Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dollar confused Iraqi street

yota691

Dollar confused Iraqi street The number of visits: 182 Published on: Yesterday, 13:44 Published by: Hamid  1431168326_11014639_648067911992964_5022   Questionable project for a large number of citizens on the secret that makes the dollar continues to rise without treatment for the problem, they said in a letter arrived at the agency of Karbala news is that this rise has caused a state of economic recession hit most sectors, affecting clearly on the poor layer where a rise of the dollar rising prices Most of the materials and consumer goods, especially the main ones that go into prejudice and contact with the citizen's life and appealed at the same time the government authorities to find solutions and alternatives to reduce the phenomenon of the dollar higher, which jumped to more than 130 000 dinars per paper $ 100 category at a time when less than 120 000 dinars.

• Upvote 1

mmmmmmmm  inflation , or deflation ,  that is the question  ....    :huh:    I am not in the  corner of  knowledge  about  how  this occurs  ....  I have noticed  that ,  when  the  dollar is high in value ,  we  { me }  work more hours  , make more money , have less time too  spend  that money ... so it  has the effect of  making more money . because the demand of goods ......  but others  have stated {  those who actually have degrees in money }     that  in fact what happens  is when the u.s. dollar is  high  in value  then the  exports are down , imports are  up  { we buy more out side of the country  ......    }   now  the above  article .....  the  dollar  is high in value  and the dinar  is losing ,  this is or has to be  an editorial of opinion  to the writer ,  according  to those in the  degree department  the  dinar  should  be  moving up against  the dollar in Iraq  seeing  how  the  exports  are  rolling  out too  the  high valued  money zones  { the u.s. }  or  other  high  valued currency zones !  I take it  that  Iraq was almost in the  sweet spot of  economic  times !  this  was back when  oil was at  or  around  80  too 100 per barrel  on oil ,   but  malarkey  and  his  b.s.   buddy system  killed all hopes of  a powerful  currency for Iraq ... { to busy  screwing  with  the tribal  guys  }   but   the  other article  from yesterday  states that  Iraq  missed the  great  move on dinar  when oil was u  because  they  could not   pass  the zero   deals  through  the  parliament  or  some other lame  excuse !   { it  was  so  goofy  that  I  put  the  idea  in  trash  thoughts   99   in  brain pan area  }   so  now  they have  low oil pricing ,  low dinar values ,  high   u.s. dollar   demands on the street !   I do not  think it is  inflation that is the problem  here ,  it  is   the lack  of  being  able  too move  forward  in  the  central bank  and  government   areas  someone  is   letting  the  moment  slip away again !   roll out  a  value  on dinar  , and  watch  re-flation  and  buying power  get back  to what it was ....  toooooo   many  economic  students  in the kitchen  and  not  enough  bakers  around the stove  too make  this  cake  a done  deal !          just  my  opinion  folks    

• Upvote 1

Want to be on par with the dollar?  Revalue at the worth of the dollar.  Maintain the same value as the dollar changes in price.  No confusion as to the value would remain:  one dollar = one dinar.  

I know it would help my understanding.   ;)

Edited by Nelg