Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Giving negs in Silly Smiles now, eh?......Even went back through time looking for my Silly Smile posts to neg........tsk tsk.  Sending prayers your way.   

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

For the life of me I can not figure out the negs in the smiles section Shabs.

It's weird....Make no mistake, there's certainly more than one person 'round these parts that want me gone.....too bad it has to sully this fun thread.  It's hard for some people to turn off the negative....human nature I suppose, freightdog.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

LOL

Shabs

At least negs show they're at least looking/reading what you post....so in a sense.....THATS A GOOD THING! IMO

I suppose that's a positive outlook to take, Caz.....of course reading and reading comprehension are obviously not the same thing if Silly Smile posts are being negged.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Shabs, your joke reminds me of the 30 year old whose parents went to court to get him evicted from their home after trying to evict him by letter. Omgoodness! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:58 AM, Shabibilicious said:

13 negs in a matter of minutes going all the way back to my Silly Smile posts made in January......Hateful much?   :D

GO RV, then BV 

Odd, I will zing you with a green one for every red one for the last couple pages anyways.

pp

• Upvote 2