ISIS/ISIL threat is contained/mitigated the Iraqi people will be aware of who their true allies were/are. Whether or not America is considered to be on their short list or not will not affect the value/RI/RV of their currency. 

In spite of US lack of support the ME is getting it together to drive ISIS/ISIL out of Iraq, Syria, etc. In response to the current US policies and leadership Saudi Arabia has now vowed to develop a nuclear program to match whatever Iran is allowed to have. 

So just because the US media portrays ISIS/ISIL as an ominous and growing force, it is in many ways like watching the nightly news from Chicago, Detroit, etc. and attributing it to the entire US.

Not to downplay ISIS/ISIL too much (as the US government had previously), but the progress, development and RI/RV of the Iraq monetary system is far bigger and internationally reaching and supported than the presence of ISIS/ISIL. In fact, many don't care who is in charge of Iraq and the ME, just as long as their portfolio is secure and growing. In some ways IF ISIS/ISIL provided those assurances they may gain more external support:twocents:

As the Islamic State takes over large swaths of Iraq and Syria, political leaders from Washington to Baghdad and the Arabian peninsula worry that Iraq is in danger of splintering into pieces.

"The time has come to accept that you can't put Humpty Dumpty back together again. The old multiethnic Iraq is over," Richard Haas, a former senior U.S. diplomat, told Bloomberg television May 22.

It is unrealistic to treat Iraq as a single country, as it is irrevocably splintering into three parts -- Kurdish, Sunni and Shiite, said Haas, who is currently president of the Council on Foreign Relations.

"The bottom line remains: The strategy isn't working and it can't work," he said, contending Washington in the future will have to channel military aid directly to local forces without working through the dysfunctional central government in Baghdad.

Surprisingly, he got support from a deputy prime minister of Iraq -- Kurdish politician Rowsch Shaways.

Shaways told the World Economic Forum in Jordan May 22 that the country could conceivably break up. He said the only way for Iraq to prosper as a unified state is if Shi'ite, Sunni, and Kurdish areas truly run their own affairs.

http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq-splinters-islamic-state/27032262.html

Edited by Markinsa
Removed duplicate text
  • Upvote 1

As the Islamic State takes over large swaths of Iraq and Syria, political leaders from Washington to Baghdad and the Arabian peninsula worry that Iraq is in danger of splintering into pieces.

"The time has come to accept that you can't put Humpty Dumpty back together again. The old multiethnic Iraq is over," Richard Haas, a former senior U.S. diplomat, told Bloomberg television May 22.

It is unrealistic to treat Iraq as a single country, as it is irrevocably splintering into three parts -- Kurdish, Sunni and Shiite, said Haas, who is currently president of the Council on Foreign Relations.

"The bottom line remains: The strategy isn't working and it can't work," he said, contending Washington in the future will have to channel military aid directly to local forces without working through the dysfunctional central government in Baghdad.

Surprisingly, he got support from a deputy prime minister of Iraq -- Kurdish politician Rowsch Shaways.

Shaways told the World Economic Forum in Jordan May 22 that the country could conceivably break up. He said the only way for Iraq to prosper as a unified state is if Shi'ite, Sunni, and Kurdish areas truly run their own affairs.

http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq-splinters-islamic-state/27032262.html

Not surprising to get support from a Kurd for breaking up Iraq
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL you're funny.

Hosting costs $90 a year for a site that gets little to no traffic - DinarVets.com is part of the largest dinar network on the internet. Take your $90, then multiply it by 5, and you have my MONTHLY hosting bill... not even taking into account legal fees, technical work, etc.

And one more thing - most people who get VIP don't do it for a short time - most of them take a couple weeks to soak it in, and once they see how much value there is in it they go Platinum and are VIP for life.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but in this case you couldn't be more off

Perhaps you didn't read the entire thread nor the conclusion. Doesn't matter - at least you refrained from totally bashing while giving a sense to those who were analyzing. Thanks.

