Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary security: military planes dropped weapons for "Daash" by mistake

yota691

12:23: 05/15/2015
masfa-15-5-2015-bb.jpg

Khandan - revealed and defend the parliamentary security committee, that belonging to the Army Aviation aircraft dropped arms and materiel to organize "Daash" terrorist accidentally was mean dumping the security elements of the besieged at Baiji refinery. , said Iskandar and berries member of the security and defense committee in the Iraqi parliament, told "Anatolia" The "belonging to the Army Aviation aircraft dropped quantities of arms and materiel to the elements of the Iraqi security besieged in Baiji refinery oil (did not specify the timing of the incident), but the dumping process was faulty enabling elements Daash control over most of those quantities", which did not indicate the size or types. Since weeks trying to organize "Daash" terrorist to impose full control over the Baiji refinery, which is the largest oil refinery in Iraq despite repeated attempts to repel, so by the elements of the refinery and the protection of military reinforcements recently paid by the government to support such protection.

***///

If anyone wants to continue to deny that hobummer & his evil masters are up to no good,

just look at the 3 bus-loads of radical muslims brought across our southern border illegally and being

planted in Kalifornia this week....

just in time to rise up against us on command in conjunction with the RED FLAG JADE HELM.

...arm them there... bring them here... arm them here and back 'em up with an illegal UN army right here on our own soil....

• Upvote 1

I would have to say that's accidentally on purpose.

Your exactly effin right SS. Notice it was not the US or any other allied organization but Iraq's Army that did the drop. No doubt everyone involved with the drop is now imprisoned as well as a full investigation under way by others than the Iraqis. Last ditch effort from the old Maliki regime I could imagine.

Wasn't there a Iraqi Military Commander a month or so ago,that said they fought a hard battle against ISIS and recaptured the entire Baiji oil refinery? What happened to that? Let me guess, they did not leave any stay behind force and ISIS re took Baiji? Or this article is bunk.qw

That's two "accidents" over the past year.  One with ISIS and now one with Daash...  I would ask what kind of moron was in charge but I don't think anyone could be this stupid(well, actually I don't doubt the power of stupidity but hopefully not in this case!).

3 and now it becomes very suspicious.  Who is being bought?  JMHO

Edited by uncirculd