Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

:lol::lmao:  Good one, YerMOOSEness ! 

Those brainless skags just can't shut their pie holes long enough for their grey matter to catch up !

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

One day a blind man and his seeing eye dog walk into a bar. Suddenly the blind man starts swinging the dog around over his head in a circle.
The bartender says "what are you doing?"
The blind man replies "just looking around!"

Where do you find a turtle with no feet?
Right where you left him!

What do you call a dog with no legs?
Nothing, he can't come when you call him!

What's the difference between between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake?
One drunk!

Did you hear about the Irishman who drowned in a vat full of beer?
They say he got out 6 times to pee before he drowned!

• Haha 3

Miss Beatrice, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never been married. She was admired for sweetness and kindness to all.
One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea.
As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a cut-glass bowl sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water. In the water
floated, of all things, a condom!
When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist. "Miss Beatrice", he said, "I wonder if you would tell me about this?" pointing to the bowl.
"Oh, yes" she replied, "isn't it wonderful? I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The
directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter!"
The pastor fainted

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

On 2/15/2018 at 8:46 AM, Starrider said:

Moose     I only been gone a week control your self or get a handle on it.  :wub: I hope you had a great VD Kinda looks like it :rolleyes:

Star

Hi Star, Any places you could recommend in Winslow for food and drinks on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll be passing thru headed to Dana Point Ca.

• Upvote 2

For whoever negged me, allow me to enlighten you.....ETS stands for "expiration - terms of service", or when I was honorably discharged from active duty with the United States Army.....believe it or not, they do not let you take your military issued fire arm home as a momento.  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

For whoever negged me, allow me to enlighten you.....ETS stands for "expiration - terms of service", or when I was honorably discharged from active duty with the United States Army.....believe it or not, they do not let you take your military issued fire arm home as a momento.  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

Negs should not be allowed in this thread as it is meant to just be a thread to make people smile as the title suggests.

Heres a green one to even you out.

pp

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

I'll even give ya a +1 but I think that the negerator is testing new ground, plcs they haven't been yet.

Thnx for u r service Bud

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Flash101 said:

I'll even give ya a +1 but I think that the negerator is testing new ground, plcs they haven't been yet.

Thnx for u r service Bud

Here's the pic of the Negerator

59407_146080852100141_4835222_n.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1