Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 USD = 6.34 VEF so...1 USD should = 3.17 IQD

Venezuela produces 24% of OPEC's oil and Iraq produces 12%.  

Here is the link...http://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/data_graphs/330.htm

1 USD = 6.34 VEF (Venezuelan Bolivar)  

Here is the link...http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=VEF

So...

1 USD SHOULD = 3.17 IQD!

Just sayin'...

Let's get it done, Iraq!!!

• Upvote 4

It's pretty simple what he is implying. 24% ... 12% is half.

6.34/2=3.17

He is basing on an oil production scenario.

That's exactly what I was attempting to say, thanks bacdocgreg.  We are all in this investment because of Iraq's oil production and their potential to produce more.   Based on oil production, another way to put it...

1 VEF = .159 USD or .16    Link...http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=VEF&To=USD

Based on the fact that Iraq produces 50% of the oil that Venezuela produces, at the very least, the IQD should equal...

1 IQD = .08 USD   

I could never wrap my head around Adam's .10 RV but now I can see it.  

Edited by drj
  • Upvote 2

That's exactly what I was attempting to say, thanks bacdocgreg.  We are all in this investment because of Iraq's oil production and their potential to produce more.   Based on oil production, another way to put it...

1 VEF = .159 USD or .16    Link...http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=VEF&To=USD

Based on the fact that Iraq produces 50% of the oil that Venezuela produces, at the very least, the IQD should equal...

1 IQD = .08 USD   

I could never wrap my head around Adam's .10 RV but now I can see it.  

ok.... both countries have a similar sized population , and economy based on oil but heres something you probably havent thought of

how many dinar are in circulation ??  ...... Venezula had an M1 figure of only 2 million Venezulan Bolivar.

• Upvote 1

ok.... both countries have a similar sized population , and economy based on oil but heres something you probably havent thought of

how many dinar are in circulation ??  ...... Venezula had an M1 figure of only 2 million Venezulan Bolivar.

oops that should have been Billion not million

• Upvote 2

First, I totally respect what you are saying, Machine.  I have followed you for a while here on DV.  From what I am reading, over the past year, Iraq has been reducing the note count.    All that I was trying to say was that I can finally see a .10 RV.

• Upvote 2

AAhhhhh  Mr. Machine.  I liked your other Avatar better but I know the need to change things up some.  Is this one supposed to be a bit more on the mild side?  Or the sly side?  Or watch out side?  Or instead of me guessing, maybe you could just tell me so I won't get "Too inflammatory".  Yes, I remember that one.  I use it all the time.

First, I totally respect what you are saying, Machine.  I have followed you for a while here on DV.  From what I am reading, over the past year, Iraq has been reducing the note count.    All that I was trying to say was that I can finally see a .10 RV.

hey Drj, yeah I've read alot too about reducing the note count but thats it .... they still havent confirmed anything or even confirmed if they are activley reducing the note count.

if they do then yes the dinar value will rocket up in value.

I like you hope they do.

AAhhhhh  Mr. Machine.  I liked your other Avatar better but I know the need to change things up some.  Is this one supposed to be a bit more on the mild side?  Or the sly side?  Or watch out side?  Or instead of me guessing, maybe you could just tell me so I won't get "Too inflammatory".  Yes, I remember that one.  I use it all the time.

It was actually an accident, I changed my profile picture on my Google plus account forgetting that I have a few of my online profile pictures for different sites linked.

• Upvote 2

hey Drj, yeah I've read alot too about reducing the note count but thats it .... they still havent confirmed anything or even confirmed if they are activley reducing the note count.

if they do then yes the dinar value will rocket up in value.

I like you hope they do.

It was actually an accident, I changed my profile picture on my Google plus account forgetting that I have a few of my online profile pictures for different sites linked.

Ah yes, the inevitable accident.  Four out of five kids were accidents.  At least to me they were.  I'm sure she planned it.  And to be fair I'm sure I was an accident too.  At least I hope I was.  I asked my Mom repeatedly to confess to an affair with the milkman or just about anyone really.  But sadly, she never did.  But I shall stop here.  The sadness overpowers me.  Too bad you can't hear hear the sorrow and sarcasm in my voice. Hallelejulah, lololol   hahahaha  The story is true but I'm happy about it.  Have a good one all.

True, but even with a lop there currency is worth .16 to the dollar.  

It should be "their" and not "there."  Sorry, but it bugs me when I am in a hurry and I end up with typos.    The bottom line is that, like many of you, I am in this investment until the end and it looks like the end is coming up...soon!

• Upvote 1

It should be "their" and not "there."  Sorry, but it bugs me when I am in a hurry and I end up with typos.    The bottom line is that, like many of you, I am in this investment until the end and it looks like the end is coming up...soon!

I'm with you on the there and their but..................do you really think this is going to end soon??  I see this going on for a long long time now.  Unless somebody decided on a whim to Nuke Ramidi and just be done with it all.

• Upvote 1

That's ok, drj.... You say ( and rightly so of course) it should be "their" and not "there" depending on the phrase context (  and also the other way round).

But then if you start checking on that kind of stuff... It'd never be over..... So many times we happen to see "your" when instead  it should be "you're ( meaning: you are)" and also the other way round....And "its" when instead it should be "it's" and also the other way round.....Again you're absolutely correct in principle but in the end.....It's all good.... Ciao my friend.

As you so aptly said....SOON ( obscene word in Dinarland....Smile).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1