I was defending someone who made an innocuous comment and was flamed. So interpret what you will.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dinarian64.... Thank you for your support, but I am man enough to take my own criticism, and I still stand by my statements. People such as yourself can see the truth in my words and as for those that don't then that's their problem. I've spent more time on this earth and have seen much more than most here at DV.... Believe it when you hear that there comes wisdom with age. Again, thank you for seeing the truths of my words.  By the way, the news from the real world is much different than those seen here in Dinarland. Just today there is news that ISIS is about to take Baghdad while our troops are still given the orders to "stand fast" just as they were ordered to do in Bengazi. This president wants to destroy, not only Iraq, but our great country as well.

• Upvote 4

Perhaps you didn't read the entire thread nor the conclusion. Doesn't matter - at least you refrained from totally bashing while giving a sense to those who were analyzing. Thanks.

I was defending someone who made an innocuous comment and was flamed. So interpret what you will.

You're correct, I didn't/don't read the full threads.

I come in here and give my opinions and analysis, which is usually completely detached from any rumors, trends, etc.

I happened to notice your post which stated that a site can be maintained for $90 per year, and I figured I'd respond because that may be true in some cases... but it's not even remotely possible here. You didn't specify "which" sites you were saying could be maintained for free or maybe $90 per year, so it's entirely possible that a lot of readers could assume that THIS site could be created, maintained, and operated at that kind of price... and that's just not even close to reality.

Whatever Adam.  Wow.

Your post, and Dinarian64's post, has me wondering one thing...

Why are you here and why should I not just ban you?

If you want to present your opinion on something, please - do it. This site is the only one on the internet where freedom of speech is welcomed provided it's done in the appropriate place and with respect.

This is MY thread. When you post something like "Whatever Adam. Wow.", you aren't being respectful. You're asking to be banned.

This is your only warning. Cheers :tiphat:

• Upvote 7

You're correct, I didn't/don't read the full threads.

I come in here and give my opinions and analysis, which is usually completely detached from any rumors, trends, etc.

I happened to notice your post which stated that a site can be maintained for $90 per year, and I figured I'd respond because that may be true in some cases... but it's not even remotely possible here. You didn't specify "which" sites you were saying could be maintained for free or maybe $90 per year, so it's entirely possible that a lot of readers could assume that THIS site could be created, maintained, and operated at that kind of price... and that's just not even close to reality.

Your post, and Dinarian64's post, has me wondering one thing...

Why are you here and why should I not just ban you?

If you want to present your opinion on something, please - do it. This site is the only one on the internet where freedom of speech is welcomed provided it's done in the appropriate place and with respect.

This is MY thread. When you post something like "Whatever Adam. Wow.", you aren't being respectful. You're asking to be banned.

This is your only warning. Cheers :tiphat:

Amen to that Buzzy!

• Upvote 4

I just want to say thank you Adam ! and thanks to you of your MODS and Administrators as well. Good, bad or indifferent I made the decision long before DV to take a chance on the IQD based on my faith and religious beliefs. Well lots of time has passed now and I still have nothing to show for all of my investments.  I've dreamed and learned a whole lot about a world that I never even knew existed before. Well I'm ready for this debenture to come to an end, and I really hope that we all make enough profits to take care all of that we hold close to our hearts. There is no way any of us can ever lose, as long as we don't lose ourselves. Instead of getting frustrated over something that we have no control over, maybe we should all exercise control over what we do have. Respect and our good names are important for as long as we are alive, after that the only thing that will remain is the seed that you have given someone else and so on. Never give up on your dreams and most of all never give up on yourself. Go RV !!!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

I just want to say thank you Adam ! and thanks to you of your MODS and Administrators as well. Good, bad or indifferent I made the decision long before DV to take a chance on the IQD based on my faith and religious beliefs. Well lots of time has passed now and I still have nothing to show for all of my investments. I've dreamed and learned a whole lot about a world that I never even knew existed before. Well I'm ready for this debenture to come to an end, and I really hope that we all make enough profits to take care all of that we hold close to our hearts. There is no way any of us can ever lose, as long as we don't lose ourselves. Instead of getting frustrated over something that we have no control over, maybe we should all exercise control over what we do have. Respect and our good names are important for as long as we are alive, after that the only thing that will remain is the seed that you have given someone else and so on. Never give up on your dreams and most of all never give up on yourself. Go RV !!! :twothumbs:

I'll second that,well said Tex. We all hope this ride comes to an end in the near future.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1