Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Millionday says ..........

millionaire in training

Q:  [i do not understand who is holding this up?] 

Millionday     NOTHING SAYS THERE IS A HOLD UP -- A PLAN THIS SIZE WOULD COME WITH A DATE IMO -- AND WHAT IT IS WOULD BE THE QUESTION -- AND CBI WOULD HAVE THE ANSWER --

I DONT SEE A HOLD UP BUT DO SEE A LOT OF ACTION GOING ON.

THEY ARE CONTROLLING THE IQD IN IRAQ AS IT IS PART OF THE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION AND THEY ARE REMOVING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE OF THE US DOLLAR SO THAT THE SUPPLY OF THE DINAR IS MUCH MORE THAN THE US DOLLAR FOR THE MONETARY POLICY AND ECONOMIC REFORM –

THE RESERVE AND SDR AND INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING COMPLIANCE HAS BEEN ORDERED 

BUT THAT IS JUST MY OPINION.

Q:[What indicator removes the rate that was thrust upon IRAQ.]  

Millionday   CBI IS INDEPENDENT AND HAS THE JOB OF RELEASING THE EXCHANGE RATES...

CBI SAID WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT THEY WILL RAISE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR AND RELEASE THE INTERNATIONAL RATES. 

IT WAS IN A REPORT WHEN THEY STATED WITH THE BANKS THAT THEY WERE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE MONETARY POLICY AND ECONOMIC REFORM/BANKING REFORM ---

IT WAS MONTHS AGO.

Q: [many of the things they are working on has been going on for years i know this is a huge process but it could still take much more time right?] 

wmawhite   If it was going to take much more time why continue to push forward with all of the reforms. Why not wait?

IMO, the CBI, GOI, Parliament, WB, IMF are pushing because the CBI wants to do this now...IMO.

Q: [It just seems with SO MUCH that is happening, they HAVE TO make the move to take the next step forward.] 

wmawhite   you are correct...they do.

Q: [Just way way way to many agreements have been stated then we have EVER seen in so many years...why all these agreements?]  

wmawhite :you are correct...remember all of those trade agreements Iraq inked over the past year? Those are the countries that will help in supporting the new value of the IQD. 
  • Upvote 5