Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If that were the case...it would've already happened...It want be too much more time to throw the dice once an actual worth is established...and 10 cents aint in the Ball-park and would do nothing for Bonds and the ISX...

If the powers that be wanted to get this done yet still didn't want the common people to get rich over night they would have opened the RV at lets say 10cents. I bet over 75% of holders would cash out just to get it over with. Because they have not done this make me think it may not happen.

Don't know about the 75%.... As for myself I'd grab it in a pinch.. Same holds valid ( for me) with 5c. Almost 11 years I've been into this....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Don't think things are as bad as everyone reads in the news...Iraq needs ISIS for weapons support...don't need weapons if ya don't have something to use them on. Weapons are such an international thing and carry a lot of weight in the e-finance world...I just hope there's not a time window to hurry  things along...but with everyone wanting to bail as soon as possible, things are probably right on schedule...

Anyone here want to take over as the head of the CBI and put Iraq back on strong financial footing'? I'm sure someone here can do a much better job than the Yahoo's over there are doing now.

Bring on the .10 cents and let's get started.

• Upvote 1