Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman delivers 5/15/15

Mailman17: “Wait For The Rate .. It’s Coming”

Mailman17 I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH DELTA BUT I WILL REFERENCE HIS LAST POST...THEY CLEARLY ARE COMING OUT WITH A 50 AND 100 DINAR NOTE.

NOW, IF YOU VISIT THE CBI WEBSITE, THEY STILL LIST THE 50 AND 100 DINAR COIN O=VALID BUT IT IS IT IS UNCIRCULATED. NOT IN USE…BUT THE FUNDING FOR THOSE COINS ARE.

THE INTRO OF THESE NOTES IN NO WAY EFFECT THE M2 IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

THE MONEY IS ALREADY ALLOCATED FOR THESE NEW BILLS.

AND WITH THAT, THEY CAN THEN TAKE THE 250 AND SO ON (WHATS LEFT) OUT OF PLAY.

THAT IN IT SELF WILL REDUCE THE NOTE COUNT AND VALUE WILL EXCHANGE VALUE.

AND WE ALREADY KNOW THE 3 ZEROED NOTES HAVE BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR AS IN IRAQ PULLING THEM IN FOR THE LAST 3 – 5 YEARS…LITTLE BY LITTLE.

OUR DINAR IS ACCOUNTED FOR IN THIS MESS…ALWAYS HAS BEEN, BUT NOW INSIDE IRAQ IS AS WELL.

THAT IS WHAT THIS MR [MONETARY REFORM] WAS ALL ABOUT. WAIT FOR THE RATE…ITS COMING.

AND AGAIN I WILL REFERNECE THEY WILL NOT LET BONDS COME OUT AT 1166…TICK TOCK…JMO

~~~

• Upvote 13

Curious as to what Mailman has said or done to warrant this fan club.

A quick review of his posts on this site indicate he's been saying "TICK TOCK,the dinar clock is about to strike 12" for over 5 years.

I have followed mailman now since about '06. Indeed have had several personal chats with him. His "fan" club status is due to his straightforward logical assessments and no bs approach to the whole thing, followed by saying straight out that it was/is only his own personal opinions. No pumping, no false "hopiums", just clear, concise assessments. Yes, he has said the clock is ticking many times, as indeed it has been. But personally I think his approach is and has been totally different than the vast majority out there. I don't personally classify him as a "guru". Many times he called Med out and forced med to concede that his thoughts etc. were better than his own. And again I say, his leaving that site was much to his credit.

• Upvote 6

I have followed mailman now since about '06. Indeed have had several personal chats with him. His "fan" club status is due to his straightforward logical assessments and no bs approach to the whole thing, followed by saying straight out that it was/is only his own personal opinions. No pumping, no false "hopiums", just clear, concise assessments. Yes, he has said the clock is ticking many times, as indeed it has been. But personally I think his approach is and has been totally different than the vast majority out there. I don't personally classify him as a "guru". Many times he called Med out and forced med to concede that his thoughts etc. were better than his own. And again I say, his leaving that site was much to his credit.

What he said.... This is what I was writing when Ezra posted. So I will side with his commentary.

• Upvote 1

Ezra,

Earlier today I read a Mailman post stating we would see "that 1 to 1 rate prior to June 1st"..

A number of subsequent posters appeared delighted and excited by that exclamation. Can't say, with any degree of certainty, that anyone ran out and purchased more Dinar but it did serve to ignite some enthusiasm.

The headline of todays Mailman post is as follows: "Wait for the rate,it's coming" and I suspect that some folks might be excited by that.

The post I referenced,alluding to a rate change prior to June 1st. was from May,2012.

I appreciate your reply and I agree that compared to Okie and Tony his approach more palatable.

• Upvote 3

First-mates usually are around real-life first-hand observations (As per my comment)...Mailman states the obvious and gives his personal opinion on high-percentile perspectives on current issues and situations...Mailman gives a general perspective of what's goin'-on and his thoughts on what he's reportin'....There have been several times in the past that I thought things were linin' up but later we all found out Maliki was the direct result why a wrench got thrown into the gears...Mailman's reports are for more of the common-sense person that can read an article and can self evaluate the situation and go on with their own assumption of the issue at hand... 

• 2 weeks later...