Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possible New RV Window...This Fall?

Luigi1

from another source...

5-18-2015   Intel Guru Jester   THE BEST CONTACTS I HAVE SAY IT WILL BE A BIT OF TIME... AND I HAVE HEARD TIME FRAMES FROM MID SUMMER TO EARLY FALL...THE ONES SAYING SOONER HAVE NOT BEEN RIGHT YET AND THE ONES SAYING LATER HAVE... SO I AM BASING A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THAT COMMENT ON THAT FACT.

This is just one Guru's opine & his sources. Treat as a rumor.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

This September is the Jubilee Shemitah...With a Full Blood Moon to boot...The jubilee Shemitah is the 7th of Shemitah's that happens every 49 years...A Jubilee Shemitah that has an intervention of a Full Blood Moon has only happened 4 times in history...It always had very good gifts associated with it...

Edited by Markinsa
Corrected Spelling of Shemitah

5-18-2015   Intel Guru Jester  .........THE ONES SAYING SOONER HAVE NOT BEEN RIGHT YET AND THE ONES SAYING LATER HAVE.........

?????  For the better part of 10 yrs, some Dinar gurus, prognosticators, contacts, people in the know or whatever you want to call them have said sooner and some have said later.  Once the "later" date comes to pass, they are just as wrong as those who predicted sooner.  Having said that; to date, nobody has been right.

• Upvote 2

from another source...

5-18-2015   Intel Guru Jester   THE BEST CONTACTS I HAVE SAY IT WILL BE A BIT OF TIME... AND I HAVE HEARD TIME FRAMES FROM MID SUMMER TO EARLY FALL...THE ONES SAYING SOONER HAVE NOT BEEN RIGHT YET AND THE ONES SAYING LATER HAVE... SO I AM BASING A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THAT COMMENT ON THAT FACT.

This is just one Guru's opine & his sources. Treat as a rumor.

whats an opine? Just kidding Luigi!

• Upvote 1

Some other Gurus are also leaning towards the Fall. Iraq is not ready. It's all about timing.

This is just Luigi's opine.

The basket of laws are awaiting their 2nd readings before going to Gazette.

Security is still an issue no matter what some other Gurus say.

The Amnesty Law & National Guard Laws are very crucial to economic stability & foreign investing.

Only parts of the 2015 budget & oil profit sharing has been opened.

The bare minimum has been tapped to keep GOI operational.

No MR can suceed without these laws.

See Iraq Business News Archives for the real truth.

The truth shall set you free.

• Upvote 2

Not happening anytime soon.   Most experts agree that a secure Iraq is needed.   Not happening with ISIS controlling Ramadi 75 miles from Baghdad......I was thinking 2016, I'm revising it to 2018.   Sorry.

Joe Biden still sees Iraq partitioned into three sections...Kurdistan. Shitestan & Sunnistan. This may be the only way to avoid a ongoing civil war in Iraq.

Let's hope the RV happens before the breakup of Iraq.

There are powers in the region that fear a sucessful wealthy Iraq & a RV.

• Upvote 2

....Shitestan...

End Quote

Unfortunately that's the part that has been haunting us investors like mad.

Not happening anytime soon.   Most experts agree that a secure Iraq is needed.   Not happening with ISIS controlling Ramadi 75 miles from Baghdad......I was thinking 2016, I'm revising it to 2018.   Sorry.

Exactly.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Some other Gurus are also leaning towards the Fall. Iraq is not ready. It's all about timing.

This is just Luigi's opine.

The basket of laws are awaiting their 2nd readings before going to Gazette.

Security is still an issue no matter what some other Gurus say.

The Amnesty Law & National Guard Laws are very crucial to economic stability & foreign investing.

Only parts of the 2015 budget & oil profit sharing has been opened.

The bare minimum has been tapped to keep GOI operational.

No MR can suceed without these laws.

See Iraq Business News Archives for the real truth.

The truth shall set you free.

Iraq never will be ready, there is always something to hold off the rv.

• Upvote 1