Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

(edited)

I'm slow tonight sitting here just looking at a funny looking kitty

and how talented someone is . Now I get it DAH !  :lol:

Edited by nannab
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah My Bella is about the same size and lays on her side too she is black and white.

A rescue 12 lbs my fat cranky old lady and I love her to death.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Muleslayer said:

Did not get to see before the long arm of the law got to it but I plussed you on general principles.

oops I am not sure....I thought I was good.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Did not get to see before the long arm of the law got to it but I plussed you on general principles.

It was about hot firemen. Contained a * no no * word   :)

pp

• Upvote 2

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:16 AM, divemaster5734 said:

HAHAHAHAHA... roflmao ..... monster indeed!

... and up close it's even more terrifying looking !   :shrug:

If we were dudes,

not even a whole bottle of Scotch, 6 Beers, last call,  two paper bags and no lights would see that happen !

No matter how much he/she/it offered to pay us...!

• Upvote 2

Obama's piglets
Last Tuesday President Obama got off the helicopter in front of The White House carrying a baby piglet under each arm.
The squared-away Marine guard snapped to attention, saluted and said: "Nice pigs, sir."
The President replied: "These are not pigs. These are authentic Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton, and I got one for Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi."
The squared-away Marine again snapped to attention, saluted and said, "Excellent trade, sir."

----------------------------------------------------

A man heard a faint knock on his front door, opened it, and saw a snail on his porch.

"What the hell is this?" he said, and bent down, picked up the snail and threw it across the street.
Two years later, the man heard another faint knock on the front door.

He opened it, saw nothing, then looked down. The snail on the porch said, "Hey! What the hell did you do that for?" 

------------------------------------------------------

Two blondes lock their keys in the car. One of the blondes tries to break into the car while the the other one watches. 

Finally the first blonde says "Damn, I can't get in the car!" The other blond replies, "keep trying, keep trying, it looks like it is going to rain and the top is down".

---------------------------------------------------------

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run,
my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. 
But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first,
the shed, the boat, making beer . . .
Always something more important to me.
Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.

When I arrived home one day,
I found her seated in the tall grass,
busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors.
I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house.
I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again
I handed her a toothbrush.
I said,
" When you finish cutting the grass,
you might as well sweep the driveway. "

The doctors say I will walk again,
but I will always have a limp.

----------------------------------------

A guy goes over to his friend's house, rings the bell, and the wife answers.

"Hi, is Hank home?" he asks.

"No, I'm sorry, he's out running some errands," she replies.

"Would you mind if I wait?" he asks.

"No, that would be fine. Come on in," she says.

They go into the kitchen, sit down, and the guy says, "You know, Laura, you have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen. I'll give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one."

Laura thinks about it for a second and figures what the heck. She opens her robe and lets him see one. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table.

They sit a while longer and Ben says, "They really are so beautiful. I just have to see both of them. I'll give you another hundred bucks if I could just see both of them together."

Laura thinks about it and figures what the heck. She opens her robe and gives Ben a nice long look. He thanks her, throws another hundred bucks on the table and says, "I really can't wait any longer. Please tell Hank I stopped by," and leaves.

A short while later, Hank arrives home and Laura greets him at the door. "Your friend Ben stopped by to see you," she says.

Hanks thinks for a moment and asks, "Did he happen to drop off the two hundred bucks he owes me?"

• Upvote 4