Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Passwords for Warka E-banking

phlip

I’ve been sending emails to Ashraf Amr at e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com for years without ever getting a response back.

Maybe by sending emails directly to Laith Alamir at e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com I would have had a better experience.

I just retrieved this comment (directly below) from a forum at Dinar Vets and it shows a simplistic approach to trying to restore a password in order to access a Warka Savings Account on-line:

Hello All

Please see my latest response from Warka regarding my online account.  I sent an e-mail to the e-bank 2 weeks prior with no response...so I sent one to Mohammad Issa directly and this response came right away.  I have since sent some e-mails that I have not gotten a reply.  I have not sent the funds withdrawal authorization form in years.  I just send them an e-mail and they give me access...no funds withdrawn that I can tell...although their online banking is rather vague.

I don't know if any of you have/had stocks through Warka Bank or not.  Before they were shown in my online banking, but not anymore...This makes me wonder if I still own stocks or not.  This is what I have not been able to get an answer on yet...

Anyway, please notice the address below from laith alamir...if you have not tried this one, you might try it directly.  I hope this helps!

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 11:21:15 +0300
To: Mohammad Kamal <
[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Online access renewal

Dear Sir,

The new online password is: ****

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

For any further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team [email protected]and we will provide our full cooperation and support.

E-banking Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Whatever the case, it certainly appears that all communications with Warka are definitely not dead yet.

Below, you can see a few versions of a similar reset password request that could be tweaked to contain your own personal information and then sent to Warka.

Perhaps, anybody still needing a password from Warka might try the following method ~ or some original version that might get the job done.

Step One ~ send an email directly to [email protected] just as all the standard messages from Warka and from Warka’s website encourage us to do. No CC to anybody.

Wait about (2) weeks for any response but, at the same time, try not to expect a direct response from Warka e-banking because to my knowledge, it’s never happened.

Step Two ~ send an e-mail directly to Laith Alamir at [email protected] with a CC to [email protected] .

Wait about one week for a response.

Step Three ~ send an e-mail directly to Mohammad Issa at ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com with a CC to both E-bank and Laith at [email protected] and [email protected]~ or some such similar version of events that gets the job done.

Nothing seems guaranteed to work; but at the same time, the shorter the message the better seems to be Warka staff’s preference to answer.

Here are some versions of an email with possible Subject Titles like: Online Access Renewal or Reset Password Request or something like that.

One

Dear Sirs:

My E-banking Subscription has expired and I’ve had problems changing my previous password.

Please, send a reset password to my email address so that I log in to my account.

I apologize for any inconvenience at all that this request might cause to your busy schedule and I will be extremely grateful for any help you are able to give me in this matter.

Thank you very much for your time.

Respectfully,

Your Full Name

0790/0000000/001/2521/000

Two

Dear Sirs:

I can no longer use my Warka login password.

Please, send a reset password to my email address so that I log in to my account.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this request might cause to your schedule and I will be extremely grateful for any help you are able to give me in this matter.

Thank you very much.

Warmest Regards,

Your Full Name

Three

Dear Mr. Issa:

My E-banking Subscription has expired and I now have problems using my password.

I would very much like to login to my account again.

At your earliest convenience, please ask your Warka E-banking Department to send a reset password to my email address, so that I may use it to login and change it to my own password.

I apologize for any inconvenience at all that this request might cause to your busy schedule and I am extremely grateful for any help you are able to give me in this matter.

Thank you very much for your time.

Respectfully and with Warmest Regards,

Your Full Name

Four

Password Reset

Dear Sir,

I would like to request that a reset password for my Warka Savings Account be sent to my email address.

I have not been able to view my account for some time due to password problems.

Thank you.

Your Full Name

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Phlip I am having the same issue with no response for the past year. I have Mr. Issa email and he doesn't respond either. I noticed you have blocked a couple emails. If you are willing to share the additional contacts, it would be appreciated.